Shawn Johnson Me And My Girlfreind

pepsi_monster posted on Aug 14, 2008 at 06:15AM
hi shawn i am a really big fan of you my girl freind and i broke up the day i saw you on t.v. and i am really upset but i really think you are incredibly cute and i wanted to thank you because if it wasent for you i would be upset but i saw you and i liked you and i frogot about her and that night i was up till like 3:00 am searching you and watching your vidio's on you tube and then today she asked me out again and i was wondering if i should go out with her again or not?

last edited on Aug 14, 2008 at 06:18AM

Shawn Johnson 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pepsi_monster said…
no you should not you domped her then she asked you out again and i dont agree with that
over a year ago migs said…
dont do it! i made that mistake! and sounds like ur a lil creepo with shawn johnson :D?
over a year ago Betterbent said…
Ummmm... do you really thing Shawn Johnson is going to read this? And dude... you're a little obsessive about her. It's unhealthy. I mean, she is cute and all... but come on man.... be realistic.
over a year ago Jonny38 said…
You sound young, dude... rofl... Anyway, my advice is 1 - Don't be a creepy stalker type dude, and 2 - If you're over your ex, don't string her along.
over a year ago G-man said…
yeah a "little" obsessive it really is unhealthy
over a year ago codysjfan said…
So let me get this straight you and your girl friend broke up and seeing Shawn Johnson on t.v help you forget about your ex, huh. That is alot to take in and it still doesn't make sense to me... I feel sorry for Shawn.
over a year ago G-man said…
thats sad man