Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Adventure Time Rp

mintybunny123 posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 09:27PM
ocs are alowed. no swearing, and keep things pg13.Also lets not kill each other cuz that would suck and you can only kill someone if they want to die cuz that seems fair =3 And you can only be up to two characters.
i'll be Gil,finn
whiskers ST:Sophie,fiona
vegeta007:ice king
RawrMonster123:Rawr(fc)
itsatrapy: marceline the vampire queen(sorry i had to)
aqualad:me mow
MasterTrololo: Nex(an oc)
NaomiWinx: Wanda
last edited on Jan 05, 2013 at 03:26AM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 424 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 424

over a year ago dadadas said…
And dont say im jealous because you guys are having fun, thats ridiculous, im not that kind of people who hate people are happy. Just want you guys stop wasting fan pop space for your own purposes
You are pissed off, arent you, Mastertrololo? Tell people to get lost, insult people and say people's work are crap dont make people just leave right away. In fact, it will make things more intense and that people will spam more and more cause you have insult that people and now that person is frustrated, he wont let you have a good time. Also, I've already known my vids arent crap cause other fans (about 3 people) said them were good quality.
last edited over a year ago
From now on call me a constant downer and a troll ,a spammer if you'd like to but the fact that i will certainly spam in this forum more and more
Oh, this is your rp forum, not mine so i dont care if i am ruining it now
over a year ago mintybunny123 said…
ok dadadas go read some hetalia or soul eater fourm cuz guess what they do the same thing. And sorry but i'm a big rp fan and an even more MASSIVE anime fan who cosplays and is naturally happy but hey if want to look like a fool go a head i'm not gona stop you. Also if you don't stop i'll have to make a be nice rule so yeah.*sticks out tounge*
Marshal Lee: Okay, starts to play guitar and hums
Oh and also dadadas the views for this have 1563 so i'd say that this rp fourm is kinda popular so maybe you want to rethink things for a bit.
Also when will all the other people who were characters on this rp go? We miss you so please come back.
over a year ago aqualad said…
Me Mow: I kick Marshall lee in the leg.
A be nice rule? Then Mastertrololo is the nicest in this article
Marshal Lee: Ow! What was that?
MasterTrololo is one of the nicest people cuz MasterTrololo sticks up for this fourm rp thingy and well yeah. But everyone else is nice too which i like. Now if only dadadas would please stop critisizing this rp cuz that does get a little frusterating for the people who are acctully doing the rp.Also if you wana be in the rp then get a character or please just stop commenting before i get annyoed and lash out at you dadadas
Marshal Lee starts to sing as well
Finn can't find Flame Princess so he desides to take a walk
Marshal Lee: Yeah I know right!, sings a song about candy canes
Marshal Lee: Ah thats so cool!, sings, Red and white strips decorate this yummy treat.
Ok, i dont really care if i'm a fool in front of 1600 fans, in fact nobody cares if im look like a fool. The thing is im just trying to tell u guys that u are wasting fan pop spaces for 6 or 7 of u guys to play roles and u guys dont see that is wasting,you guys see that is good, right, that is not only for entertaning 6 or 7 of guys but also for every people to enjoy then fine, nothing matter cause there is nothing i can do about it, i cant change all of your mind if all of you like to think that way. But then one of you guys had to offense me, right? And im not gonna let that pass easily.
Okay um great so can you just take your ranting to someone who really cares? Cuz we don't and like I said before grt a character or get out and well I'm sorry that someone here hurt your fellings but come on build a bridge and get over it. Also did you know a grudge agenst food could last seven generations? Cool right! So could a spiders grudge. Ah its so wonderful the things you learn while watching animes. CHEESY PARSNIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and dadadas stop wasting this fourms space.
Marshal Lee: Yeah candy canes beat all the other foods oooo yeah. Oh Kelly we've got to the candy canes tonight!!!!!!!, awesome medal explotion
Marshal Lee: yawn, I'm all beat up. Think I'll hit the hay see later Nex.
Finn looking for,drum roll, an adventure
Finn: Yeah!
Finn: What time is it? Adventure time!!!((had to. just had to))
Finn: Who?
Finn: Well this Glados person seems........ weird I guess. Anyways who the heak are you?
Finn: Um.....I guess......hey where's Jake?
Finn follows looking around the lab and taking in the sean: Hey Nex?
Finn: What are combustible lemons?, looks at weird expariment stuff
Finn: Hey!!!What the heak!!!
Me Mow: I scratch the ground and poke strawberry princess.
Marshal Lee wakes up and goes out looking for something to do
I hug Marshal Lee.
Marshal Lee: Hey
Finn: Um........so........your Glados?
Marshal Lee:Sure,flotes thourgh air with Mew Mow hugging him
Finn just standding there whistleing and thinking of Flam Princess
Me mow:I smile.
Finn: It will work out with me and Flam Princess! Why does every say that?!
Marshal Lee: Your not going to kill me are you?, says it casually
Finn weeping in corner with mushrooms grown on head
Marshal Lee kicks the door down: Hey sorry I took so long. Forgot to take that last left.
I hug marshal lee againn.
Marshal Lee: Ok.....um and what is the weird creepy sicentist? person over there blabing about?
Finn: First Princess Bubblegum and now theres people doubting my relashion ship with Flam Princess....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Marshal Lee: Speaking of chicks what ever happened to Fiona? And also, picks up Finn, we should get going I guess huh Nex?
Marshal Lee: Yeah!! Off Finn for 12/13 year old your really havy better consider slowing down on the Candy Kingdom garbage.
Finn: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people are meanies who doubt and never hope!
Marshal Lee follows Nex and cuts in front of him
Marshal Lee: Ok. Hey what was up the creepy person back there?
Finn over his sobbing fit
ps thanks its well appreshiated
Marshal Lee: Great more weird things. And all I wanted to do was scare the heack out of Lumpy Space Princess with Fiona.
Finn jumps of Marshal Lee's back and starts to cut up the Mantis Men with his sword
Marshal Lee :grab some and lets go
Finn: Whats happening?