Random To the fans, and the haters.

zanesaaomgfan posted on Aug 25, 2010 at 02:55PM
We're ALL acting like babies about this hater and fangirl situation. Its soooo annoying to have to stand up for things I love.

For the fans, HE HAS A SPOT WITH OVAR 9000 FANS! SO USE IT! And, your chances of dating him ARE almost impossible. So the most you CAN do, is leave the man ALONE!

And the haters, I understand your pain. Trust me Its so dumb posting it here. But I bet you can't last a day on that spot. I can't. It was hard getting a medal. People calling me Justin and stuff.

Twi-hards, Twilight Series is the most popular spot in fanpop, we have it for a reason. >:) So if you post your Twilight things there, maybe more people will like you.

And Twi-Haters, Get a clue, fangirls WILL be fangirls. And this is the last book, some are happy that Harry Potter's ending, you'll be happy that Twilight's ending, then, we can go back to the fights over childish things!

I'm sorry. But I cannot handle the stress. Believe it or not, some of the haters have helped me with my medal. :D But...this is to the fangirls and the haters out there.
save

Random 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
Tell you what, next Twilight/Justin Bieber thing posted, report the thing and don't say you did.
over a year ago DJ_Squeaky said…
smile
Testify sister! :D
over a year ago madnessman said…
I don't hate HIM I just really don't like his music. It's not my type.
Its to the haters[a whole lot] the fans[much more] of Twilight and Justin Bieber. Its okay if you don't like it.
over a year ago springely said…
I like how you said "OVAR 9,000" Lol
over a year ago RnBStar13 said…
I sooo agree with this! but us fangirls rock! *air-guitar* :') and omg i'm soo proud of myself today i got a dedicated fan on his spot :'D
last edited over a year ago
I've HAD a deticated medal. -.-
over a year ago RnBStar13 said…
congrats! :D