The Sims 2 How Do You Make Mermaids On The Sims2

blitzholly posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 10:07PM
i have heard you can make mermeaids on the sims2 well i saw a video of it on youtube so can some please tell how to make mermaids on the sims2

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>)

ps. that had nothing to do with the sims2 i just put it on everything

The Sims 2 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
mermaids?? Haven't heard of that on the Sims... hmmm.
Oh, you can download mermaid outfits on modthesims, I think! I don't think sims can be mermaids. Just dressed up as mermaids.
Here's a link for mermaid skintones and clothes from Insimenator. You have to register to download.

link

over a year ago grease311292 said…
hi my name is adela i love the sims2 it is lovely and place i want to be so there hope u have nice day and i hope to see u soon love adela
over a year ago spiritrock232 said…
i know where you can download mermaids! link this helped!
oh yeah heres the real link! http//www.sims2.com/exchange

in exchange click sims then type in the search box mermaids and there will be TONS Of them! Oh yeah you must regester to download!
:)
over a year ago adwardad said…
for making mermaid check out here
link
u can find here video tutorial also
over a year ago TheDiamondJazz said…
smile
Go to the Sims 2 offical website. Click on Exchange at the top and then sims. Scrowl down and then down the left it says find a sim. In Keyword type in Mermaid and then click go. Choose the mermaid you want and then click download. Once its Downloaded, go onto the sims 2 game and click add a sim. Go onto dowloaded sims and there you have it. I HOPE THIS HELPED!! P.S: you must sign in to download
Go to the Sims 2 offical website. Click on Exchange at the top and then sims. Scrowl down and then do
over a year ago TheDiamondJazz said…
smile
Oh, and you can also create Fairys and Unicorn people but typing them into the keyword insted!! Enjoy searching!!
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
big smile
www.thesims2.com!go to exchange,and in the keybar,type in mermaid!happy simming!:)
over a year ago ultimatefan6 said…
thats right.. lol u guys are so smart haha
over a year ago IceCream123 said…
You download a tail =]
over a year ago teenie989 said…
u down load on the sims2.co.uk
over a year ago Frazeree said…
smile
Um..my name is Frances and I was wondering if you can have sim zombies? Please reply back becuase I would like to know :)
over a year ago LoverMermaids said…
worried
Yh u can just go on utube they will tell you how and i really would like to know how to get a mermaid ive been tryin for time now ILOVE MERMAIDS AND THE SIMS and i know how to do then sims2 crap onthe xchange thing but it wont me register onto the website it just says ERRA!