Winx Club Roxy Lol! Another Fan Fiction! =D

lovebaltor posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 03:07AM
Hello! : )

Well- I'm pretty close to finishing another part of my first fan fiction on this spot =P (Those who are in it, enjoy the next part!) And, well, I love writing and I want to improve my skills so, yes, I want to write another! <3

Here's what I need:

Name:
Appearence:
Moves:
Bio:
Siblings:
Parents:
Home Planet:
Personality:
Pic:

Here's mine to help you out:

Name: Vivienne Freeman
Transformation: Charmix
Power: Dreams and Dark Magic
Appearence: She has short, black hair that stops behind her ears. It has purple highlights also. She was brown eyes, and has a kind, friendly face. She loves to wear interesting t-shirts, jeans, sweatpants and large coats.
Moves:
- Hypnosis: Enemy falls asleep from silvery powder
- Dream Eater: Vivi goes into the enemies dream, and takes most of their energy.
- Fantasy Arrow: She creates an arrow made up of of powerful happy, dreams.
- Shadow Ball: A black ball of dark energy is launched at the opponent.
- Shadow Claw: Her nails grow long, black, and dark energy forms around it as she lashes at her opponent.
- Dark Void: A huge, black hand, grabs the enemy and drags them into a 'Distortion World'.
Bio: ivienne was born to a loving mom, Linda. Unfortunatly, her mother was autistic and couldn't take care of Vivienne and Linda's parents had to take care of her. She had a good life, good education. When Vivienne was 18, she wanted to go visit her mom after getting into college and she stopped at a diner. While there, she met Alex. She asked him for a lift, but she was declined. When she walked in, he took her in. After a little while of driving, Vivienne stopped and picked up some things for her mom. After leaving the driveway, they got into a car crash. Vivienne awoke, had a broken arm and got out of the car to find Alex, hysterical, shouting her name. Later on, they all were fine, and became friends and her sister, Belle, grew fond of Alex and the 2 started dating. But when Vivienne found out about her powers, had to leave Alex, her sister and her mother.
Siblings: Belle (34)
Parents: Linda Freeman (Never met her father)
Home Planet: Earth
Personality: She is very nice, caring and kind. But she can be slightly annoying and strange at times. She cares a lot about people she really loves.
Pic: [You can post either normal, or fairy, don't really matter]
Hello! : )

Well- I'm pretty close to finishing another part of my first fan fiction on this spot =P

Winx Club Roxy 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
smile
Name:DAKOTA
Transformation:enchantix
Appearence:like bloom and flora
Moves:magical ilusion(makes her to control people minds)star dust(make people sleep)star rain(can convert the day to night)
Bio:she lives at andromeda with her family her best friend is rania the princess of andromeda her secret crush prince rob she is 18 years old have a pet called miniatura.
Siblings:kate
Parents:mom carina dad calixto
Home Planet:androeda
Personality:good friend, always listen people, is soo curious,
Name:KATE
Appearence:like flora but with stellas color hair
Moves:thunder rain(can cause rain with rays)mega thunderstorm(is her major power she cant dominate it well but with this she can cause tornadoes)spiral rays (sends rays to her enemy)
Bio:she is 18 years old she work in a restaurant called TTUTI FRUTTI BAR lives in earh with her mom and dad likes to work and with her money pays school she always protect her garden.
Siblings:dakota
Parents:mom fluria dad arthur
Home Planet:earth
Personality:great friend,adventurere,sweet girl, eco girl
Name:DANIELA SOFIA(i will join my self xD)
Appearence:like musa and tecna
Moves:water power(sends water balls to enemies)fire barrier(protect her from attacks)water of fire(can upgrade her power)
Bio:she lives in earth likes school but hates exams,extreme things she lives with her mom dad uncle and cat.
Siblings:lucero
Parents:mom angelica dad arturo
Home Planet:earth
Personality:school girl,likes sports, always hear people
(the first girl is dakota next me and then kate)
Name:DAKOTA
Appearence:like bloom and flora
Moves:magical ilusion
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
wink
Cool! All your characters are awesome! Thnxs for joining!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Name: Teresa Mclean (Resa, for short)
Transformation: Enchantix
Appearence: She has staringt green hair that stops in her shoulders. she has light skin and sky-blue eyes. She wears only cloth green and orange and sometimes black. its really strange if you see her with other color of cloth.
Moves:
-Stop the time: The time stops and so does the others around her.
-Time travel: she can time travel to any year, past and future.
-Tornado of knowledge: A tornado of letter and numbers appears around the enemy and makes him have a headache.
-flying books: Books appear from no where and attack the enemy (xD)

and whatever that has to do with literature and time xD I am out of creativity to make attacks xD

Bio: She was born in Dagobah but she grew up without powers. When she was 15 she was alone in her house working on a project about time, she was creating a machine. A thunderstorm began and a lightning fall near her house. the lightning made conection with the machine and it created a portal. Resa got inside the portal and it closed behind her. She was in a strange dimension full of books. She stayed there for 2 years. There she learned a lot about literature and timespace. Thats how she got her powers. with her new powers she managed to open a portal and get back to her dimension. When she arrived she noticed that in her dimension only 2 minutes had passed while in the other 2 years passed.
Siblings: Patrick (20) Dana (19) Fredderick (17,tiwn, older for a few minutes) Santiago (4)
Parents: Chris (father) Claire (mother)
Home Planet: Dagobah, the planet of knowledge and time
Personality: intelligent, friendly, Sarcastic, patient...and sometimes insistent but a good friend!
Name: Teresa Mclean (Resa, for short)
Transformation: Enchantix
Appearence: She has starin
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Name: Meggie Folchart
Transformation: Believix
Appearence: long curly hair, tan skin, blue eyes.
Moves: uummm well she can creat barriers and well take characters out of book to attack for her =D hehe
Bio: She was born in Earth as a normal girl. When she was 3 years old her father was reading a loud and accidently 3 characters got out but her wife got inside the book. Meggie grew up just with her father and when she was 13 her father told her everything about the Silvertongue powers. And she discovered the that she has the same powers....(uummm you know the rest, I am a little silly to write all down xD hehe but this time inkspell and inkdeath were part of her Bio too...last times it was only inkheart but now it is the 3 books =D)
Siblings: none...
Parents: Mortimer (Father) Theresa (mother)
Home Planet: Earth
Personality: she is kind and friendly. She is also brave and does anything to save what she loves.

