Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Adventure Time Rp

mintybunny123 posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 09:27PM
ocs are alowed. no swearing, and keep things pg13.Also lets not kill each other cuz that would suck and you can only kill someone if they want to die cuz that seems fair =3 And you can only be up to two characters.
i'll be Gil,finn
whiskers ST:Sophie,fiona
vegeta007:ice king
RawrMonster123:Rawr(fc)
itsatrapy: marceline the vampire queen(sorry i had to)
aqualad:me mow
MasterTrololo: Nex(an oc)
NaomiWinx: Wanda
last edited on Jan 05, 2013 at 03:26AM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 424 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 424

over a year ago mintybunny123 said…
Finn: Wow you have certain ishus that Jake was telling my about earlyer don't you.
over a year ago dadadas said…
Sorry if i disturb u guys but this is the last time i make a reply to this rp. In my opinion, this rp need more actions, excitement, dramatic kind like a plot because your guys rp are just talking and talking, making it become an endless conversation and even boring if small, unimportant ,lame talks are repeated over and over without action and interesting facts. Im not criticizing, just telling what yours rp are missing. Also, can you guys even remember anything from the first 3 pages of this rp? if no then i think u guys should remove some very first replies anyway. Thats all.
over a year ago dadadas said…
Also, recently, there are just only two of u guys making replies so it looks like conversation alot or a small rp of just only 2 persons? And two of you only visit adv time fanpop page just to make replies to this forum, right?
Um..........sorry if the plots lacking a few things but i think we're just starting to develope something with action and ect. plots don't always happen right away. And people are just probly really busy......or were swollowed be the cupboards
last edited over a year ago
Finn: Wow cool!!!
Marshal Lee: So now that you got what you came here for can we go cuz Bubble Gum is throwing another party tonight and I hear its supposed to be wild
Marshal Lee follows carrying Finn. He takes Finn back to his treehouse and goes to get ready for BG's super awesome party
Marshal Lee walks in. The place is strangly bare for a party. Maybe they were all in the ballroom. He walked into the ballroom
Marshal Lee laughed and shock his head. Then he walked away to the beverage and food table.
Mashal Lee finally flotes upward: WHAT THE ************* ************** WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finn just dances with BG princess
Marshal Lee sticks out his toung as he sends Nex into the Nightosphere: See how you like that!
Lee: Stupid mom
Finn: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH
over a year ago whiskersST said…
Fp: partay!!!!! *looks for finn*
((Sorry I haven't been on :3 I had stuff to do...where is fionna right now?))
((idk i guess just let be anywhare. also theres a party a bg princesses and nex just shot finn into a portal
Finn:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH
Fp: finn? Haha what happened?
Fionna: comes in without a dress this time and sits Ina chair on the side of the ballroom
Marshal Lee some how doged Nex's portal and got some cheese squares
Marshal Lee: Huh?, Sees Fiona, Hey Fiona
Fionna: hm? Oh hi!...marsh...
Fp: *looks at finn* is jake here? I'm gonna ask him to get you out of...that... Jake!!!!!
Finn:Thanks Jake
Marshal Lee: Hey wana see if we can sneack up on Bg princess and scare her
Fp: *laughs* haha never take advice from him finn!
wink
Fionna: *eyes light up* yeah dude lets do it!
Fp: thanks jake...and thanks for showing me your magic air that one day!
Marshal Lee: Come on, he sees Bg princess and hides behind a banana gaurd
Finn:Hey Flam Princess, blushes and laughs nervously
Fp: whaaaaaa! *other side of room* ummm...that was wierd *walks back to finn and raises an eyebrow*
Fionna: *gollows lee* I feel like we are being watched...
Marshal Lee: Awww come on someone beat us to it, shruges then gets mesrivious look, Well as they say try try again untill you suceed. Hey Fina lets scare Jake
Marshal Lee:...........? Hey Fina I think I just saw Jake go that way., quietly stalks the pray
Fionna: *punches where the voice came from* I know that's you! * yeah ok marsh...
Fionna: aaaahhhh! *holds burnt spot and runs to a fountain outside*
Marshal Lee: Heh heh, pounces on Jake and hisses howing his fangs
Marshal Lee: Scared you!!!
Fiona: what did I do to you?! Marshall!!!!!!
Fp: so....
Finn:Um.......wana um.........good weather where having huh?
Marshal Lee slips out of Jakes grip and goes over to Fiona and Nex: Hey whatca guys up to?
Fp: *rocks on heels* um...pretty nice...akward huh?...
Fionna: he...keeps...using his...portal...gun...on me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fiona: stop! *flips out of the portal and smacks the portal gun out of his hands, takes it*
Marshal Lee: I should probly stop this but....... its just so entertaining!!!, has popcorn and soda
Finn: Yeah, laughs nervously
Fp: what do you want to do?
Fionna: ugh marsh! *gets out of portal and pulls out sword runs toward nex*
Finn:Um.........wana go on an adventure?
Marshal Lee wanting to join in cuz it looked like fun and takes portal gun. Then he shots it at Nex randomly a bunch of times.
Lee douges and then shots one at all directions at Nex
Marshal Lee throws a table at Nez causing him to go in a portal. He eating cream puffs also.
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
(Can I join in with my OC Wanda? a magician with spiky black hair and pale skin and green eyes with a magicans outfit)
Yeah! Another girl would be awesome!//////Fiona: *grabs portal gun and teleports herself to nex and pulls out sword*//fp: sure! Is nex lying about you dying?
Finn: Um...........I feel fine.......
Marshal Lee kicks Nex in the balls
YAY NEW COMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Marshal Lee: Sorry but I alway keep a thing of steel down there for things like this
Finn: Um..... am I really gona die?
Lee douges then out of no whare pulls out a zonbokto(i think thats how its spelled): Ha now I have soul reaper powers
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Wanda: *taking care of magic garden* Do do do do do...do do doooo