Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 4064

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
"I just can"Steve said, "And good doesn't mean not annoying"
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
"yeah...whatever...."serperior says.........(well,what kind of pokemon is steve,if he is one?)
last edited over a year ago
(Sableye)
"I win!"Steve exclaimed
(thnx)
"well,i lose on purpose,you'd never win someone as strong as me..!"serperior says not ready to accept steve....................
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Oh come on Mister Moody!" Zikky says with a teasing tone.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Velvet thinking: Uh, oh. I think I see a conflict coming on...
"Look at Mr High and Mighty over there"Steve teased, "Don't you ever get off your high horse ?"
"well, i'l decide when to get off my high horse...."he says in a high pitched voice...........
"And take that stick out of your butt when you do"Steve said
(i thought we had a rule- no swearing...)

serperior glares at steve "you have no right in saying that at all....!"he says glaring........
(I didn't hear swearing)
(Doesn't really count as swearing though, or does it ?)
"I have the right to free speech so I can say whatever I want"Steve said
(right !it doesn't!B/)

"go ahead!speak all you want!"serperior says looking away!
(But different people consider different things swearing, so I can understand)
"You annoyed aren't you ?"Steve asked sitting on Serperior's head
"He really is annoyed" Zikky says surprised.
"Stop arguing..." Charity says with her eyes tearing up.
Velvet: Can't we all just get along?
"No Charity don't cry"Mikey said trying to comfort her
"It doesn't look like" Purrloin said
"aw...i am really sorry for serperior..."anthea says looking over at serperior who was also looking calmer now.....
"get off my head...!"he muttered to steve before heading over to charity "it's just that ,i found steve's talking annoying and i'm sorry i made you cry..........!"
"No worries, I forgive you!" Charity says, suddenly having a huge smile on her face, and happy and random music playing on the backround "Just promise to not argue again, I simply hate it!" she says with a cheering tone, although it seemed like she was going to take revenge if any of them argued again.
"Alright"Steve said sitting on her head
"Where'd that music come from ?"Purrloin asked
"right!remind me to!"serperior says looking at steve...............
"now that's solved,where r we headed?"anthea asks
"That music is playing every time Charity ruins the mood" Zikky explains "I'm used to it"
"I'm actually not sure, Prof Fennel didn't say where we should go, only that we'd find out what to do once we enter the Dream World" Charity says
"Oh yeah, hold on"Mikey said calling Prof Fennel on his D-Report
"Oh yeah, we have these!" Charity exclaims remembering.
The D-Report keeps calling until Prof Fennel appears on the screan "Hello there! How's the exploration going on?" she asks cheerfully.
anthea stares at the d-report as if she had seen it for the first time...oh yeah........she had seen it for the first time..."what is this thingy?"she asks mikey ,still staring harder than ever!
"Just fine"Mikey said trying to forget that Purrloin, "Say I've been meaning to ask, this is the pokemon Dream World, are there any humans here ?"
"The D-Report is what we use to contact with Prof Fennel while in the Dream World" Charity replies, seeing how Mikey was too busy to answer
"Why no, there aren't. Only the trainers that come here to enter the Dream World" Prof Fennel replies.
"ooh!isn't the d-report just awsm?"anthea asks leaning forward"hi prof.fennel !"she says "so,are there pokemons here...?like other than ours?"
"It's weird since we met a little girl earlier"Mikey said
"you did?"anthea asks............."well,it so happens i saw something too.........it was pretty foggy ,but the figure looked vaguely human-ish!"
"Huh? But I don't remmeber sending anyone else there exept from you all..." Prof Fennel says confused..
"Well I saw the girl and Anthea saw what she saw"Mikey said
"Hmm...." Prof Fennel says thinking "I don't know what's going on. What you saw must either be a Pokemon that has taken a human's form, or..." she pauses.
"Or what ?"Mikey asked
Prof Fennel shakes her head "It's probably not something you should be worrying about" she lies "Now, continue your exploration~" and hangs up.
"Wait Professor!"Mikey said in vain and sighed
"Now that was fast" Charity says confused.
"Yeah she's never done that before"Mikey said, "I'm still wondering what her 'or' was"
"Yeah.." Charity says thinking.
"Ooh, call her again!" Zikky exclaims.
"Alright I can try that"Mikey said calling her again
The D-Report keeps ringing until Neal appears on the screan "Oh, they called again" he says looking at somewhere.
"Hey, where's Prof Fennel ?"Mikey asked
"She's busy right now" Neal replies, turning back to them.
"Alright"Mikey said with a sigh, "Why are there humans in here ?"
"I have no idea" Neal replies "I've never seen humans during my explorations in the Dream World"
"Huh, you've been in the dreamworld ?"Mikey asked
"Of course, I was one of the first humans who entered" Neal replies.
"Hmm, then could you tell us why we can understand our pokemon ?"Mikey asked
"Well you're in your Pokemon's dream, the Pokemon can do whatever it wants" Neal replies.