Total Drama Island Total Drama Camp, care to sign up?

Albino posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:07AM
Total Drama Camp for you OCs! The winner receives 20 props...so let me explain the rules;

*I'll be choosing the fourteen contestants, one OC per person

*I'll choose the teams for you, and to keep track I'll make a spot for both teams

*You'll be completing 'challenges' (AKA, quizzes), the team with the highest score wins, and the losers kick someone off the team

*You'll be voting off other people, not me

*I will be the host

People who make it in Total Drama Camp, MUST join this club: link or be disqualified

Total Drama Island 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago owenizzyx said…
name:naomi
personality:nice & very althletic
bio:she is in world wrestling entertaiment next generation(wwe nxt)
pic:do you need one if so it`s in my profile sorry i couldn`t get it for you
last edited over a year ago
name:naomi
personality:nice & very althletic
bio:she is in world wrestling entertaiment next genera
over a year ago missdada15 said…
mischievous
name:Tania

bio: Tania is a smart,crazy,good looking bisexual metal listening freak!She usualy hangs out with her friens,flirts with hot boys(and girls) and loves doing anything that is illegal.She speaks her mind and doeasent care what others think of her.She lives in a small town with her mom and her annoying little sister.

dislikes: The police(a.c.a.b),scholle,rules

pic:

name:Tania

bio: Tania is a smart,crazy,good looking bisexual metal listening freak!She u
over a year ago sabrina214 said…
name: mya
crush: alejandro (please let that come ture)
like: winning and having fun
hate: back stabers and mean people (like heather)
bio: born in California with a bad childhood she was raped by her own father so she ran away form home a lived with her grandmother at age 9. then she began to feel strange, she was a lot intrested in boys, and she was wild. but then she meet Alejandro at age 11, she knew that Alejandro had evil in him but she couldn't help him beautiness but she pretended to not like him only as a friend. then at age 14, alejandro grew feelings for her so he kissed her but when al's parents found out they packed there things and left and she never saw him again
name: mya
crush: alejandro (please let that come ture)
like: winning and having fun
hate: bac
over a year ago moolah said…
big smile
name:Rachel
crush:Trent
hates:being in charge of messy,naughty,children and math class
bio:At age 6 her sister Maddie was born and thats whenever she started to love babysitting when her mom let Rachel in charge of Maddie for 5 minutes while she went to the bathroom.When she was 7 her mom died in a car crash.she never knew her dad because he had died the night before Rachel was born.So Maddie and Rachel were sent to a orphanage,Rachel got adopted separetly from Maddie by a family.She's lived their ever since and she loves it.
Pic:I'll give it to you tommorrow.
over a year ago tdifan977 said…
worried
can u tell me how 2 make my own
over a year ago Spacebuddies123 said…
Name:Rachel
Crush: Duncan
Like: Music, Soccor, Swimming, TDWT, TDA, TDI, TDR, and Cheerleading
Dis-Likes: Messy People, Baseball, and Mean People.

Bio: Born in New York, she knows how to handle crowds. When she was 7, she was a really awesome singer! She still is. She loves Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Eminim. When she was 10, she moved to California. She still lives, and is a California Gurl. Becauseshe loves that song, and Katy Perry, she saw Katy in person! She is Best Friends with Katy now. She loves her life!

Pic:
Name:Rachel
Crush: Duncan
Like: Music, Soccor, Swimming, TDWT, TDA, TDI, TDR, and Cheerlea
over a year ago babyshadow said…
big smile
name:susan age:17 crush:i dont have a crush!!!!!!!!!!likes:winning,kicking ppls butts,and hanging with duncan.hobbies:basketball,jumping cliffs,and stabbing things. *ppl 2*P.S.THE 1 ON THE LEFT IS HER.SHE LOOKS LIEK COUTRNEY BUT ONLY WITH RED HAIR.plz let me enter.im a boy,but i like anything that has 2 do with courtney.
name:susan age:17 crush:i dont have a crush!!!!!!!!!!likes:winning,kicking ppls butts,and hanging wit
over a year ago bessiebuzzer said…
NAME:Anebei Gonzalez
BROTHER:noah
CRUSH:cody
PERSONALITY:smart,unique,creative,charmin­g,b­ori­ng
HATES:to much sugar,kids,
BIO:was once a party crazed girl until she got a video of her naked dancing on youtue which got her less into partying
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nitro44769 said…
smirk
Name: Sammy Gonzalez
Brother:Noah
Sister: Anbei
Crush: Bridgette
personality: Charming, smart, Sarcastic
Dislikes: Mean people,
Appearance: Carbon copy of Noah
Name: Sammy Gonzalez
Brother:Noah
Sister: Anbei
Crush: Bridgette
personality: Charming,
over a year ago owenizzyx said…
smile
i joined the club
over a year ago coolthingsfan14 said…
big smile
ok
name:alex
age16
personality:cool sicko relax awesome musical can be mean if he wants and other stuff
dislikes.if u talk too much if u are weird and others

pic:they got all erased in my pc but u can use my oc picture in my profile :D
over a year ago megajennifer said…
smile
name. Jen. crush. spawn-. personality. tonb boy. likes. fluffy animals. picking my nose. eating junk food. and witch craft. dislikes. spiders. nose bleeds. eating meet. and Chris McClain.
name. Jen. crush. spawn-. personality. tonb boy. likes. fluffy animals. picking my nose. eating junk
over a year ago megajennifer said…
tdifan977 i made mine by finding a pic on deficientart i clicked on it with the mouse button that no 1 normally clicks on and i clicked save image as i putted the pic in my file i putted the pick in my paint program i drew over it to make it to make it look more like me and i saved the changes that i made. would you beleeve that my fan character was a pic of gwen dressed as a vampire? its called. vampire gwen.
over a year ago Dahir56 said…
Name: Dahir
Personality: Nice-Uncompetive (Like Owen unlike Al)
Bio: He sat at home changing channel and saw an ad to sign up for a series of Total Drama so he sent in his app. Also saying that could he bring his dog.
Job: Works at scooter shop.
Apperance: He holds a Android in his hand and covers it to look like Book while stairing at you with a smile.
Skills: Pro Scooter and Computer Games
Fear: Heights, Planes and Snakes
Crush: Izzy
over a year ago katxxx said…
mischievous
name: luna
iq: 155
crush:duncan

likes:playing pranks, listing to music, skething and making trouble
fears:being buried alive

name: luna 
iq: 155