Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 20307

over a year ago R_and_V said…
crying
I think they are trying to have a day of silence for the death of OM
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
crying
alot of ppl are currently curling into balls and rolling on the ground . RIP OM
over a year ago Olar said…
i just finished reading all the chapters of Rosario Vampire end all i can say is lol i cant wait for the next chapter when will it be out???
@xxsumi8 im sorry dude but what have all this DVDs have to do with Rosario Vampire or Anime/Manga at all???
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
mischievous
seriously dude
olar in early august
tongue
thanks for the info werewolf...cant wait to see what will happen xD
over a year ago Namorock said…
i would like to say that starcraft 2 is coming out on this upcoming Tuesday and it's going to be fucking uber sexy, here's a video

link
black rock shooter just came out today i remember posting a link to a video it's currently raw so give it till tonight might be subbed by then
link
black rock shooter well its not bad...when will the next one be out???
last edited over a year ago
end again the silence begins... -.-'
over a year ago silentassasin said…
finally i got my laptop fixed.so what have you guys been doing?
nothing...ya know black rock shooter came out end its not bad...
over a year ago silentassasin said…
i guess ill try it
i don't know when the next one will come out it was an hour long episode so probably not for awhile.
(~_~)
I know I might sound stupid but wats black rock shooter?? is it an anime or...???
yeah its an anime but as Namorock said the first episode was one hour long end like the ending of the episode is the beginning of it o.O
Asobi ni Ikuyo! its not bad i like it cuz there is this cat girl...i call he tidy-kittey :P
angelic
end the silence continues ~.~
over a year ago Robis said…
laugh
You know Olar, there are other things to do then sit at fanpop all day long. XD
Maybe, everyone is watching/reading some good stuff right now.
Ok, my guess is, that the most of the others are sleeping. :D
well i go on fanpop like 2 times a day end when i see that when the last time i went (like 7 hours ago) nothing new was posted end that makes me wonder where is everybody
Olar most people arent on rosario vampire i guess we need to spread awareness.
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
crying
the silence for OM has ended. Rest in peace. T.T
i found a good anime, tho. Blue Drop. it's about this girl going to an all-girl school. she has amnisia from an accident 5 years ago that killed her parents. she first meets the dorm deputy. they shake hands, then the dep acts wierd, like she's gonnan make out with the main chick, but her eyes glow blue and she tries to strangle her instead.
lol that sound cool...i found this Nyan Koi! Kousaka Junpei is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Mizuno Kaede, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately beans the local neko-jizou-sama (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family's own ill-tempered cat
lol. sounds like an evil version of Yuuto from Omamori Himari. he's allergic to cats, and he gets a neko bodyguard.
wink
yeah i know i watched it...here is another Candy Boy i didnt watch it but its a Yuri (lesbo)anime :P
most of the aniome being mentioned were on my list, i might have to re-post...
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
dont repost. i probably wont read it anyway. your lists are too big to go through all at once. im not that much of a fiend that i'd check out every anime on your lists lol.

i havent been on in awhile cause i got a job and i've been tired from monotonous work. at least i get along with everyone that works there. they all look the they want to shoot themselves after just an hour like i do as well.
what work do you do???
lol.
crying
wow- i left for a few days and fanpop changes gears =.=
laugh
Life goes on.
What did you expect, that everyone would still be crying over that shut down site? There are better things to do. :D
yeah thats right Robis...but here is a question where do you read your manga now???
laugh
Here is another question.
Who said I read manga??? XD
I don't have the time, and apparently I don't have the option to do it.
the question was for all ya guys not just you Robis...
Mangareader.net it works, and it's one of the few my school system allows. mainly because the elementary and middle school kids haven't found them i think. the sites get blocked because of those brats!
i found mangastream its the fastest manga site for Naruto...
crying
MangaFox =.=' all i got now
im a cashier at a grocery store. i recently had to put up with a bitch who yelled at me for forgetting a scan a coupon for only 2 dollars off one item and she had $200 worth of shit. fuckin bitch. there was also one lady who had $200 worth of shit and had so many coupons she paid about a dollar lol.that shit is so boring and now i have to work nights.
lol. suck for you. least you got the graveyard sift now. not many people for ya now. bring something to do. maybe a volume or two. me, it would be around five. i could fit them all in one pocket and no one would know they were there. XD. i have BIG pockets.
over a year ago Brianart94 said…
smile
Hiya. I am new to this place, and I just want to know a few things. Things like has there been any word about R+V at all? I read all the way to page I think page 34 or 35, will all that fighting stuff going on, I decided to just go to the last page, hoping all that was left behind. Just incase, sorry for bringing it up, but thats not the real reason why I commented on this. I just wanted to know whats happening, and any new info there is about R+V. I believe the last thing I read about R+V was that the new manga chapter (ch.30 I believe it was) was released. After that, thats when didnt read anything at all about R+V, but it was more just about some things back then. Anyways, if someone can update me, that would be great. I do not intend to make others upset if I did in anyway. Thanks.
thanks for at least saying that. i don't want another newbie fightfest. >.< Well, Akasha (moka's mom) gets ripped in half and moka goes berzerk. i compared it to when Tsukune became a ghoul in season one. the bat-aura was the same. look at the comparison on page 68.
moka is revealed to have been the shinso when akua came to kill akasha. this also means tsukune may be the current one because of all the blood he got from moka.
There's 31 and 32 out now you can read it on manga fox or something...
and also, I would like to know if they any information about season 3. I dont know excatly if thats on another page right now, but it would be helpful if someone told me what is happeneing for season 3. (If theres going to be a season 3 at all)
@everyone but brian; Uh-oh. ok, guys. calm down. dont go off on the newbie.
@Brianart94; ok. there is no new info. some people think that it will be out December 19, but we have no idea at all. we don't want to restart the SV war again.
@Synned_Ghoul yeah, I did read something about that date, but i wasnt sure about it myself. and I didn't even notice people weere ticked off by me. I thought they were just updating me on whats been happeing, but oh well. live $ learn right? But besides, thats, I guess I should ask whats going on with everyone, I'd be happy to join in on the conversation thats on hands if possible.
lol. that's geat. they wern't angry yet, but Danman has a habit of going crazy when someone askes the last question you just did.