Ryan & Marissa Hey;)

AnnaK posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 09:56PM
Theres is nothing going on here-no offense;-)
so i think we should start with lightning it up here a little..
so go on guys, tell me what it is that you love about ryan and marissa? what do you think have been their strongest moments?the saddest? which quote did you like most?
well, let me know:-)

save

Ryan & Marissa 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
Hey AnnaK, Ryan and Marissa have had a lot of great moments, and you could always tell that they should be together. My favorite moments was when they were on the Ferris Wheel, and they continued to go around and around. The saddest moment was obviously when Marissa died in Ryan's arms, I was crying so much. My favorite quote was the first time they ever spoke with the classic line of Marissa asking "Who are you"?, and then Ryan's response of "Whoever you want me to be". This was a good forum, thanks for adding!
over a year ago AnnaK said…
i was crying,too,when marissa died..don´t know taylor and ryan just didn´t get me...i also liked the scene on the ferris wheel (well most of my fave moments are from season 1)

yeah the line "whoever you want me to be"was classic, i also loved it when they repeated it in 2nd season, when they are sitting at the diner.

they shouldn´t have killed her in the third season:-( though
over a year ago sarabeara said…
hey sorry, i never saw this forum before but anyways... i was like 10 when i first saw the oc and i instantly loved ryan/marissa because they had chemistry and no one quite understood marissa like ryan and vice versa. i also loved how he would constantly save her (from OD's, psychos, horny pervs, or herself) She could calm him down and he could protect her.

my fav scene with them was the countdown. it was so romantic how he rushed in and kissed her and said i love you. it was my 2nd all time fav tv scene.

I was heartbroken when Marissa died. She couldn't have just left on the boating trip could she? Especially how they played hallelujah and showed the flashbacks. I was crying so much.

I guess the real reason I loved them is how they seemed to find each other, no matter how far apart they were. It was like they were made for each other.