The Naked Brothers Band The Truth

IhateNBB posted on Apr 19, 2008 at 08:00PM
In Nickelodeon's ever expanding money-hungry quest for more meaningless and infantile shows they came up with the steaming pile of c r a p known to us as the Naked Brothers Band. A terrible show that has hypnotized those who watch it into thinking they're watching something more interesting than watching static for hours on end. Where shall I begin? I'll start with Nat and Alex, the so-called stars of this disgrace to television as we know it. Not only are these two terrible actors, but the only reason these two children are even on TV is because their mommy is the director. And to anyone who thinks they are "cute" I recommend you think about this: If these two were not the "stars" that they are, would you even give a da mn about them? No. Next there is Rosalina, who's complete and udder lack of any discernible talent is only remedied by the fact that she appeals to the horny 12 year-old boys. Then there's Qaasim, who's only possible role is to "diversify" the show since he shows absolutely no discernable talent. And Cooper is a great example of how little sense this show makes. A child like 10 years old possibly handling all the work of a manager is absurd. Finally, if you wish to argue with me, first please examine these points yourself and see if you still think I'm wrong.

The Naked Brothers Band 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JelloMcBello said…
Id tap that. me so horny
over a year ago taylorswift101 said…
omg that is so true!! And anyway, who the hey sings about a freakin smoothie!!

over a year ago omgnatwolff95 said…
die. all of you. go back to worshipping your gay jonas brothers kay?