Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM
save

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 16238

over a year ago goodgirlmikey said…
heart
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((­(((

WE NEED SOMETHING TO MULL OVER!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I tried to come bearing gifts, but after lots of time looking for a new spoiler I've come empty handed. Sorry guys!

I do on the other hand have to say that I'm having quite the Friday the 13th day. You know all those bad things that are supposed to happen (or could happen), well they didn't happen to me on Friday but today... the weird stuff started. A bit after 5 am me, Danyell & her mom awoke to a huge crashing sound of ceramic & glass... to which I proceeded to be very ninja like in jumping out of bed to run into the other room. lol. There was a shelf in the living room which had been there for years all fine & dandy with collectibles on it & suddenly it just fell. So we spent the next hour cleaning that stuff up... in the midst of this my alarm clock goes off at 6:15 instead of 7:15... and when I look the alarm clock it says its 7:15 despite it really being 6:15 so that was odd and then the 3rd odd thing was I went to turn my cell phone on being work and it was already on & had a dead battery. Well I do not ever leave my cell phone on at night and I know for a fact I shut it off last night after I spoke with my mom. So I mean it's nothing bad, just odd/weird. lol
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
I have never had a good Friday the 13th. The one time I thought it would be okay, I got the worst substitute music teacher in the HISTORY of substitute music teachers!
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
surprise
Ooooh Jenna thats spooky, poltergeist moment lol! Hope nothing like that happens again. I'd be more pee'd off at having to get up that early lol! :)
heart
I was a bit peeved, but after the 3 spooky-ish things I was like... umm what's going on? lol.
hmmm
Can't believe that me just getting on here today! I've been out all day getting Shelby's school stuff! £150 for a new Jacket, shoes, trousers, bag and little bits and pieces! Am dreading next year when Ashton starts school too! :(
heart
Aww! School items are always so expensive... education is important but the stuff they make you buy is ridiculous!
heart
Episode 8x04 called "Royals and Loyals".

Thoughts?
Hm... Good title, have to say... who comes up with these things?... but I have no thoughts. My mind is blank.
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
On live journal they are talking about how "royals" could refer to the Saudi princes (like in flesh and blood), so maybe it could be the DiNozzo Sr. Episode (which would make sense with the loyals too.)
heart
That could be a very real possibility... hmm...thanks for the new eppy name!
heart
I come bearing gifts!!! The first official Season 8 Sneak Peek on the set photo!!! Enjoy!

link
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
Thanks for the link! Yay, a picture! I will go try to analyze it now.
heart
=] Your welcome! I'm so excited! It's getting closer!
heart
I bring more gifts. Not really much more than we have, but... it's something to hold onto!

link
heart
JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA!

I ADORE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURE AND ARTICLE. :)

over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
worried
GETTING A LEVEL RESULTS TODAY. :(
Goodluck, Dannii!
hmmm
Uh, anyone read this Cote interview already?

link

Cote, in regards to Tiva, is starting to confuse me. :( WTF?
over a year ago tivalover333 said…
hmmm
Whuuuh?! That makes no sense, why would she say that? I'm confused as well. :(

@ Dannii - Good luck!
Thanks girls! I passed the ones I needed, so now I can do Health and Social Care next year. :D

I don't know what to think or do about this Cote interview. I mean, seriously, what is going on? I think that if they're not going to get together, then it's incredibly unfair to those of us who ship them hardcore, to carry on this who UST thing when there isn't going to be an endgame result.
Exactly, Dannii!

See, that's why sometimes I can't help doubting my faith. Honestly, the UST's adorable. But admit it. You get tired of it too. I'll be honest with this one as well. I get tired of it.

Take this as an example: Jet Lag and Obsession. Obviously, TPTB want to satisfy the shipper and non-shipper groups. Seriously though, it gets annoying and senseless.

It's either they make Tony and Ziva talk about where they stand with each other or nothing.

[With the talking thing, they'd be giving us something to hold on to, at least.]
Congrats Dannii!
I agree, but I'm sure there WILL be an endgame result. The actors totally confuse me, I mean Michael always says Tiva won't get together, but then he'll suggest a Tiva song??
hmmm
I will admit, I'm getting tired of waiting and watching this ticking time bomb. It's like the time is getting slower as we get nearer. I feel like I wanna metaphorically explode sometimes. XD

I was thinking about this the other night actually.

The way I see it, SB has three options.

1. He can either get Tiva together, not caring if he loses some of the audience.

2. He can flat out tell us that they're never getting together, but that would lose some of the audience too.

3. He can leave the UST as is, but people are gonna get bored and then when/if they do get together, people won't care anyway.

hmmm
Another one right there. Michael now envisions Ziva following Tony into a bar where he sings undercover. I know it's a "we're partners" kinda thing, but.....

This is so difficult to explain.
*is still confused* I'm still going to have hope, though. Tiva WILL happen, even if it's in the last scene of the last episode of the last season.
Oh, I have no doubt that they will, I'm just sick of waiting.

