Pokémon Pokemon RP

MaddieChan posted on Oct 03, 2014 at 01:15AM
Just a roleplay in the pokemon world!
There's only occ's (characters people make)
Nobody from the anime or manga.
Add a character forum before participating!
Thanks & have fun!

Pokémon 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-63 of 63

over a year ago Monmonny said…
"Hahaha! Anyway,can your Lucario Mega-Evolve? If it can,I want to battle it with my Mega Gallade! Mega Fighting Type versus Mega Fighting Type!"Sam asked.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Asuka shook her head. "no, LUcario is strong enough that he dosent need to Mega evolve yet." Lucario just scoffed.
"Oh,ok. That's fine!"Sam said,kind of upset.
over a year ago MaddieChan said…
"That would be a good battle."Amy said,smiling.
"Anyways,I was going over to ______ to get a gym badge!"Amy told the two.
(What region are we in? After that I'll fill a random city in the blank.)
Monmonny commented…
I think we are in...well I'm not sure! For now,let's be in Hoenn(You know,in the new 3DS game,not the Gameboy Version over a year ago
pinkamenag commented…
oh if were in hoenn then after she caught her espurr she went to her home town agin over a year ago
"Amy,I have something to ask,"Sam said,looking at Amy."when I first saw you in the Pokemon Center,I automatically fell in love with you,zoo...will you be my girlfriend?"Sam asked,hoping his hoped wouldn't get crushed like crackers in a fat man's bed,and the fat man is angry,and the fat man has a sledgehammer,and the fat man is yelling"Die,Crackers,Die!"

(Pearls Before Swine Refrence)
Monmonny commented…
I meant to put zoo not zoo! over a year ago
Monmonny commented…
Again i meant to put so with an extra o....stupid auto correct over a year ago
pinkamenag commented…
click the pencil button on top of your post you can edit ._. over a year ago
O.o sorry!)
Asuka sweatdopped, she had just heard a guys confession to a girl, last time she heard a guy confess he was thrown out of a two storie window and headfirst into the Pool..but then again that was her sister Kino..
Amy didn't know how to react and awkwardly rubbed her neck and laughed a little.
"Erhm...uhm..how about we get to know each other more and we can see?"she smiled a little.
Amy glanced at Asuka for help.

Amy was never really good when it came to relationships. She,most of the time,was heartbroken or too nice to reject the guy,so she dated him until he broke up with her. She hated being this sensitive.
Asuka looked at Lucario after seeing Amy's glance, and lucario spoke only to amy and no one else could hear him. " asuka says that if ou dont ike him that way, let him down gently.''
"I just haven't known him for a while and..yeah I think you're right.."she sighed while whispering to the two. She smiled a little at everyone.

"Anyways,we should get going!"she cheered.
Asuka raised an eyebrow, surprised she had brushed him off so suddenly. "alright then were here in Ceder Town, Where do you wanna go next?''
"Oh,okay.That's fine.I always rush into these things WAY to quickly,anyway.It's a habit I can't break."Sam said,calmly.But,his heart was shattered into a hundred pieces.
"It's okay..I do that too."she related and laughed. This reminded her of her past though.

"You guys can pick what city.. Do you guys need any gym badges?"
last edited over a year ago
Asuka held up three badges. one was from the town they were currently in, One from her home town, and one from Iris city,where gost pokemon roamed.