Random What Is The Rudest Thing Someone Hs Ever Said To You?

rich872 posted on Dec 05, 2009 at 05:28PM
well the rudest thing someone has ever said to me was in a text message i was txting a girl and I said im going out with missy (these r ppl u dont know!!!!!!!!!!!) the girl replyed saying ewwww and i replied and i was like what1?!?! then she has bad taste and i said y? she said cuz shes going out with me then i said to the girl i was txting that she liked me once in like 2nd grade then she said that i was cute then but now ewwwwwwwww so i just didnt reply after

Random 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rich872 said…
crying
lol anyone?
over a year ago gossipgirlxoxo said…
surprise
the rudest thing was when my ex-bestfriend was like 'you should dye your hair brown because you don't look good blonde' so a couple of weeks later i was sick of her telling me about it so i did and then she was like 'eww dye it back'...its funny when i look back at it but at the time it was terrible!
over a year ago bookworm101 said…
tongue
I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I used to have a girl in my clas that had acne. Well, a new girl came to school and was talking to the girl with acne. The girl said that she hates pink, then the newbie out of nowhere said "Then why do you where it on your FACE?", then laughed. Talk about a little brat...
over a year ago Babygurl_95 said…
crying
My ex boy friend told me when we broke up " That you should of jus killed yourself when you was young so I would of never met you!" Thats pretty bad
My ex boy friend told me when we broke up " That you should of jus killed yourself when you was young
over a year ago Helen-Lover said…
sad
my ex girl friend & me were txting & we were talking & i dnt know how we got in the conversation but then she randomly just blurted out "y did you have to brake up with me" & i replyed idk & she said "ur probally gay thats why" haha so ya
over a year ago Lindsey_Grint said…
WOW
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
that i was uglier than a purple monkey's but
over a year ago lano500 said…
When I was in prep I wanted to make friends with everyone. So I went to the Grade 4 playground and asked a boy if he wanted to be my friend and he hit me and said get lost little preppy. you'll never be my friend. I cried and I didn't want to go back to school ever again.
over a year ago crazy_frog222 said…
crying
awww that's so sad...