I mean, COME ON, IT'S BEEN NEARLY SIX YEARS!
How much longer do they want us to wait?
hmmm
Hopefully season 8 will be THE season. But Shane Brennan is really annoying me, just put them together for Christ's sake!
My sentiments exactly Katharine!
sad
SIX YEARS, Dannii and Katherine. SIX FREAKING YEARS.

You do realize that if this stretches out to ten, we'd be in our 20s already.

Which is...oh well. First time Ziva stepped into NCIS, I was 11 years old in fifth grade. Now that they're into six years of their partnership, I'm 16 and in my senior year of high school.

Really now, they want us to wait until we get ourselves stable jobs?

<end rant.>
last edited over a year ago
meh
HEH. We you say it like that, it's severely depressing.
I'm sorry, Dannii. Just had to vent.

I know that even the actors don't have an idea on what could be the future of their characters...but shiz, PLEASE OH PLEASE, just give us an endgame. Or let us now if they would really go for it or not.
It's okay, I've been venting on other forums that have nothing to do with Tiva. XD

SB, if you or one of your many talented writers are reading this, PLEASE give us a Tiva endgame and then I can die happy.

Michael Weatherly depresses me too, with his comments. It's liek "C'mon, can't you give us at least a small piece of hope?" Sometimes I think he wants us to give up. :(
And then MW suddenly comes up with the idea of Ziva following him into a bar and stuff. Then they don't follow through. :|
I HATE MIXED SIGNALS.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, DANNII.
Well, the finale of the show is AT LEAST two seasons away (Cote has her's signed up until the ninth), so if they were to get together in the last episode, we'd have to wait another TWO FREAKING YEARS!
heart
Aww girls it's okay! Remember SB is famous for saying one thing and twisting it into another. As for the Cote & Michael well they are entitled to their opinions but it's truly the writers who make the call. Of course I'd absolutely love to see them endgame (if done correctly) and although I'm getting sick of waiting... the UST, bantering, maybe they did-maybe they didn't is what keeps me going through the season that's on air so I think we will eventually all get our wish of some form of commitment between the two.

@Dani - I'm glad you passed your tests. =]

Now onto my slight rant which has absolutely nothing to do with Tiva... today is the 5 year anniversary of my cousin's death. He & I were very close, 6 months apart, started school together, did everything growing up together & graduated Highschool right next to each other. I really miss him & I thought after 5 years I'd be less sad and I'm not. =[ I could have stayed home & simply cried today, but work must go on.
crying
I'm sorry, Jenna, I'm not used to feeling my faith waver like this. :'(

And Jenna, it's okay to feel grief, especially as you two were so close. It's never easy losing a loved one and I'm sure that as time goes on, that grief will turn into something else.
^ Aww that's terrible, Jenna. It's really sad when someone you love passes away, especially when they're young. It's really cliche to say, but I'm sorry for your loss :(

heart
@Dani- we all have faith waiver at certain times. no worries! we'll get you back on track! I mean come on the writers can't just take away things like I couldn't live without you... now can they!? =] Something great is coming for Tiva

Thanks girls! I know it's normal to grieve. I guess I just feel after 5 years I should start to feel that something else. You know? ButI do appreciate you girls being here for me. I know I can always count on ya'll! <3
heart
Exactly, Jenna! And Paris, how can they ignore that!? Even if nothing happened, the photo of her was still his favourite!

Goodnight Girl's, I'm off to bed. :)

heart
Night! <3
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
Hey everyone!

Good night, Katherine.

Congrats Dannii!

I've found an upcoming episode titel:
link

Thougts?
smile
Hey everyone!

@ Jenna, i feel for you right now. Losing someone so close is hard. Just remember all the good times you had together and how happy he made you! :)

@ Dannii, Congrat's. Now you can relax!! :)

@ Michi, it might be the eppy Tony's dad makes an apperance, maybe the saudi prince will be in it again!

And i don't take any of the interviews at face value, they never give anyting away. They are told to mislead us at certain times and SB is king of making us expect one thing and giving us another! My faith is STRONG, i believe Tiva will be endgame! :)
@Jenna- Just carry on, and remember the good times you had with your cousin. :) It'd be okay.

@Dannii- We're only two seasons away from the series finale? That's...depressing. I always thought NCIS would be able to surpass CSI's 11 seasons! And I thought Cote's contract will be up at the end of S8.
last edited over a year ago
heart
Thanks! I remember the good times, but those usually come with tears too. On the upside crying can be very therapeutic.

I thought in all the interviews they said that Cote, Mark & Vance were signed up until next year (the end of Season 8), but come on... they will definitely sign them on for some more! <3
Season 9 should be the first POSSIBLE series finale, but it better not be!!!
It's okay, I said that we're AT LEAST 2 years away from the finale, not that that was the last season. :)
@Dannii- AT LEAST 2 YEARS. :D I think I panicked. Never noticed the 'at least'. :)))