Random When I grow up

ripper124 posted on Jul 21, 2013 at 04:51PM
When I grow up. I want to have kids of my own in be married to the guy of my life. I really don't have a number of kids that I want but hopefully its more than 5. My sister thinks that every guy is a jerk around her age (shes an adult). Me in my mom tells there is guys that are good out there just got to look. I always wanted kids when I first held a baby in my arms when I was 5 years old. Ever since then that is what I want to do when I grow up.

What about you?

Random 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zeppie said…
I guess the most perfect future for me would be to pursue a career in animation/visual effects, be married, all student loans paid off, 2 kids, maybe living in a different country to the one I'm in now... Yeahh, that'd be nice x)
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
smile
I want to go to college for...probably eight years. I want to get a really good education so I can go out and become a scientist. Astronomer to be exact ^ ^ I want to make so many discoveries and theories and open people's eyes. I want to contribute to everyone's understanding of the universe and inspire others. I also really want to help others. I want to be rich not so I can buy everything I want but so I can donate a whole bunch of money to different charities and travel to different places and help people. I want to walk up to a homeless person and just be able to give them a house. Or go to a poor country and give every starving person there a life supply of food~ I want to make a difference and change the world for the better. I might just end up joining the Peace Corps XD I want to learn at least 3 different languages fluently. And I want to travel to as many places as I can~ I want to go up into space. I don't know if I'll ever be ready to have a boyfriend or get married but, it would be nice ^ ^ If I have kids I would like to adopt. And I just have so many dreams I would like to fulfill~ =)
over a year ago misscrazel said…
I want to marry, have three kids named Peregrin (boy), Aragorn (boy), and Legolas (girl), and move to New Zealand. I'm going to live in a hobbit hole and i want to be an actress or a director. my sister will live in the house next to mine and have a kid named Meriadoc. I also want to make an anime.
last edited over a year ago