Pic: (lol xD I know she looks totally different from how Meggie is in the book but I just loved how I made her here xD)
Name: Meggie Folchart
Transformation: Believix
Appearence: long curly hair, tan skin, blue
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
Name:Aulelei (Ow-lei-lay) Tanu (Ta-new) Lei for short
Transformation:enchantinx
Appearance:Tall, brown skin, long curly black hair. she wears a pretty shirt, nice jeans and black boots that go up past her ankles
Moves: her power is Electricity
-Electric Wave: Waves of electricity aimed at the enemy
-Shocker: Electric currents shock the opponent
-Lightning Storm: Lightning storm aimed for the opponent
-Electric barrier: Electric shield
-Electric Transportation:transports from one place to another in an instant
Bio:Lei was just a regular girl, she grew up with many little siblings. Her mom was a bit troubled, most times she didn't even care she had kids, so it was Lei and her older brother and sister that would take care of all the little ones. On the other hand, Lei had never met her father. Her older brother and sister said that before there dad left there mom wasn't always like this. Sometimes at night Lei could recall memories of her dad when she was just a little girl.
Siblings:
-Boys:Manu(19) Tama(11) Sulu(8) Mano(3)
-Girls:Leia(17) Mahana and Maea(9, twins) Tala(6)
Parents:Keilani (mom) her dad she never met
Home Planet:Selosi
Personality: sporty, energetic, sarcastic and love to sing
Pic: don't have any
Wow! Awesome character! =D

P.S. I could make her if you would like? : )
really!! yeah that would be nice! thanks LB!
wink
No problem! : )
kiss
Here she is! Aulelei! ; )
Hope you like her! <3
Here she is! Aulelei! ; )
Hope you like her! <3
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Name:Seine
Transformation:bilievix
Appearence:white hair,pink eyes,blue skin!
Moves:her power is negative stuff(she is negative too)
-Negative sheild
-negative beam
-negative sevurse
-negative energy
and another stuff that has word or meaning whti negative stuffs
Bio:she wus ones a good buethifull girl whit black hair and brown skin!but one day she ezsedently jumped at magical posion!she becomed sed whit out eny emosion!whit blue skin and another negative stuffs
Siblings:none
Parents:michle(dad)herely(mom)
Home Planet:Kolosinetolija
Personality:one word NEGATIVE!
Pic:transform comes tomorow(18 day)if I win one gameXD if no then meybe weekendXD

Credit of "how she looked when wus younger(before the magic posion)goes to lovebaltor and samoalgirl

last edited over a year ago
Name:Seine
Transformation:bilievix
Appearence:white hair,pink eyes,blue skin!
Moves:her po
thanks LB, i love her!!!
over a year ago Tasfee said…
smile
hi,i wud love to join
Name:Arnica(pronounced R-NI-KA) Airies.
Powers:Surprise magic(she can perform any magic of any category just by thinking,hearing, and seeing it)
Transformation:Beleivix
Appearence:Tall figure,Long black hair with short fringe curls on he bottom,fair skin,deep blue eye,pink lips,wearing a strapless pink dress(frock(short)),the frock has butterfly designs(its mostly like the dress barbie wears for prom in barbie diaries,sweet short glass heels.She is wearing a silver bracelet,a butterfly necklace.
Moves:As i said,she is a surprise magic fairy,they don't have so many particular moves.but just one.
Surprise shocker:Most powerful of all moves,this is a conversion of all the powers in the universe.
Bio:Born in Amenila,this girl is quite different than any other girl.She is a surprise fairy.She can stun u and surprise u anytime,anywhere with her striking abilities.She is capable of so much.But because of her powers,when she was 10 in Amenila and her powers where shown to everyone 96% people on Amenila thought she was threat,decided to kill her but her parents sent her and her little sisters away to a little village hiding her powers and died in the try.But Arnica sure got there.And with her efforts she started living a normal life until now she is sorting to know her powers and is aiming for a brighter future.
Siblings:Jane(12),Rachel(13).(lives with her friend and neighbor Niky(24).
Parents:Ramires and Ayesha.
Home Planet:Amenila.
Personality:Sweet,caring,nice,kind,brave,­int­ell­ige­nt,­sma­rt,­fun­-lo­vin­g and peaceful.
Pic:(can u plz make me one lb,i am not able to make such good pics like u all,plz!!!)
last edited over a year ago
kiss
Aw! Sure Tasfee! <3
And thanks for joining! :D
kiss
Here she is!:
(Sorry about the dress =P I couldn't make the butterflies)
Here she is!: 
(Sorry about the dress =P I couldn't make the butterflies)
smile
LOVE IT,ONE THING,CAN U MAKE HER A LITTLE MORE FAIR,PLZ LB,IF NOT,ITS OK,LOVE IT .
Fair? By her skin? Sure! =D
thx,can u make it soon.