Total Drama Island (PLZ!!!!) CREATE AN ORIGINAL TDA CHARACTER TO GO IN MY SERIES!!!

gwenXtrent4eva posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 10:21PM
I'm going to write a series about my own Total Drama Reality TV Show(Total Drama Bermuda Triangle!!). And I'm gonna need 22 contestants to play the cast...soo that's where you come in! And I still need 14 before I can even think about writing the series!! All you have to do is write:
Name:
Hobbies:
Good or Evil:
Crush on TDI: (So i have an idea of who to like who)
Bio:
Friends:
Enemies:
Pic:
I can have up to 22 winners, so far I have 8, so hurry before all the spots get taken up!!! ^_^ P.S. You may create more than one character! And if I end up with too many characters, I can make them people like Chef, Chris, etc!
last edited on Jun 24, 2010 at 09:47PM

Total Drama Island 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Diblover111 said…
Name: Kierra Michelle Johnson
Why she's on TDI: To get away from most of humanity
Hobbies: War plans, leader plans, lots of planning, thinking, and yeah.
Good or Evil: Evilly angelic (in other words, both)
Crush on TDI: None (for now)
Bio: Refuses to reveal such things.
Friends: None (for now)
Enemies: None (for now)
Pic:
Name: Kierra Michelle Johnson
Why she's on TDI: To get away from most of humanity
Hobbies:
over a year ago gwenXtrent4eva said…
you're in! :)
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
I have a TDI charter! her name is Ramona.

Friends:none 4 now

Enimes:none 4 now

good or evil:good

Bio:tough

Crush:none 4 now

Why in TDI:beucz she luvs winnig

last edited over a year ago
I have a TDI charter! her name is Ramona.

Friends:none 4 now

Enimes:none 4 now

good or evil:
Awesome! Does she have any hobbies, friends, etc.?
k! Ur in!!
over a year ago 123Jordan said…
Name: Jordan
Why he/she's on TD: cause i need the money! and maby bridgette could see me. <3
Hobbies: swimming
Good or Evil: good but rarely has a evil side
Crush on TDI: (So i have an idea of who to like who): I said it bridgette
Bio: Is an hung bridgette fan! Have never been in a plane.
Friends: Lulu (TDItwin), Zeke (from TDI)
Enemies: Kari (karixtrent), Eva, and rayven (RavenRox4)
Pic:
Name: Jordan
Why he/she's on TD: cause i need the money! and maby bridgette could see me. <
nice ur in! :)
over a year ago boomerloverfan said…
My charter doesn't have a hobbie yet.
thats ok! :)
over a year ago splinter505 said…
big smile
Name: phil
Why he/she's on TD: so that he can use the money to produce his electronic product lines
Hobbies: burning stuff, playing v.g., street dancing for money, ect.
Good or Evil: evil when angry or in paing good the rest of the time
Crush on TDI: bridgette but since she's taken, gwen
Bio: i like pie
Friends: evryone exept for people who get between my life
Enemies: i said it already
Pic:
Name: phil
Why he/she's on TD: so that he can use the money to produce his electronic product
Love it! Ur a TDBT character!
over a year ago splinter505 said…
kool
yeah
tongue
C'mon peeps!! I only have 4 characters!!!!
OMG PLZ!!!!
Can I post another character, then? I will...
Umm..sure!! Sorry I just really wanna get started on that book..so...thanks!!!! :)
Thnx!!
Ok :D

Name: Alana Terra Johnson (sister of Kierra)

Why she's on TDI: To make sure her sister doesn't do anything stupid.

Hobbies: Saving the universe (heh, more IZ OC things)

Good or Evil: Good

Crush on TDI: Cody

Bio (this my be a little confusing, since I'm doing her for 2 TV shows): Upon birth she was sent to Lunar for training, however when she was 5 Lunar was invaded, she was sent to the Sisters' of Miyuki base for more training. Came back to Earth when she heard her sister (Kierra) was joining this. Likes high ranks, peace, and love.

Friends: Kierra
Enemies: Kierra

I don't have a picture so I'll decribe her: She has dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail, brown eyes, a short-sleeved maroon dress that comes to her knees, black boots that come halfway up her thighs, long black gloves, and a necklace with a diamond pendant.
smile
THNX! UR IN!!!
:D YaaY!! I can always create more...I even have another one...
You do?? Wow! I love hearing about these characters! :)
Ok. :D

Name: Daria Coren

Why she's on TDI: To prove that she is awesome.

