The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You movie!!!

xblgirl posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 05:50AM
So, who is going to audition, who's going to freak out, who wants who to be in the movie?

The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gallaghergirl13 said…
smile
Sounds fun.
over a year ago Kristina_Kellan said…
kiss
how can you audition can you please tell me????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!TH­ANK YOU!
over a year ago Rainbow44 said…
smile
over a year ago zammie said…
so want to be in the movie!!!! it would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
-link
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
there making a movie?
over a year ago lovingsam said…
i want to be in the movie but im from kansas city that only happpens in dreams sadly
over a year ago Linklover3 said…
THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE?!!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
When is it coming out?
over a year ago -Moriko said…
First of all, there is no movie yet. It is possible that she will make one in the future, but none of that is happening now. Many movie companies have offered to make the books into movies, but she has denied them all so far because they don't want what she wants for it. If they were to make a movie, I'd probably audition to be Liz, but that's never going to happen in reality.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
I would love to be in the movie but vt is do far from any where they'd shoot it but I think if it where in any way possible I think I might have a chancy I'be done drama and plays since I was 5