Include
Name*
Age*
IQ
Motto*
Story*
Lives*
Ocupation*
This is my friend. Gina Vanessa Anne Smith.!
I've been thinking, CREATE YOUR OWN FRIEND.! Its perfect. *=Reqired
Include
Name*
Age* 
IQ
Motto

Random 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
name:Gaylord (i know i stole the name from meet the parents)
iq:......4
motto:............aaahhhhh!hhhaaaaaaahhah­aha­hah­!ah ah!
story:he ate a spork soo his parents took him to the hospital..but he got lost and was adopted by a nurse in the waiting room.

lives: lives at McCDonadls!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilight_23 said…
big smile
Name: Martha Fredrickson
IQ: 67
Motto: "Uhhhh, I don't know"
Story: Martha is a sixth grade drop out who loves to play street hockey and protest the signs that say "Shoes Required."
Lives: With the local Hobo in a cardbord box near the big fountain in the park(:

Haha, this is a great Forum zanesaaomgfan!
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
big smile
Thanks twilight_23.!
over a year ago Twilightzook said…
Name: Harold Houdini Hippopotamus
IQ. 900,000,000,000,000,001
Motto: I found that game of chess quite stimulating.
Story: Harolds earliest memory is hidding behind a pot of pelargoniums in the courtyard of Buckingham Palace, where he met Harry Potter and went on a grand adventure to the 100 acre wood where Winnie the Pooh taught him to play poker. Soon after he got sucked into a Wormhole and landed on the in the set of the Australian soap 'Home and Away'. Here he became a world renowned actor but was soon was washed out of the limelight as his character was killed off after two seasons. He then got the first plane to Linconshire where he met the ghost of Sir Isaac Newton who adopted Harold and thaught him all he knew. It was then time for Harold to move on, so he swam the British channel tho France where he met Zook (me) bordely wandering through an art exhibition. Zook thaught him about the wonder that is the internet. Harold opened his own software company 'Hipposoft' which was later bought out by Bill Gates. He now spends his time playing chess and staring blankly into space.
Lives:In Leggoland
Name: Harold Houdini Hippopotamus
IQ. 900,000,000,000,000,001
Motto: I found that game of c
over a year ago chatter_box said…
heart
Name = Lexy
Age = 15
IQ = 15
Motto = im u biggest fan i follow u until u luv me, pa-pa- pa-paratisii!! Love that song, sing it all the time.
:D heres mine! x
Name = Lexy
Age = 15
IQ = 15
Motto = im u biggest fan i follow u until u luv me, pa-pa- pa-paratis
over a year ago chatter_box said…
laugh
yay x
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
I don't get it. And you need to work on your punctuation, zanesaaomgfan. You don't put a period AND an exclamation point, you just use one. Example: Duh!
Examine how I only used ":" in "Example," not ".:" I didn't think anyone needed to know something simple like that.
angry
Well sorry BellaCullen96.! I just do this allot okay.?
Well sorry BellaCullen96.! I just do this allot okay.?
sad
Well... this is all....
over a year ago TDAPlayer158 said…
smirk
Thomas Hatch
"Is there a point to your lives?!", "All in a days work but of course." and "I never really was on your side."
He had been an orhan for almost 24 years, he became a sailor and worked all his life. He found alittle boy and switched clothes with him so he could be have a family. The boy got to live his dream and become a sailor.
"Who would've thought a guy like me, would have a second chance at a family? This is all I really wanted in life, to stay at home with a husband and wife. I'd be their little of bundle of joy, their funny, little, cute, bouncing baby boy. I'd love every minute of life, my mama, and my papa, and baby me. I'd have no chores to do. They'd wait on me hand and foot and bring me food. I'm never going back to sea, now that I've got my own_ my own family." Thomas sang.
Sailor
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
Full Name:Samantha Tacos
IQ:194
Motto:Live Likes Theres No Tomorrow
Story:Shes an only child...She and her family were poor and they lived in the streets.They were begging for money.But then Samantha's father found some chips and and bread and some tomatoes from the supermarket.He made a wonderful sandwich or something.And he wanted to name it "Tacos".So they became famous and now they are rich :)
Lives:Now Samantha and her family live in Mexico
Occupation:Samantha is a student but she helps her parents with the tacos
And END OF THE STORY :DDD
over a year ago dramaqueen00 said…
Name: Spongebob Squarepants
IQ: 15
Motto: Im ready to get working!
Story: SpongeBob SquarePants is the absorbent, yellow and porous star of the cable television cartoon series SpongBob SquarePants. SpongeBob lives in a pineapple under the sea, in an area called Bikini Bottom. His associates include: Patrick, a dimwitted starfish and SpongeBob's best friend; Squidward, a malcontent 6-legged octopus and SpongeBob's co-worker and neighbor; Mr. Krabs, the owner of the Krusty Krab, where SpongeBob works as a frycook; and Sandy Cheeks, a feisty country squirrel who manages to live underwater.

Lives: Bikini Bottom
Ocupation: Fry Cook
over a year ago CullenProperty said…
laugh
This'll be my "dream boyfriend", I guess;

Name; Sam
Age; 25
IQ; Higher than yours, I can count on that!
Motto; Love the ones you care about.
Story; He's a Chicago native, born & raised. A brother with 7 brothers, grew up tough & humble, never second-guessing anything God made him overcome. He worked hard for his liabilites & never gave up on anything. He's amazingly handsome too, great hair, pearly-white teeth, the whole bad-boy imperssona going on on the outside, but a total sweetie when you really get to know him. Like everything else, he never gave up looking for his 'one & only' till one day, I popped up, the perfect match for him.
Lives; Born in Chicago, (already said that) & then moved to New York after meeting me.
Ocupation; Rockstar (duh!)

Haha, kinda my perfect man, not really but that was fun! :)
over a year ago LuvWeezy7 said…
mischievous
I already have a lot of characters.... hmmm who to choose.... I think I choose Natasha... :)
Name: Natasha Lynn Baker
IQ: Haven't thought about it.
Motto: I get what I want and give nothing back.
Story: Born in New Orleans. Lived in Holly-grove, New Orleans. Went to Lafayette Elementary where she met Dwayne Michael Carter JR. Became good friends with him and went through a lot of bad shit with him, including friends and family dying. Eventually she had to move to Detroit with Tyrese and his wife and become separated from Wayne. :( He was so busy he could never see her and thus is where her story left off so far. Still writing it. :)
Lives: Detroit, MI.
Occupation: Currently unemployed but is going to college for theater. Wants to become and Actress.

That is one of my many characters. My other ones, I'll just give you Their names.

Mitsu Takahashi, Vinson Knight, Emiko Wakatsuki, Adiya, Anika Swan and Rinata. :)
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
smile
name:Noah (not the ark guy i just like that name)

IQ:90.5

motto:you look for a frog and you find a turtle (a saying meaning that you look for something and get something better) based on a child hood event

story:Noah was born wile his parents wer on vacation. he grew up in the US and comes from a rich family. he is nice and LOVES to read.