Tom Daley If Tom had a girlfriend

SexyNo8 posted on Aug 29, 2008 at 03:55PM
If Tom Daley had a girlfriend what would you do?
I know I would start screaming in my head go crazy for a bit, turn emo, calm down, let it sink in, be happy for him and remain emo. he doesn't have a girlfriend does he? right?
xxxxxxxxxxxxXx (nervous laughter) xxxxxxxxxXx I'd probably resort to trying to kill his girlfriend but I tried to kill Fernando Torres' girlfriend but I didn't succeed. So there you go, I wouldn't try to hurt him in any way cos that's just mean and I bet he's really sweet. He has such a sexy voice, I heard it in an interview.
last edited on Aug 30, 2008 at 05:22PM

Tom Daley 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago addiee said…
emm cry.?
then kill his girlfriend haha :P
nopee he dont but he said in a interview he wants one after the olympicss... his girlfriend comes 2nd after diving and if they dont like that its a no no.
i will try and find the sitee. x
over a year ago TDandCM said…
Yeh I Read That
But Surely If You Were A Girl Who Truly Loved Him - You'd Understand
But I'm Just Worried That People Will Use The Poor Guy Now =S
Oh And Back On The Subject
Id Be Happy For Him - If Hes Happy All's Good I Think - As It's highly Uunlikely I'm Ever Gna Meet Him
over a year ago 05lbraiden said…
if tom daley had a girlfriend i think he would get on well with her and treat her like a princess
over a year ago sweet888 said…
tongue
他没有女朋友

嘿嘿
over a year ago Gemzy-pops said…
crying
Cry for eva and eva and eva and eva and eva and eva
over a year ago HannahDaley said…
heart
I've met him and he's sent me some stuff through the post, bless him :P
Anyway, as long as he's happy I'm happy :)
over a year ago X_MrsTomDaley_X said…
meh
Omg u hav met him! HannahDaley, lucky !
Id cry nd be angry bu i still wont delete d pis of him on my fone or take dwn d pics in my room :)i wish i could meet him bu hes in england nd me in Ireland x
over a year ago kaitlin_daley said…
cry.for days.no lie.

then i would accept that that my dreams were crushed and be happy for him(:
over a year ago grace_a said…
if he had a girlfriend (that wasnt me lol) i would die thn cry thn hunt her down and well you know the rest...
over a year ago DaleyFanz said…
If he had a girlfriend then I would organise a 'KILL TOM DALEY'S GIRLFRIEND' group. whoever kills her first gets to have tom.