Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 17910

over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
(woo 1st 1)

Name: minami bates
D.o.b: october 30 1995
Race: human/ earth
Supernatural race: healer
Personality: shy, kind, willing to help who needs it, loyal, depressed when by hersel, unmotivated
Likes: relaxing, art, practicing healing, being by herself, dancing, reading, listening to music, her cat
Dislikes: working, cold weather/snow, darkness
Hobbies: dancing, art, reading
Nationality: american? yea... sure
Main Language: english, german
Home location: cottage in woods/ lives with her older brother (parents abbanded her after finding out she had powers)

Height: 5feet. 4inches
Weight:?? around 115
Eyes: brown/greenish
Hair: black
Markings: has a cresent moon birthmark on lower back
Clothing: anything pretty much normal stuff
Pic:

Powers: heals any wounds
Skills: her brothr taught her how to fight
Grades: B's/C's
Dorm mates: sure
Bio: her parents left her and her brother to fend for themselves when she was 10 (brother was 18). she has a pet black cat names tootey
last edited over a year ago
(woo 1st 1)

Name: minami bates 
D.o.b: october 30 1995
Race: human/ ea
over a year ago dargox said…
Enrollment sheet for:

Name: Ace Spiker
D.o.b: 11/19
Race: irish
Supernatural race: Dragon
Personality: calm, wise, loyal, kind, brave, strong, and mysterious.
Likes: drawing, reading, training, fighting, building, fire, swords, star watching, and flying.
Dislikes: bullies, people messing with him, being disturb when reading, loud noise, and guys hitting girls.
Hobbies: drawing, training, sword fighting.
Nationality: American
Home location: Spring, texas

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 160 lb.
Eyes: brown with a yellow outline.
Hair: brownish-red
Markings: just a scar on his left eye
Clothing: black running boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, a white zip up hoodie, dark blue fighting gloves, and a pure black backpack.
Pic: (link)

Powers: Dragon magic
Skills: fighting, pickpocket, lock picking, and stealth
Grades: As, Cs, and some Ds.
Dorm mates: Yes
Bio: Ace was normal teenager or so he thought intel he started to sprout wings & breath fire which he try to hide from parents & his old high school but epicly failed when got into a big fight which almost cause ace to burn the school down. So now his parents is sending him to mystical academy to see if what enrollment letter saids is true.
over a year ago poniesaremybffs said…
Name: Sonya Break
D.o.b: 8/8
Race: swedish
Supernatural race: fairy of darkness
Personality: happy
Dislikes: spiders...thats all
Hobbies: writing, reading, fighting, and practicing illegal spells
Nationality: american
Main Language: english
Home location: a small cave in the middle of the west virginia woods
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 63 lbs
Eyes: (pic)
Hair: (pic)
Markings: a scar on her left cheek
Clothing: (pic)
Pic: O.o (pic)

Powers: controls darkness and shadows
Skills: the many illegal fighting spells she has learned.
Grades: As
Bio: She was born in Sweden, left alone by her parents in a small, mossy cave. Sonya was taken away to live normally with some humans, who ended up rejecting her in the end due to her strange abilities. While she was out on the streets, she saw people who were about her hight, with weird, pointed ears. She asked them if they were too faries, they said yes, and next thing she knew, she was living in the comfort of their cave. She practiced illegal spells while they weren't looking, and never gave up hope that she would some day be recognized by something big.
Name: Sonya Break
D.o.b: 8/8
Race: swedish
Supernatural race: fairy of da
(ok, lets start!!!)

Ace flys into town with his dragon wings and lands on the main gate of mystical academy, saying while placing him favorite toothpick in his mouth. "so..this is mystical academy? Looks like a run down castle in that dracula movie."
over a year ago splintered said…
Name: Alinia Frett (does not know surname)
D.o.b: November  29
Race: human
Supernatural race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Energetic, dare devil, nearly fearless, gets philosophical if she hasn't had sugar for a while, jumpy
Likes: candy, paint ball, anything that gets her adrenaline going, electroswing music
Dislikes: monotonous people, going slowly, television
Hobbies: rollerblading around or skateboarding, 
Nationality: unknown to her, australian
Main Language: English
Home location: she's been in foster care, but last place she was at was Alaska

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 110 (she runs around a lot, she wouldn't be overweight)
Eyes: lime green
Hair: green with yellow stripe in front
Markings: has a strange scar that spirals around her left arm
Clothing: most of her clothing is ripped, she puts on whatever she picks up first
Pic: link