Hobbies: Volleyball, tanning on the beach, surfing

Good or Evil: Depends on her mood.

Crush on TDI: none, yet.

Bio: Born and raised in LA, she loves the sun. She loves sun, sand, and surf. She has met both Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, and isn't afraid to announce it to total strangers. She's hot, and many guys crush on her, but she likes being single and would only date a guy if he would go to extreme lengths to please her.

Friends: none, yet
Enemies: none, yet.

I don't have a picture of her either so: She has long, blonde hair with brown highlights, brown eyes, a red T-shirt with black studs that for a heart, light blue jean shorts, and red flip-flops. Will sometimes be found barefoot.

over a year ago FireFlys113 said…
Name:Jar3d
Why hes on TD:He been a huge fan of the show and wanted to show people and he can make it on the show
Hobbies:Drawing,Singing,and Acting
Good or evil: Evil but everyone thinks hes good
Crush:Courtney and Lindsay
Bio::Jared is nice,cool,funny and strong he loves animals and lolipops. He loves to sing and act. He is really sneaky and will fight with anybody who messes with him or his friends. Lives with only sister because his parents died in a car crash. Loves Victoria Justice and Poof from the fairy odd parents(icon), and is amazing at Drawing. Hes is very evil but acts good. and can trick anyone into doing stuff for him.. Is Heathers Brother and Is Bisexual
Friends: Trent,Courtney,Lindsay,Dj,Izzy,LeShwana, Heather Katie/Sadie,Bridette,Eva,geoff,noah,cody,t­yle­r, and Harold
enemies:Duncan,Gwen,and Zeke
Pic:
Name:Jar3d
Why hes on TD:He been a huge fan of the show and wanted to show people and he can
She is also brainy.
your in! loved it:)
sick
Geez this is exauhsting work...
Sorry. If you need more, I'm still not dry...
smile
it's ok if u want then sure but it's ok! thnx for all th work u have already done!!
big smile
You're welcome!! It's fun making characters!! (Sorry they're all girls. I will make I guy after this, if you wish)

Name: Mayla Moreen

Why she's on TDI: It's fun!!

Hobbies: Puzzles, books, and painting.

Good or Evil: Good.

Crush on TDI: Trent. "He's so nice...and dreamy!" -her

Bio: Born and raised in Washington State. She is hyper a lot and is always happy. She can be smart, but she can also be dumb.
She wouldn't hurt a fly.

Friends: none yet
Enemies: none yet

STILL no pictures so:She has strawberry red hair and bright green eyes. She wears a green shirt and and deep blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
No it's ok!! ^_^ I love it!! Thanks u are helping me out a ton!
Your welcome!! ^v^ Glad I could help!! I can't wait to see it!!
I can't either! I'll probably write it on my computer first to make sure it sounds good and stuff and then publish it on fanpop! ^_^
U know what i'll probably just write it on fanpop! idk yet! :)
smile
Ok I still need 14 characters!! There are 14 slots open! :) Please make one!
K i already started the series so too late to join! sorry ^_^
Actually, I can still add people in the middle of the story, so there's still room! ^_^
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Name: Rikki Daniels

Why she's on TDI: Her twin sister talked her into it.

Hobbies: Singing, writing, reading, pranking people she doesn't like.

Crush on TDI: Duncan.

Bio: Rikki is an heiress to a couture line which her mother created, so her whole family's rich and famous. Rikki keeps her family life secret from people, keeping her image at home as a wallflower since she's one of the shyest people you'll know...when you first meet her, anyway. She's not good around people she doesn't know, and is even worse with crowds. Her twin sister, Melisa (who's pretty much her complete opposite), tends to talk her into a lot of things; she hates that, but, at the same time, she's very grateful.

Personality: Smart, generally nice unless you make her upset, loyal, sneaky (and good at it), makes a pretty convincing argument when she wants to, able to charm her way to getting what she wants( which is usually a last resort since her temper usually always gets her what she wants anyway), hot-headed, extremely shy, doubts herself too much, stubborn, easily annoyed, pranks people (usually Harold, Duncan and Heather) too much, doesn't speak up for herself very often, and is easily discouraged when put down by people she's close to.

