Total Drama Island TD School! (RP)

nocofangirl218 posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 03:47AM
Okay, this is something I desided to do randonly. So, the whole cast of TD (including World Tour) are going to the same school. Please add your OC'c or play as a charecter! The only thing I ask is that the language is PG 13. Other than that, anything goes! :3 (cuss words can be used but please put * over the portion of the word)

Total Drama Island 14248 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 14248

over a year ago nocofangirl218 said…
Alejandro: *continues to stroke her hair* It's going to be okay. Listen....what is I go in your place?
Crystal: *walks in* Sorry I'm late! *runs over to director* Okay, I'm ready for rehearsul!
over a year ago casacada1007 said…
mirra: no never. I can handle them long enough and if I get them down before the weapens are coming I.I.I *crys softly* i'll not let you fight for me did you never see does fights? they will crush you *crys softly*
Alejandro: But...I can't just sit back and see you get killed! What if...if I came woth you - as a back-up?
mirra: no... maybey you can better stay home tonight. please don't come to the fight.
Alejandro: *gets a really sad look* Okay, if thats what you wish. Just...please promise me you'll come and see me after the fights over.
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Courtney: *takes a deep breath* ... Camielle, do you want to go to Rikki and Melisa's birthday party with me?

Camielle: Like...as your date?

Courtney: *blushes and nods*

Camielle: :) Ok, sure!

Courtney: *looks up and smiles* ... Cool...

Rikki: *hears her phone start ringing* *looks to see the text message she got* ... "Meet me in front of the school."

Courtney: Duncan?

Rikki: *blushes deeply* ... I'll see you guys later. *gets up and leaves*

Camielle and Courtney: *look at each other and smirk* Duncan.
mirra: i will *hugs him*, i'm sorry to ask you to stay home but it will be easier for me if you don't see me like that there
Alejandro: I understand Alejandro: It's okay. *pulls away* I have to go. Please be carful.
mirra: i'll be
Crystal: You guys are having a party? May I come?
last edited over a year ago
Courtney: Oh, you'll have to ask Rikki or Melisa.

Camielle: Melisa's going to cheer practice right now if you want to ask her. Rikki's got a meeting with her future boyfriend right now. *chuckles*

*With Rikki*

Rikki: *walks to the front of the school* *sees Duncan leaning against a wall and looking for her* *takes a deep breath* Ok...just get in there and get out; you can do this. ... *slowly walks out the door* You texted for me? *smiles a little*
Duncan: Yeah, I wanted to ask you something. *gets devious smile*
*later that night*

Alejandro: I hope she's all right.
( that night)

nurse: your leg is going to be fine
mirra: thank you * walks away* * looks on the clock* well the fight starts in an our I must go now * smiles a little*
*pick her phone and text to alejandro well i'm going to the fight now wish me luck and if I don"t come back remember please that i love you* *sigh* wel now he knows it
Rikki: *blushes and looks at her combat boots shyly* ... L-Like what...?
A;ejandro: *gets her text, and blushes* I'm glad she feels the same. *gets a text from Jake*

Jake's text: Please help me with Crystal!

Alejandro: *sigh* *texts back* Sorry amigo, but I can't. You have to ask her uut yourself.
Duncan: Well, I wanted to know, I you would maybe, I don't know, go see a movie later?
Rikki: *looks up and blushes even more* ... Me? ... You're sure you don't have me confused for another Rikki in this school? ... I-I didn't think you even knew I was alive until I asked you to go to my birthday party.
*after the fight*
mirra: * full of scratches and she's heavy bleeding* thank god it's over *smiles* *tries to take a step* OUGH man that hurts, this is going to be a long walk to my home and i'm not going to school this week !

*comes home goes to bed and fall asleep*
Duncan: *kaughs a bit* Of course i'm sure its you! *puts arm around her* So, what do you wanna see?

*at Alejandro's house*

Alejandro: *texts Mirra* Are you okay?
mirra: *fast asleep and didn't heard the phone*
Rikki: Well... There's actually two movies I wanted to see: Green Lantern was one, and I also wanted to see Monte Carlo... I mean, you probably don't even want to see Monte Carlo; I wouldn't force you to sit through that...
Alejandro: *paces floor, and pulls out phone, and texts Jake* Do you kniw where Rikki lives?

Jake: *texts back* Yeah. Y?

Alendro: *sighs, and texts back* If you take me to her house, I'll help you out with Crystal.

Jake: *texts back* Okay then. B there in 5.

*Jake gets there, and they go to Rikki's house*
Duncan: You know, your cute when your nervouse. I'll go see any movie you want; even Monte Carlo.
mirra: *stil fast asleep :D*
Alejandro: *gets there, and runs striaght to Mirra's room*
mirra: * still asleep while thinking* clumpsy with weapons but stil first I really can't wait to tell alejandro
Alejandro: *walks up to her bed side, and gently starts shaking her* Mirra, please wake up Mirra.
mirra: *fast opens eyes* OUGH man that hurts AHAH
Aljandro: I'M SO SORRY MIRRA! I didn't mean hurt you.....
mirra: it doesn.. alejandro!! *hugs him and stop hugging emediatly* OUGH what are you doing here?
Alejandro: You didn't respond to the text I sent you, so...I guess I got worried about you.
mirra: i'm sorry i was just so tired i'm al over scras and heavy bleeding so i fell asleep ough but i'm first
Alejandro: Thats great! Also...I got your text, and...I fell the same way. *leans in a bit closer*
mirra: you do *blushes* * leans closer to*
*Their lips soon meet, and they share a very pationate kiss*

Jake: *walks in* Alejandro, we need to get go- *sees them kissing* Oh... *sigh* I guess I'm on my own after all. *leaves with very sad look*
over a year ago rotcalex2011 said…
mischievous
(im bored so i wanna join.......ill b my OC Alex)
alex walking around bored
alex:.......im so bored
Jake: *sees Alex, and runs over to him* Hey Alex! Whats going on?
over a year ago starburst-rock said…
(Imma join to :D)

Rayla: *Pops out of no where* HI WHOEVER IS HERE :D
alex: eh nutn im bored is all...........hey is that rayla.....HI RAYLA *waving to rayla*
Jake: Hey Rayla. Um...if you two arn't busy, could you guys possibly help me with something?
alex: yea sure.........wit wat do u need help???
Rayla: OOOOOO I know!!! He wants to make kiss face with crystal!!
Jake: Well...you see....I need help asking out Crystal. I know it's weird for me to be asking this, but...could you PLEASE help! I really likee Crystal, but...I always get tonge-tied around her! So, if you could help me out, that'd be awesome!
Jake: O-O How did you know Rayla? So...can you help?
Rayla: Hmmm im gonna go find Crystal. Meet us by the fountin at 10. B ready *runs away*
alex:...........uh i've never had a girlfriend so i dnt think ill b much help but yea ill help u
(btw thats a lie.....i have had a gf)
Rayla: *runs back* AND I'M EPIC SO I KNEW!!!! *runs away 2 find Crystal*
Jake: Thanks again guys! *heads to fountain*

*with Crystal*

Crystal: *sees Rayla coming* Hey Rayla! Hows it going?