Powers: shapeshifting
Skills: agility, finding hiding places(specifically for her candy, but can for anything else too), balance, 
Grades: As Bs and an occasional C+
Dorm mates: yes~ 
Bio: she has been in foster care since she was 3 so she has no idea of what happened to her actual family. She has been to France, England, Canada, Germany, and America throughout her years. Her last family, in Alaska, noticed she could shape shift, and told the foster organization she belonged to. 
over a year ago wantadog said…
heart
Name: Amber Drake

D.O.B: February 4th

Race: Human

Supernatural race: Spirit Wolf handler....(Yes I like wolves....)(It means she can summon spirit wolves)

Personality: She is kinda shy, but can also be very forceful. She has that kind of personality that everyone seems to like her.

Dislikes: Meanies(her words)

Hobbies: None

Nationality: American

Main language: English

Home location: Rhode Island

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Weight: 125 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Markings: A small wolf tattoo on her shoulder

Clothing: A pair of jeans and shirt with a wool jacket that she wears no matter how hot it is.

Pic:

Powers: She can blast people away with a bark or howl. Summon spirit wolves(2 and they have personalities),

Skills: She can easily win against anyone with a sword(because of a certain secret she keeps)

Grades: B's

Bio: She never had any friends because of her powers and lived most of her life being called a freak. She eventually took her frustrations out and nearly killed someone.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Spirit wolf 1 personality: This is a male and is extremely protective of Amber. Is kind to strangers unless they are deemed a threat.

Name: Ao

Powers: Extreme speed and strength increase. Firing blue waves of energy. Flight, can talk and use telekinesis.

Spirit wolf 2 personality: Also male and hates her guts. Not at all friendly to strangers...or anyone for that matter....

Name: Midori

Powers: Extreme speed and strength increase, firing black waves of energy that is slightly more powerful than Ao's, travel through shadows, can talk and use telekinesis.
Name: Amber Drake

D.O.B: February 4th

Race: Human

Supernatural
Alinia, in a car with her social worker in the driver's seat, came to a stop in front of Mystical Academy. "so, no more foster homes?" Alinia asked. "not during the school year. Actually, I don't know how long you'll be here." The social worker replied nervously. "ok" alinia said as she picked up her suitcase and opened the door. She looked at the building and started towards the door as she put a sucker in her mouth.
Amber walks around and spots Ace. "Uh...w-what exactly are you doing up there?"

(p.s. these are what the wolves sorta look like. Ao on right, Midori on left.)
Amber walks around and spots Ace. "Uh...w-what exactly are you doing up there?"

(p.s. these are
Ace still standing on the main gateway and just studies alinia's body language from a far with help from his dragon eyes while redrawing his wings & tail into his body. "hmmmm...that girl looks abit childish to be a high school student" he saids to himself.
(um..wantadog, you do know ace isn't on the ground right?)
blush
(Ya I just figured that out.....I Shall fix it. Kinda misinterpreted it XD)(Lol watchdog! now that would be a cool nickname!)(Done! That better?)
(Lol XD. You know without mistakes, the world wouldn't have dumb butts on tape to laugh at.)

Ace hears amber and front flips off the gateway.
Alinia looked around the front of the school without leaving sight of Ace. 'I don't know where to go' she thought as she smiled.
Amber's eyes widen. "Whoa that's cool! I-uh-um....hi! My names Amber."
over a year ago axemnas said…
((Can i join))
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Name: Akane Luxus
D.o.b: 6/6
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Supernatural race: Satan's Daughter
Personality: Shy, sometimes mean, kind, tricky
Dislikes: angels, gods, anyone who disrespect her father
Hobbies: Reading, burning things, playing with demons, listening to music
Nationality: Hell
Home location: Hell

Height: 5'4
Weight: 100 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Markings: Black wings on her back
Clothing: Gothic loita dress, fishnet stocking and gloves, black boots, black rose in her hair, black cross choker
Pic: (Below)