Friends: None yet, but she's sure to be friends with whoever's not in her enemies list.

Future BFFs (Best Female Friends): Courtney, Izzy, Bridgette, Gwen, Leshawna.

Future BGFs (Best Guy Friends): Trent, Geoff, Owen and DJ.

Future Enemies: Heather, Ezekiel, Noah and Harold.
Name: Rikki Daniels

Why she's on TDI: Her twin sister talked her into it.

Hobbies: Singing
Name: Melisa Daniels

Why she's on TDI: She wants a boyfriend, and she thinks she might find one here.

Hobbies: Modeling, designing clothes, gossiping, flirting with cute guys, and just about anything else in relation to fashion.

Crush on TDI: DJ.

Bio: Melisa is Rikki's sister, and that means she's an heiress just like her twin. She used to be BFFs with a girl named Melody, but she was planning on doing something mean to her sister one day, so she ditched her right on the spot.

Personality: Melisa's the total opposite of her twin sister. She's always been a bit of an ego maniac, but she's a good person. She's incredibly bubbly, sweet and a whole lot of fun; she would make a great friend for anybody.

Friends: None yet, but she's sure to be friends with whoever's not in her enemies list.

Future BFFs (Best Female Friends): Courtney, Lindsey, Bridgette, Gwen, Leshawna.

Future BGFs (Best Guy Friends): Trent and Geoff.

Future Enemies: Heather, Ezekiel, Noah and Justin.
Name: Melisa Daniels

Why she's on TDI: She wants a boyfriend, and she thinks she might find
Name: Alexa Stoner

Why she's on TDI: She would much rather spend her summer outside of Juvie. Plus, she wants to protect Rikki and Melisa.

Hobbies: Playing her guitar, singing, beating people up that get on her nerves.

Good or Evil: Good... She's sort of an anti-hero, actually, but she's mostly good.

Crush: Rikki's ex-boyfriend, J.J.

Personality: She's always been lazy, but she's tough, and cares deeply her friends. She has 4 brothers, so she's learned how to protect herself through dealing with them. She's a performer, and she's kind of a jail bird, too.

Freinds/Future Friends: Rikki, Melisa, Izzy, Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette, Eva, and probably Courtney.

Enemies, Heather, Harold, Ezekiel, Noah, Lindsey, Chris, Harold, Katie and Sadie.

Bio: Alexa was raised in a family with one cop (her dad), one lawyer aspiring to be a supreme court judge (her mom), and 4 brothers (three older, one younger), so she's really tough. She started playing guitar and singing when she was 9, and started going to Juvie around the age of 11, much to her parents disappointment. The first time was when she was doing a performance at her school and accidentally set the whole school on fire. Of course, that was an accident, but then she ended up meeting Rikki, and she started getting into all kinds of trouble with her. For some reason, though, Rikki never ended up getting caught by anyone; it was just Alexa.
Name: Alexa Stoner

Why she's on TDI: She would much rather spend her summer outside of Juvi
Name: J.J. Clark

Why he's on TDI: He wants to try and convince Rikki to come back to him... Plus he needs the cash to move out of his brother's house.

Hobbies: Beating up kids he doesn't like, looking at cute girls, day-dreaming about Rikki, etc.

Good or Evil: Pretty much good... He's kind of an anti-hero, too.

Crush: Rikki, but he's going to end up falling for Alexa.

Personality: Closed off, devious, sly, stubborn, bad-ass, sweet when he feels like it, sort of selfish...well, basically, he's like Duncan only he's more willing to be open with his feelings.

Future Friends: Duncan, Trent, DJ, Geoff, Owen, Tyler, Cody and probably Eva.

Future Enemies: Heather, Harold, Ezekiel, Noah and Chris.

