Vocaloid Rin and Len...are they related?

rosie_nightshad posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 01:02AM
so lots of people throw fits when people put stuff about Rin and Len. Personally I think they're adorable, but i just want to see what people think. Because I read somewhere that Crypton never announced if they were brother and sister or not...so then...do you think their related?

Vocaloid 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ily1998 said…
big smile
Hello Kitty no!!!!! I think they are too cute together to be related!!!! If they were something would most defintely be wrong!!!!!!
over a year ago JesscaCullen said…
I answered this earlier, but then deleted it because I realized it was wrong. Rin and Len are whatever you want them to be; lovers, twins, friends. Anything. The company that designed them left that up to the listener to decide, so in your opinion they would be lovers. :) I think they're cute together, too
hyliangirl commented…
I was gonna put that in my comment KesscaCullen. over a year ago
over a year ago saturncopps said…
wink
the kagamine's are twins but some people think there not.
but i think if they where not twins they would be a very cute couple.
over a year ago VocaloidGirl12 said…
smile
I think they're both a couple and twins. Twincest~! XD
over a year ago sasamacne said…
will if it's in manga and if there is a anime about vocaloid we will know for sure but until then as fans we can make them as anything we want twins friends lovers or just opposite
over a year ago kwillamson171 said…
cool
I think their related cause they look alike and have the same surname. But they were suppose to be twins Len was suppose to be Rin's mirror person but opposite gender
I think their related cause they look alike and have the same surname. But they were suppose to be tw
hyliangirl commented…
I thought of that when I first saw them over a year ago