Powers: summoning demons, conjuring and controling fire, devil wings
Skills: stealth, speed, observation
Grades: A+ in all classes
Bio: She came from Hell when she heard about the acadamy and begged her father to let her go. Knowing she will learn more about the life her mother once had, he allowed it. She wants to be treated like a normal girl above ground so she hids her horns and tail, swearing she will never let anyone see them as long as she is there. Even though she was taught to be mean, she still has her mother's pure heart and wears the black cross choker as a reminder of her mother. The one thing she really wants is find her true love like her mother did. Because her father is worried about her, he sends her with a dark fairy named Azun.(pic of Azun:link )
Name: Akane Luxus
D.o.b: 6/6
Race: Half Demon/Half Human
Supernatural rac
cool
Ace turns to amber, saying with a friendly tone. "The name's Ace and it's nice to meet you. So i'm you're new this prison too?"
Amber looked down at her feet. "Prison? Why do you think It's a prison?"
"oh...it's just because I have a bad mishap before coming here. So this place looks abit grim to my point of view." Ace anwser amber.
Name: Fang
D.o.b: 5/10
Race: human/mutant
Supernatural race: hybrid/guardian
Personality: loner,reserved,loyal to those he loves, sarcastic at times,protector
Dislikes: cages, people that abuse power, war
Hobbies:collecting and flying aircrafts, studying military tactics, mercenary
Nationality: European/American
Home location: everywhere

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 150
Eyes: haxel
Hair: dirty blonde
Markings:
Clothing: WWII aviator jacket and cap, green tshirt,coyote cargo shorts, black nike skateshoes
Pic:

Powers: white wings,claws, healing ability and heightened senses
Skills: excellent marksman, tracker, sniper-walk, hand to hand combat
Grades: As and Bs
Dorm mates: yes
Bio:Born during the great war Fang was exposed to battle for most of his early life. He quickly learned how to fight and shoot. As he got older he bounced from friend's houses to his own life on the streets and running from other guys. When he heard about the academy he took up the offer.
"Oh okay...h-have you already checked in? because I just did...if you need I could show you where." she said shyly to Ace.
Fang flies up to the academy landing his aircraft just within the gates and hops out.

((Looks like pic but with a shark face on the nose WWII Bearcat))
Fang flies up to the academy landing his aircraft just within the gates and hops out.

((Looks like
Alinia kneeled down on the grass and brought her skateboard out of her suitcase. Walking was getting too slow for her. She got on and skateboarder around. Until she got to Ace and Amber. "hey, who are you two?" she asked in an enthusiastic tone.
"no, not yet. Maybe we can go check in together...that is if you want to?" Ace tells amber while spouting his dragon wings out again.
Raising his goggles up on his cap Fang began walking, noticing three people he ran over.
Amber looks at Alinia and mutters..."I'm Amber...."
Ace turns to alinia, saying. "...and i'm ace!" He folds wings as fang lands his fighter plain.
Fang runs over to them skidding slightly when he stops. "Hi, does any one know where i'm supposed ta check in"
Amber raises her hand after a minute. "I-I just checked in. They showed me to my room and told me the rules and that was it. It's just through that door over there." She said pointing.
"the front office..i'm guess?" Ace anwser fang with a slite question at the end.
Akane walks toward the school with Azune on her shoulder. "Shouldn't you be hiding so people don't see you?" Azune smirked. "People can't see or hear me unless you tell them about me! My job here is to make sure you're safe and sound at all times." Akane sighs. "Dad is way too protective." She sees a few people ahead.
"Alright, thanks" Fang said and began walking that way.
"I'm Alinia, but I'm gonna go check in" Alinia hopped on her skateboard and started towards the building to find the front office.
"Well...!! I better check in too. So see ya later amber!" Ace said to amber as walks to go check in.
Akane walks towards the front office. "I guess I sign up in there."
Amber sighs. "Might as well follow them and see...."
Ace flies rest of the way passing up alinia on her skateboard and fang, reaching the office before them.
"Impressive, we might wanna have a race some time" Fang said as they approached the office.
Ace looks at fang with a grin, saying before going in. "yeah but real wings can alot more than a tin-can."

(note: ace was making fun of fang's plain.)
Fang gave him a sarcastic smile then switched back to his normal expression "I wasn't talkin about my plane, not that i couldn't beat ya with it either"
"so, what was you talking about?" ace asked with the ' really?' Look.
Fang then straightened up for a second and two large white angelic wings unfolded from his back. "Do these answer your question"
"I see, but they still look unused." Ace said with a smile as he sign in.
"We'll have ta see about that" Fang said with a grin a hint of challenge in his voice.
Amber walked past them both and waited in a small chair.
Ace sense fang's challenging voice tone and reply with."do you really want to challenge a dragon?" As he finish signing in.
Fang shrugged "Why not, i'm always up for a challenge"
over a year ago poniesaremybffs said…
Sonya walks up. "Hi!"
Alinia kicked up her skateboard and went into the Front office.
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
*steps out of the cab*
*looks up at the school*
*puts on backpack and walks in*