Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 8995

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
I call Glinda!!!!!!! XD
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
I wish more people knew what Wicked was, this could've been a really fun roleplay. :(
mscottoncandy commented…
yeah over a year ago
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
I'll do it!!!
Name: Ellirhyanna (Ellie) Rose Thropp/Upland
Looks: Shocking red hair, ice cold blue eyes, and light green skin.
Good
Personality: Kind and accepting, and determined to make things right. Sometimes fierce.
Witch
Other: The daughter of Elphaba and Glinda. <3
last edited over a year ago
:OOOOOO YAY! Another roleplayer! But it's still only 3. :/
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
1st, middle, and last name: Ashling Margret Heshta
Looks: pale skin, shaggy brown hair, brown eyes
Good or evil: good
Personality: nice, sarcastic, shy
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?: Munchkin
Extras(optional): nope
Yeah, it's perfectly fine with me that Elphaba has a daughter! I just want to know who the other parent is.... Because I ship Fiyeraba and Gelphie, and since they have magic, it IS possible for Glinda and Elphaba to have a child.
What ever what you want is fine with me!
Really? :DDDD YAY! Teeheehee, I'll ask Rebecca about it, because I really want a Gelphie baby! But I'll have to ask her tomorrow, because I don't know when she's online.
Yay!!!! I agree that would be awesome too!!!!!! :DDDDD
YAY! So you ship Gelphie? :D
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! xD
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!! :DDDDDD♥
So do you want to start rping now?
Yeah, if you want to :)
Yay! I had no idea how to start this.... xD

Ellirhyanna walked into her house. "Hi mom!"
((I don't either xD Haha, would she call them both mom?:'3 Ooh, and is she green? :DDD))

Elphaba looked up from her book at her daughter in the doorway and smiled. "Hi Ellie."
((Yah to both questions. Just a little lighter then Elphaba's green skin.))

"How are you?" Ellie walked through the doorway and sat across from Elphaba.
((Yay again!))

"Tired." She giggled slightly, "And you?"
"I'm good." She cocks her head. "What's so funny?"
"Oh nothing.. Just... Bubbly." And suddenly she hiccuped and bubbles went everywhere.
"What did you do?" She giggled.
She continued to hiccup, but finally managed to say, "Glinda."
"Fine what did mom do?" She giggled even more.
Elphaba covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stop the bubbles, but allowed them to slide through her fingers. "She kissed me through her bubble!"
Burst out in laughter.
"Oh, I know!" She pulled the Grimmerie off of the table beside her, and began to flip through the pages. She found a certain page, and began to chant to herself, and quickly the bubbles stopped. "That's much better, don't you think?"
(Hey yo!!!!!!!! Whatup?!)
((Haha, well finally! xD Um.....Becca, since you called Glinda, I thought I should ask you this. Erm, would you be okay with Elphaba and Glinda having a daughter?))
(Fine by me.....)
(( *fangirling* YAY GELPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D THANK YOU!!!!))
(O.o ....... You're welcome??????)
"Much better mom."
"So..." She waved her hand and her daughter's chair slid over closer to her. "How was your day?"
"Good." She looked at the ground.
Elphaba cocked her head to the side slowly, and pushed some hair out of her daughter's face. "Is something wrong dear?"
Ellie slowly reached into her bag and took a paper out. "Some kids at school gave me this." With caution , she gave it Elphaba. It was a hate letter with the words WICKED on it. Below WICKED it said Elphaba.
Elphaba slowly took the paper from her daughter's hands. Of course, it was written on the school's stationary. ((I want to say Shiz, but yet I want to say St. Prowd's! I don't know which O_O)) "WICKED...." She read. "Elphaba." She wrapped an arm around Ellie. "Honey, that's nothing you need to be upset about. You know what everyone called me before I," And she did air quotes, " 'Died.' The Wicked Witch of the West. That's my problem. But you shouldn't let kids bug you for your heritage. You're who you were meant to be, and you're beautiful. You look just like Glinda, with my passion for what's right." She ripped the paper into pieces and kissed Ellie's forehead. "We love you just the way you are."
"Sure you think it will be alright if you say calming words. But it doesn't! Sometimes nothing helps!" She growled and ran away.
(I'm not sure when I should join in.... lol)
(Did you read it? Ellie is you and Elphaba's daughter, and she just ran off due to anger.)
Elphaba's eyes went huge in shock. Her daughter had only acted like this two times in her life before;Once when she was 5, and once when she was 13. She stood up as quickly as possible and took off after her daughter. "Ellirhyanna!"
(I read.)
Glinda:*randomly in front of Ellie* What's wrong?
"Nothing... just nothing.... I need some time alone..." Ellie marched into her room and closed the door.
Glinda:*wonders what she missed*
Elphaba stopped in front of her wife. "It's happening again." She sighed.
Ellie cries softly into her pillow.
Elphaba slowly opened Ellie's door and peeked inside. "Ellie, dear?..."
Glinda:Again....
Elphaba turned back to Glinda. "Yes, again. Her emotional breakdowns."
Glinda:*sighs* What was it this time?????