Supernatural & The Vampire Diaries Welcome SPN & TVD fans!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Apr 16, 2010 at 09:21PM
I just had to create this club as I know majority of the fans are devoted to both these amazing shows!!! I'm one of thoes crazed fans and as excited as I am about SPN & TVD I needed to combined these two guilty pleasures into one!!! So enjoy and feel free to add anything to help create a fun environment for all the fans here:)
I just had to create this club as I know majority of the fans are devoted to both these amazing shows

Supernatural & The Vampire Diaries 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HEA16 said…
I'm super excited about this club! :)
Thursday nights make my whole week. I sit in from of the TV for two straight hours watching my four hot men. Dean,Damon,Sam and Stefan ;)
LOVE SPN AND TVD!
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
I know they're the best shows on tv I think!!!!!
over a year ago chadalco said…
Yeah These Shows Are Defiently The Best Shows Now!!Supernatural Was Always My Fave Show And One Tree Hill But Then Lucas Left So Now It Sucks:(,I Only Watch OTH Because I Love Sophia/Brooke Anyways Thats Besides The Point,TVD Is Now My Fave Show Aswell As SPN Of Course!♥♥♥
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
I totally agree chadalco, OTH sucked after Lucas left which is why I quit watching after season 6!!! But I'm in love with SPN, True Blood and now TVD!!! I can't live without these obsessions now, lol!!!