Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Adventure Time Rp

mintybunny123 posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 09:27PM
ocs are alowed. no swearing, and keep things pg13.Also lets not kill each other cuz that would suck and you can only kill someone if they want to die cuz that seems fair =3 And you can only be up to two characters.
i'll be Gil,finn
whiskers ST:Sophie,fiona
vegeta007:ice king
RawrMonster123:Rawr(fc)
itsatrapy: marceline the vampire queen(sorry i had to)
aqualad:me mow
MasterTrololo: Nex(an oc)
NaomiWinx: Wanda
last edited on Jan 05, 2013 at 03:26AM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 424 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 424

over a year ago mintybunny123 said…
A voice can on: What can I do for you, it was a british guy who answered
Finn: Um can I have a lost map to the Kingdom of Chessy Parsnips?
Voice: Perhaps
Voice: Can please stop intereupting me foolish imortal
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Wanda:*chuckles*
Voice: And you magical girl what interests in map finding do you have? Perhaps a map to the Lost City of mayham and destrection would be in your best interests. They are quit popular these days
Voice: Wow that dopulganger does work
Voice: No your not. Here alow me to interduce myself. I am Gilbert van Mapy. And please call me Gil((i want to be Gil instead of Marshal Lee))
Wanda:*stops laughing* Huh...? How did you know...? I mean...what???
Gil: Wow now I can add that the section 2222334565543a sectoin b
Finn hearing everything over speaker thing thinking: What the....? face like>>>> -_-llll
Gil: Well that was expected of you Mr.Nex, a map eats it and goes to place on shelf
Wanda:*confused face and goes from bird to human self* What is this place supposed to be anyways..
Gil: The Kingdom of Lost Maps and well secretly Lost or extremly rare Books but those are not for the eyes of well everyone lse's but my own. In this kingdom we give people Maps for a price.
Gil: That and way before then
((Gil has black hair, ice blue eyes, and glasses. He wares victorian outfits. He is of course of the male gender and is the keeper and olny citizen and ever excisting ruler of the Kingdom of Lost Maps. He is polight, and a little crazy from being alone. He has a scret stash of forbidden rare and lost books and likes to drink tea and eat things like curry))
Wanda:I want to see them!
Gil: Sure, he claps his hands and a map comes flying into his hand, this is what you are looking for. Now my payment, he holds out and and smiles a fackly
Wanda:And Nex you were a Dictator?
Gil: Yes he was. Almost as bad as the Candy Kingdom one. I belive his name was Pixy stick.
Gil: Really I thought everyone spoke in a british accent or parished
Wanda:Ah...good 'ol Pixy stick.feel bad for you Nex now that you're technaically dead..hey if you say you have every lost map in the world...can you show me some maps...always wanted to see hidden maps for more magical gems and such..
Finn: Well guess I'll just walk in, he walks in endless coridoors and gets lost
Gil: Yes this good for two maps acctully, hands Nex map, And Princess Wanda there is about a billion maps like those here.
Wanda:oh the magical gems and hidden places I could find...*starts hugging self ans zones out but snaps back* Oh really then? Show me proof
Gil: But he still managed to get the whole Candy Kingdom under his control not to mension the Ice Kingdom which was abbandoned at the time but still. Then again there is also the Lich but that was back in the time of great darkness and despaire. And here, snaps fingers and a bunch of maps apper on a screen, take your time chooseing.
Wanda:*remembers Lich* Oh! I forgot to tell you think LSP is helping the Lich or isnt gone yet..*looks through maps*
Wanda:*looks through the many maps and spots Emerald gem of rings* OOoo..
Gil: The Lich is such a trubble some fellow is not? Anyways just to tell that is not an origianl coppy.
Wanda:What's Wheatly doing over here?
Gil: Well well well a servant to do my every bidding, laughs evily
Gil: Well Wheatly you are in, goes on blabbing about the kingdom using the exact words he said before
Wanda:*uses magic to teleport to Engagment Ring Princess kigndom*
Gil: Wow buisness is good these days, looks through gems he just got, maybe I should overprice maps from now on
Gil: Heh heh heh don't worry your in good hands servant, has mischivious look
Gil: Muh ha ha ha ha, holds up cleaning equiptment, you get the chance to clean all the bathrooms. Which may I add that I only clean the one I use so all the others are...well who knows really
Gil: Ooo a wounderful idea after your done with the bathrooms
Gil: Then all the more fun!Also theres a mildew monster in some of the bathrooms. Or those are the rumors I've been hearing
Gil: Now to have some tea, claps twice and prepared tea thats warm comes, Want some Mr.Nex?
Gil: Also, in really scray voice, if all three hundred anf fity five bathrooms aren't sparkly then I'll have your head as a bust on my dinning room wall
Gil: Arelle shhh you shouldn't say such things about people like that Whe something does. Its rude and impolite
Gil hands Nex tea: I think my dinning room will have a nice new decoration soon
Gil sips tea: Yes but I should have hpoes for him to be usful....,evil grin, hey servant when your done organize the dagerousr quest map section
(( night sorry if your still on but i'm tired)))
over a year ago whiskersST said…
((Erm...I'm confused...sorry I haven't been on in awhile))
((well Marshal Lee is dead. Theres a new character named Gil, read his decription on i think page 22, and well wheathly is kinda in a living hell, sorry for the swearing just don't know how else to say that, oh and Wanda is looking for some jewl. Finn is on a quest to find the lost Kingdom of Cheesy Parsnips but is curenly lost in Gils little kingdom.))
Wanda:*appears next to Nex with top hat full of jewels* HEYYYYY
Gil: Oh well if I can't make use to him then....maybe I can sell him for meat or lie and say he's a top buttler like person or something
Gil: Weird.......Isn't GLaDOS dead or something like that?
Finn sees Nex: I'm not lost anymore!!!!!
Gil:Oooooooooo sounds cool. Lets kiddnap her.
Finn: Hey-
Gil flings map at Finn: Here