Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 4064

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"I think he did"Mikey said, "He turned into me, man I look good"
(I see XP)
over a year ago Nojida said…
"You're admiring yourself again" Charity says, putting her hands on her hips.
"No I'm not"Mikey said
"Yes you are" Charity says
"No I am not"Mikey said
"Yes you-"
"This is awesome!" Zikky exclaims at the distance
"Hey that's Zikky"Mikey said
"Let's go!" Charity says, and starts running towards to where the sounds came from.
last edited over a year ago
"Alright!"MIkey said following her
Charity keeps running until she enters a creepy hallway, with Zikky nowhere to be seen.
"Where are they ?"Mikey asked behind her
"I have no idea..." Charity replies looking around when a Spinarak lands on her back unoticed.
Mikey stares at it but keeps silent and slowly moves hand towards the Spinarak
"Zikky! Where are you?" Charity calls looking around, while the Spinarak was giving Mikey a warning glare.
Mikey stopped his hand nervously when he saw Spinarak's glare
"I can't find him" Charity says turning to Mikey and notices his expression "Is there something wrong?"
Mikey quickly put on a fake smile, "No nothing's wrong"
"Are you sure?" Charity asks examining Mikey's smile with a skeptical expression.
"Absolutely"Mikey replied
"I don't know, that huge fake smile of yours says the opposite" Charity says, pointing at Mikey's fake smile.
"What fake smile ?"Mikey asked
"The one you have on your face" Charity replies, putting her hands on her hips "Come on spill the beans, what are you hiding?"
"I'm not hiding anything"Mikey said
Charity looks at Mikey with a detective's look, then drops it "Okay then~"
"Yeah so where's Zikky and Steve"Mikey asked trying to look at her back very discretely
"I haven't spotted them yet" Charity replies looking around again while the Spinarak was still hanging on her back.
"Uh try again"Mikey said quickly and discretely moving his hand to her back
"Well you should help a bit too" Charity says pouting and looking around while the Spinarak was giving Mikey another warning glare.
"Yeah I'm looking around too"Mikey said moving his hand closer
(Would mind doing that anime thing where the guy reaches to a girl then she turns around and ? XP)
(I don't mind XP)
"Ooh, maybe they went the other way!" Charity exclaims snapping her fingers and turns around.
While Charity was turning around Mikey's hand was still going and when she turned around his hand stopped too late and landed on her chest resulting in him looking at her going red with look that said, I did not plan this
Charity looks down at Mikey's hand blankly for a moment, then realises what happened and starts turning red as well.
Mikey takes his hand away and still looks at her still red not saying a word
"Th--that.." Charity says, wrapping her arms around her chest and looking down, still red.
"I'm sorry about that"Mikey finally said scratching his head looking away still very much red
Charity didn't really find anything to say and just kept looking around, trying to hide that she was also still red.
"That was perfect"Steve said watching them being invisible
"Steve, Zikky you here ?"Mikey looked around trying to avoid the awkward moment
"What happened?" Spinarak Zikky asks whispering.
"M..maybe they went that way" Charity finally says, pointing at a door.
"Something"Steve replied
"Uh y..yeah lets check"Mikey said
"Come on tell me!" Spinarak Zikky whispers "I'm curious!" he whispers while Charity starts walking towards the door.
"Well..."Steve whispered what happened into Zikky's ear
Spinarak Zikky listens for a while, then his eyes widen and gasps "No way!"
Charity quickly stops "Heard that?"
"Way"Steve whispered
"Heard what ?"Mikey asked
"No fair, I wasn't watching!" Spinarak Zikky whispers.
"I think I heard someone.." Charity replies looking around.
"Well tough for you"Steve said
"I'm sure it was nothing"Mikey said
"Oh, man" Spinarak Zikky whispers as if he missed an episode of his favourite soap opera.
"Um, maybe you're right.." Charity says a bit worried.
"So why are you on her back again ?"Steve asked (If he is on her back XP)
"Yeah lets keep looking"Mikey said
"I like it here" Spinarak Zikky replies. (He is XP)
"Alright.." Charity says and slowly opens the door.
"And if you weren't there you wouldn't have missed it"Steve said
Mikey walks up to the door and looks into the next room
"But if I wasn't there it wouldn't have happened" Spinarak Zikky whispers.
The next room was a living room, with red sofas and a small table in the middle, a few old portraits hanging on the walls.
"This room is quite creepy as well.." Charity says turning a bit pale again.