Total Drama Island Total Drama Debating

tdafan121 posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 09:59PM
After listening to long, yell-y, messy debates on other topics (like the Hunger Games Team Peeta-Team Gale dispute), I thought it would be a good idea to try a debate forum so minimal fighting on the spot itself can be guaranteed. Soemone will ask a debate question, like, for example, who's your favorite character, and then we can answer it and give a sentence or two summing up why and then talk about it and if it looks like a fight is about to spark, someone will ask a new debate question! Isn't that fun? Ok, sounds sucky, but trust me! I do this all the time with my friends. We're always debating with eachother (mostly me against them) on whether DxC and TxG or DxG and TxC are better pairings or who's agenda has the better TD decorating on it (mine's HxA, my friend has pictures of everyone and every song name...). You'll have fun! Fangirl's honor. Swearsies!
A few rules:
-No bashing
-Try keeping it in the PG to PG-13 range, 'kay?
-Respect other's opinions!
-Have fun!
Ok, so first debate question:
Favorite couple? Can be cannon or fannon.

Happy debating!
~ Natalie Charm
save

Total Drama Island 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago moolah said…
wink
Duncan and Courtney!

♥I love them because they are so cute together, its like every other classic love story. Punk boy,good girl.It's adorable to me because they seem like they could never be together.♥