Random Movies You Hate - A Fun Topic No One Ever Talks About

samlover316 posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 02:34PM
Okay, we all talk about our favorite movies, but how often do we talk about movies that totally and completely suck? Um, never! So here's where this comes in handy. If you have a movie, that you really can't stand, please put it in your reply, and tell us what makes it so appallingly BAD. Maybe someone'll fight you on it, maybe someone will agree! You may even end up loving this movie that you thought was awful, due to a well-worded argument of someone who likes it! Anything could happen.
This is also somewhere to put down the Sucktastic Movie of the Season -- a movie in theaters that you recently saw that, well, was so poorly acted/written/thought-out that it made you want to puke in your oversized bucket of oh-so-buttery popcorn. So, tell the masses what YOU think is wrong with their movies. Go on! Don't be shy!

Random 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago green79 said…
meh
princess protection program....its so fake and stupid i mean what are the chances that that would happen?! but i guess that it is a disney movie so i should of been expecting that it would be bad but i was really dissapointed!! why cant they just make a good disney movie for once?
over a year ago gossipgirlxoxo said…
Camp Rock!!!!!!!! I don't like movies like that! But I really really didn't like it!
over a year ago twilight0girl said…
The haunting of winchester house,it was all soo fake-and

it was just HORRIBLE!I usually ♥ movie's like that,but,it was just a bit too fake.
over a year ago samlover316 said…
Wow, thanks guys, for reviving this!

Yes, Disney Channel movies SUCK. They're an insult to movies everywhere, and I even like Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, but I will stab myself in the eye if I have to see Princess Protection Program again.
Also, Lord of the Rings. I'm sorry to offend anyone who loves those movies, but they freak me out.
Also, terrible movies that are based on excellent books (Harry Potter and Twilight, anyone?) Though "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging" was done pretty well for being made-for-TV.
over a year ago Lindsey_Grint said…
Twilight and New Moon were so retarted.
over a year ago lano500 said…
Twilight. It's stupid,boring,annoying and the worst movie ever made.
Vampires aren't even real.
over a year ago Sasori166 said…
tongue
Shark Tales. WHAT THE CRAP!!!
over a year ago Jacoblackswife said…
Garfield omg i HATE it
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
mischievous
Starstruck, i mean, what is the point in that movie? Disney channels movies are always like, a small town girl meets someone big, blah blah blah... I fell alsleep watching the first 10 minutes! I watched it again and im thinking, "Boy, does this suck."
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
Twilight was oh-so-perfectly-retarded.
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL !!! CRAPIEST MOVIE EVER !! OMg I hate it !!
over a year ago Carcharien said…
Troy - soooo boring, if I wouldn't had a friend of mine to talk to I would had probably fell asleep
over a year ago Monrose said…
Twilight. New Moon was okay because of Jacob and his so-hot body. That pale, ugly drug dealer, Ed, didn't bother me so much in that movie.
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
angry
I hate New Moon because is laughable, stupid and boring, but the only thing that I love about this sorry excuse of a movie is the soundtrack. And I also hate Disaster Movie, a non-laughable movie that needs to be burned in the fiery dephts of hell.