Nerdbuster2 I love you fans!

Nerdbuster2 posted on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:33PM
hi there!
just wanted to say thank you so much for joining and adding pics and so on.... I smile every time something new has been added!
I'm like a crazy Johnny Depp fan and i see lots of you are too and hope you all carry on posting and earn medals!
*kisses* to you all
love Chloe!!!!!
hi there!
just wanted to say thank you so much for joining and adding pics and so on.... I smile eve

Nerdbuster2 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JackSLover said…
heart
Naw! I'm so glad that there are more people out there like me that love Johnny depp!
I'm so glad that I joined here! I can't wait to opts more pictures!
Love - Liz <3!
heart
I'm so glad you happy! It makes me happy! I'm relieved I'm not the only crazy girl out that that would die if I touched him ( well I think I am ) anyway! I can't wait to add some polls and some more pictures!

Love always form yet another crazy fan! -
Liz! <3
Nerdbuster2 commented…
we are all crazy ^^ love Chloe :**** over a year ago
Johnny Depp!!!!!
Johnny Depp!!!!!
Nerdbuster2 commented…
aw love it <333 over a year ago
over a year ago Dark-Blood said…
smile
aww well happy to be here ima fan as well and ill adding a lot of him and about him here :)
Nerdbuster2 commented…
thank you so much dear!!!! over a year ago
Dark-Blood commented…
very welcome over a year ago
over a year ago AlOoOosh said…
heart
I am really happy to be here :)))) Thank you for making us " the fans of the sexiest man alive " meet all on this amazing spot :) and I love you Chloe <333
I am really happy to be here :)))) Thank you for making us " the fans of the sexiest man alive " meet
Nerdbuster2 commented…
I love you too dearest!!!!! you are the fans! and Johnny did the work too!!!! over a year ago
AlOoOosh commented…
That's right :) over a year ago