Total Drama Island ! (PLZ GO 2 ANSWERES!!!!)

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 04:18AM
EVEN THOUGH THE FIRST "PARAGRAPH" IS FROM TDI, I DO NOT OWN IT
Chris McLean: Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario, I'm your host, Chris McLean, dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now! (moves to Dock of Shame) Here's the deal, twenty-two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat, ha ha, and leave Total Drama Island, for good! (moves to campfire pit) Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive... a marshmallow. (takes a bite of one marshmallow) In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which let's face it: they're probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle... Black flies...
(flies buzzing)
Chris: Grizzly Bears,
(grizzly bear roars)
Chris: Disgusting Camp Food!
Grub on Plate: Hey now.
Chris: And, each other! Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of camera situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here right now on... TOTAL..... DRAMA...... ISLAND!
Chris: It's time to meet our first eleven campers. We told them they'd all be staying at this five star resort, so if they seem a little T.O'd, that's probably why.

Total Drama Island 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago obssesedTDIgirl said…
smile
i 4got 2 join my own person! plz, only 22 people can join(not counting me)
HERES WHAT U NEED...
Name:

Bio: HAVE 2 HAVE!
Stereo Type: dont need but would b helpful (:
Dislikes: need
Audition Tape: need
Personaltiy: need
Family: not required
Pic/Description: need

STORY WILL START ON OCTOBER 24,SUNDAY(1 week)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago owenizzyx said…
name:mike
bio:mike is a a pro wrestler a very good one to but he is also a jerk
stereo type:jock
like:sports but golf & shrimp
dislikes:golf
audtion tape:hello my name is mike
mike's mom:dinner is ready
mike:shut up mom anyway
mike's dad:you shut up
mike: *rolls eyes* just let me in your show