Bio: J.J.'s parents died when he was only 4, so he had to move with his brother, Roscoe. It wasn't long until Roscoe became a drunk, and pretty much left his little brother to fend for himself. In 2nd grade, J.J. went on his first visit to Juvie after stealing every single bag of gummy bears he could get his hands on at the grocery store. Since then, he's gotten himself into all kinds of messed-up situations, and it was all mainly to get away from his brother. He's gotten a reputation around his school, and while certain people avoid him, pretty much everyone else thinks he's cool (straight guys) or wants to date him (girls and gay/bisexual guys). In 7th grade after he met Rikki, and they fell for each other in an instant, but soon after, he started cheating on her with Melody. After Rikki found out, she dumped him. Now he's willing to do almost anything to get her back, but he doesn't know that he's going to end up falling for someone else soon...
Name: J.J. Clark

Why he's on TDI: He wants to try and convince Rikki to come back to him...
Name: Melody McKnight

Why she's on TDI: She wants a new best friend... Plus, she still wants to get back at Rikki, Melisa and Alexa.

Hobbies: Shopping, modeling, talking about "ugly" or "stupid" people behind their back, etc.

Good or Evil: Evil, but has some good moments.

Crush: She'll end up falling for Justin.

Personality: Mean, devious, materialistic, and does everything and anything she can so she can have what she wants.

Future Friends: Heather...and that's about it.

Future Enemies: Everyone accept Heather.

Bio: Melody has been modeling since she was about 2, and back then, everything was going great. She was happy and loving her life in the lap of luxury... That is, until her parents both quit their jobs. They figured that Melody's modeling was such a success that they didn't have to work anymore, so when she was 4, they quit their jobs, and put all of the money-making responsibility on her. She would have told someone, but she's scared that her parents might get arrested because she loves them with all of her heart, and doesn't want to lose them. Because of all of this, Melody has taken it upon herself to work for herself and her family which has turned her into a really mean and ruthless person due to all of the stress of being a mostly full-time teen model let alone the regular stresses of high-school.

Melody was Rikki's enemy since 2nd grade when she stole her pink teddy bear and flushed it down one of the toilets in the girls bathroom. That very day, Rikki told Alexa everything, and the two got back at her by filling the blonde's lunch box with worms. That same day, Alexa made Melody go into the septic tank to look for little Rikki's teddy bear... Well, really, Alexa already found it by then; she just did that to make Melody angry. Also, on that day, Melisa, Rikki's twin, got into a fight with her about helping her with the little stunt, and then, she ditched her; the two former best friends were now separated. After that day, Melody set out on her own journey; a journey to take over her school, and prove that Melisa, Rikki and Alexa picked the wrong girl to mess with.

Years later, Melody got together with a boy named J.J. Clark who, at the time, was also dating Rikki. By freshman year in high-school, Rikki found out, and dumped J.J. on the spot. Melody wanted to stay with him, but he ended up hating her for making him lose Rikki, and fell back in love with the black-haired heiress once again. All of this caused him dump Melody. The whole thing shattered the girl's heart (if she has a heart) to pieces, and made her hate Rikki more than ever.
Name: Melody McKnight

Why she's on TDI: She wants a new best friend... Plus, she still want
over a year ago sarhxduncan said…
heart
Name: Sara
Why he/she's on TD: To win the MONEY! $ XD L0L
Hobbies:
Good or Evil: Both but mostly evil
Crush on TDI: Duncan and alejandro
Bio: Love animals. singing, writing books, causing mischef, computer fixing, reading, dancing and acting
Friends: Duncan alejandro lindsey owen izzy cody gwen bridgette geoff noah harold Trent
Enemies: eVERYBODY ELSE
meh
ok i can nnot keep up on this!! I think im just gonna do it during the school year and then post it on fanpop when its all written up and crap k thnx so sorry ur all probly pissd!
over a year ago hottiel10 said…
wink
name:rose
why im on td:i like to try to play challages and i know alot about tdi tda and the cast.
hobbies:singing,gymnastics,soccer,footbal­l,s­oft­bal­l,k­ick­bal­l,d­oge­bal­l,p­ush­bal­l,p­ain­tin­g,s­cup­tur­e making,and i can play gutair,drums,and bass
good or evil:both i have a dark side and a nice side
crush:alajahndro
bio:have 1 sis loves animals candy and love
friends:every1 on tdi and tdia and tdwt
enimies:chris and chef
pic:
name:rose
why im on td:i like to try to play challages and i know alot about tdi tda and the
sad
sorry i gave up on the series...
tooo much work...
over a year ago hottiel10 said…
= (

sorry :( im sad too
over a year ago TurtleLurtle said…
Name:Melody
Why he/she's on TD:She could use the money and she loves to cause drama
Hobbies:Does starting trouble count?