Random The Nostalgia Forum ❤️

Jet_Black8 posted on May 21, 2019 at 06:59PM
I don't even have to explain anything because simply just post anything you feel nostalgic about.

Have fun guys <3

My first post is..
Playing cassette tapes in a car..Good times *sniff*
I don't even have to explain anything because simply just post anything you feel nostalgic about.

Random 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-100 of 100

over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
Avatar: The Last Airbender for me as well. Martial Arts and Nature's Elements. It was fated to be lmao !!!!
last edited over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Still the best show tho over a year ago
Samurai Jack. This is simply #Iconic !!!!
One more early Anime in my life. Love Shaman King too !!!!
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! was also a Jam !!!!
Yin Yang Yo was the shit too !!!!
Teen Titans of course !!!!
Ben 10 for sure too !!!!
Kim Possible !!!!
American Dragon: Jake Long !!!!
Duck Dodgers !!!!
Loonatics Unleashed !!!!
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
It needs a comeback, IMO. over a year ago
The Road Runner Show !!!!
The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries !!!!
Tom and Jerry !!!!
Scooby Doo !!!!
Powerpuff Girls !!!!
Pucca !!!!
Codename: Kids Next Door !!!!
over a year ago Blaze1213IsBack said…
I remember I would try to wake up every Saturday early in the morning just to watch Sonic X lol.
I remember I would try to wake up every Saturday early in the morning just to watch Sonic X lol.
TheLefteris24 commented…
OH! One more Show in my Childhood. Was really loving that one as well !!!! over a year ago
The Life and Times of Juniper Lee !!!!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) !!!!
Power Rangers: Mystic Force !!!!
Xiaolin Showdown !!!!
over a year ago Jet_Black8 said…
You guys I Love all your posts!!
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ 👌 !!!! over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Great idea, my man. Love it myself !!!! over a year ago
I used to wait for hours just to dial up xD lmao
I used to wait for hours just to dial up xD lmao
over a year ago Rihanna312 said…
Back in 2005 when Gorillaz released Demon Days, they became like my 2nd favorite band for a longer while.
And Charmed... I started watching it back when it had only 4 seasons out. And quite a few of the demons seemed legit scary to me at that time. xD
And this song that we all danced to and sang along without understanding the meaning of lyrics. xD At one point it was everywhere.
With every new album of P!ATD I'm also feeling strong nostalgia over the old times when Ryan, Spencer and Jon still were a part of the band.
With every new album of P!ATD I'm also feeling strong nostalgia over the old times when Ryan, Spencer
Lmao fun times..
Lmao fun times..
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
Before I was on Fanpop, I was on Myspace. That site was the shit back then.
Before I was on Fanpop, I was on Myspace. That site was the shit back then.
This is the shit
This is the shit
SilentForce commented…
Man,I used to love those bubble gums XD over a year ago
Rihanna312 commented…
I've recently seen them in one of the shops in my town. Was quite a nostalgic surprise! xD over a year ago
over a year ago SmolKitten said…
Robots from Bluesky was my movie in the day! I used to be obsessed!!- I still love it alot tho!
Robots from Bluesky was my movie in the day! I used to be obsessed!!- I still love it alot tho!
Making Fiends was also something I obsessed over as a little kid! My favorite one always being the darker blue supporting character Marion who I thought was a blue bear when I was little -___- Forgive me-
Making Fiends was also something I obsessed over as a little kid! My favorite one always being the da
AND this game-- I haven't played it but I was FOCUSED on finding out what the name of it was for a year and finally found out the other day!! Zack and Wiki was a game my dad played on the Wii and this picture makes me want to smile just looking at it!
AND this game-- I haven't played it but I was FOCUSED on finding out what the name of it was for a ye
And this was something I also watched as a kid! It's basically a Wizard Of Oz anime in space! And everything about it brings a single tear to my face! Especially the theme song it had!-

The ORIGINAL Wizard Of Oz gives me LOADS of Nostalgia more than this does! But this was something I just had to send though nobody knows it :D
And this was something I also watched as a kid! It's basically a Wizard Of Oz anime in space! And eve
over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
Sometimes when I went to make myself sad-happy, I read through a few of the 1097 pages of the random but heart-warming behemoth that was the "1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight" forum and reminisce about good times with users, many of them long-gone. It was just chatting about random shit in our daily lives and teasing the occasional noob who came and actually used the forum for its official purpose lol. Ah the glory days of fanpop.

Wonder what they're doing with their lives now?
Sometimes when I went to make myself sad-happy, I read through a few of the 1097 pages of the random
ThePrincesTale commented…
Omggggg UPDATE I just had a bit of a stalk of Gred_and_Forge's profile and she made a pick on a poll just one month ago?? It was like a "6 years ago... 4 years ago... 1 month ago". No comments or anything but she does check fanpop very. very, very occassionally (like every 4 years lol)) over a year ago
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
Nostalgia. Some old Umbreon art I made.
Nostalgia. Some old Umbreon art I made.
over a year ago J_E_T said…
The feels are strong with this one.
The feels are strong with this one.
over a year ago applebear123 said…
cycling with friends from neighborhood
cycling with friends from neighborhood
fun in figuring out what pictures these negatives had....... nowadays we dont even print hardcopies of the photos even from digital camera....we just store all the photos in the computer! :(
fun in figuring out what pictures these negatives had....... nowadays we dont even print hardcopies o
playing outside the house...... missing it dearly .....
playing outside the house...... missing it dearly .....
ms paint as the time pass when i didnt know to access the net as a kid...that too the older version
ms paint as the time pass when i didnt know to access the net as a kid...that too the older version
these
these
those days when i really wanted mechanical pencils....nowadays its a big thing if i have something to write with! xD
those days when i really wanted mechanical pencils....nowadays its a big thing if i have something to
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
I think I'm the only one here who remembers this show XD

aaaaAAAh, WEASEL, SLAP!! *group smack*

This was a surprisingly good ass show that I remembered from Disney(XD, as in Disney XD) that came on a while back. It encouraged me to learn how to play the electric and bass guitar for almost a year with a few friends.
over a year ago DeiJambastion said…
You know who's got the power!
You know who's got the power!
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Aaaaah! I freakin' LOVED this show! "Berry Meloooon, Berry Meloooooon" lmao XD over a year ago
over a year ago DeiJambastion said…
This masterpiece of a game.
This masterpiece of a game.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The show that can basically be considered as the embodiment of the Random club XD
The show that can basically be considered as the embodiment of the Random club XD
DeiJambastion commented…
Indeed. It was random but I loved it and the show always made me laugh so much. over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Right! This show can definitely be considered a classic over a year ago
over a year ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
Remember these. I miss them.
Remember these. I miss them.