Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 20307

over a year ago Brianart94 said…
Hm? my question 'Live & Learn, right,' question? I dont see how people could get ticked off by that, but I have people yelling at me before, weither it be on the internet, or in real life. doesnt really bother me. I just ignore and move on. Besides that, what is going on with everyone? (or is that the question that people would jump on? I don't know really, still not really good with things like this as much. I'm always on DA (DeviantArt), in the chats, so I'm not so sure what I say in here is good or bad.
over a year ago Olar said…
hmmm
Damn is special...
over a year ago Dooood said…
Ummm...I'm kinda new, but i starting to think season three isn't coming, ever

not saying i think 100%, but partly, a whole year passed and not a thing happened...really
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
i guess "damn" is me. but anyways, they were looking forward to my next outburst just so you know.
over a year ago Robis said…
laugh
Danman you really disappointed me, I was hoping to see the millennium brain fuck. <- You promised, that you would make a good lie to the next person, who would ask about the release date of season 3.
Oh well, maybe next time. XD

No offense Brianart94, I just really like when Danman starts to mind-bend. It could of been anyone. <- I know that's a stupid excuse, but it's the truth.
Actually there are no real conversations going on right now. Mainly, because of the loss of one big manga site. I don't read manga....yet, so I can't let you in on any details of what happened. I'm sure that someone will.
Anyway, it's good to see a new, friendly face.
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
lol. sorry, but i agree with Robis; it's fun as shit when Danman goes of on a newbie.
Hey, no problem to me. Of course yelling at someone in my opinion aint right, I can see it would be some enjoyment to watch. Anyways, yeah I did hear (read) about onemanga, but I'm not completely sure though. If their site goes down, where can I read the R+V manga series? Cause I just barely started reading it last night, only being able to get to Chapter 3 I think before I pasted out from me being sleepy. So I want to know if theres any other sites that I can read manga, if possible.
mangareader.net mangafox.com 100manga.com(onemanga's sister site that the mature manga got moved to) anymanga.com... and more i forget.
So basically, theres no manga reading sites where I can read R+V anymore? Well, why is that? Did someone complain about something?
no; you can read R-V anywhere exept 1000manga.
Well thats probably the best news I've heard all day. When however, I went onto onemanga.com, I got a pop-up saying something like the site will be *something something* (I'm not very good at details). The last thing I do remember reading was that it will stay up till Aug.1, 11:59 I think central time. Maybe, but thats all I can remember.
crying
well thats cuz onemanga.com is shutting down cuz they have some money problems or some thing i thik today is the last day of Onemanga uvahaha im so sad ;(
Yeah, even though I have only visted the site once, I still kinda feel bad for onemanga.com shutting down (thanks for the info by the way).
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
crying
Sympathy
Well, all I can say to that is yeah. I mean, (as I have said before) I only visted once (which is now twice, but now there is no more manga) I still feel kinda bad. All we can do is hope they can fix their money troubles. (and go to other manga reading sites)
over a year ago Robis said…
cake
Actually, you all could calm down. Of course hope dies last, maybe it's coming up again someday, but, c'mon, it's not the end of the world. There are other sites, on witch you can read manga.
So, everyone wipe your tears away and get back to your normal, not sad selfs.

I propose, that someone(who is less lazy) should write down all of the good sites, on which you can read manga. It's just a suggestion, I'm not forcing anyone.
yeah Robis is right end they did say that there Beta site will still work...
smile
I'm not so sure now (sorry if I keep on asking questions), but I want to know if theres any anime series like/similar to R+V or To Love-Ru (got done with To Love-Ru, now I don't have anything to watch). If someone could give me a list or a few ideas of what anime series are good like those two, that would be great.
ok sure Needless,Seto no Hanayome,Shakugan no Shana,Kampfer

edit;a new season of To Love Ru is coming out this October its called Motto To Love-Ru
link
um robis? that is exactly what i did earlier in the page! did you see it? i put 4, and i forgot about 3-4 more.
crying
the day has come Onemanga is officially dead...
@Olar Thanks. Though I never heard of those shows, guess theres only one thing to do is look. And I didn't know they were making a new series of To Love-Ru. Though the anime (in my opinion) is probably 2nd or 3rd best, I never knew they were going to continue it.

And yeah, still feel kinda bad, but as always, live & learn (and just go to other manga reading sites).
holy shit. to-LOVE-ru's comming back with new stuff?! there were like... 6-7 OVa episodes after the original 26.
I'm kinda shocked myself. I mean, that show I think ended last yer and now its coming back on, thats great.
big smile
yeah i cant wait for the next season...

edit;i just watched the new H.O.T.D episode end it rocked i cant wait for the next one...finally the episode when they are in the bathroom God i love anime :)))))))))
i might have gone off but olar kinda ruined it.lol

i wasnt in the mood anyway.
Reading it would have been like me facefucking your eye socket.
Thats painful if your a cyclops. lol....shivers
@Danman well dude it was at the end of the episode ya know when they show what will happen in the next episode so it aint ma error dude
ok. so the bathroom thing is episode 5. that was funny in the manga.
@Synned_Ghoul for what? I think I missed something.
we are talking about H.O.T.D.-Highschool Of The Dead
over a year ago R_and_V said…
rainy
S**** my neighbor's dog who barks all night died and just when I thought I could sleep again the little kids started crying last night (I still felt sorry for the dog though)
sorry for your neighbors, and your no-sleep. that sucks.

@Brianart; read HOTD, and watch it. it is amazing.
my friend watches hotd and couldnt see episode 5 cause his dad didnt pay the internet bill. i lied and told him the pink haired girl got killed by the teacher.
smirk
0/0
over a year ago oforte1 said…
big smile
-.- high school of the dead is realy cool. =)
Wow, dan. harsh.
over a year ago garbaty said…
is there something new about R+V?
nothing yet... T.T
Yeah, I'll check up on how HOTD is after I finish NeedLess and Busou Rekin. There pretty good anime, although NeedLess is starting to bore me, but I only have like 4 ep.'s left. I just barely started to watch Busou Rekin. Now I don't understand it that much, but over all, its pretty good.
yeah Busou Rekin rocks...tell me what you dont get end il tell you what you need to know ;)
how close is you wall to your neighbor's if you can hear the kids crying?
to close. WAY to close.
worried
you poor thing...
over a year ago R_and_V said…
it's just that the kids room is right beside my room (over the fence) they stopped crying though but they asked me if I wanted to go to chipp's (the dog's) funeral...

edit: there's only about 5m from my room across the fence to the kid's room
mischievous
evil es i am i would go to the funeral then after i would piss on the dogs grave...ha evil me is back
lol "chipp".
new chapter is out link
lol. same.
@Olar. thanks.
know your place + the kick = Akasha
! she got that from her mother!