Pokémon Pokémon Dream World

Nojida posted on Feb 06, 2014 at 08:55PM
Introduction

"Hello, dear trainer! Welcome to my labratory! As you can see, I am professor Fennel, or Doctor Fennel, as a few people call me!
What do I specialize in? Well, I specialize in studying Pokémon trainers and Pokémon dreams!
What are Pokémon dreams, you ask? Well, a Pokémon, when it sleeps, it has a dream, just like humans do. My fellow professors and I have now found a way to enter that Pokémon's dream, with the help of our special machines and the well-known C-Gear.
Have you ever heard of the Entralink? It is the in the heart of the Unova region, its power still unkown. We believe that the Entree, a mysterious tree that appears to be the source of that unknown power, is somehow connected with another world.
But, I think someone else can explain that a bit better than me. Why don't you go to the research room? You will find that person there!"

Pokémon Dream World?

"Hellooo~! You must be the new trainer that has been hanging around Castelia city lately, am I right? Well, nice to meet you! My name's Irene, and I'm one of Doctor Fennel's top reseachers! Sure, I may look like a teenager, which I am, but hey, I know the Dream World better than anyone in this lab! Anyway, I bet that's the reason why Doctor Fennel sent you here, am I right? I am? Hooray! Ahh-- Well, let's get started, shall we? So! As Doctor Fennel has probably already told you, we use our machines and the C-Gear to enter a Pokémon's dream.
The Entree Forest, proved to be a result of Entree's power, is where the connection between the Pokémons' dreams and the real world is mostly active. While sleeping, the Pokémon sees other Pokémon in its dream, mostly the same as its type. The Pokémon that it will see in its dream will appear in the Entree Forest, if it only wishes for it, for course!
A few years ago, we, humans, were only able to see what's going on in their dream by using the machines in this lab. However, not long ago, we invented a new machine that allows us to travel in the Dream World with our Pokémon, and explore it alongside them! If you wish to travel in the your Pokémon's dream, then I shall give you that device. I haven't used it so much, so I'm not the best to explain how it works. All I know is that, if something goes wrong while travelling in the Dream World, we can contact with you through this. Maybe Doctor Fennel will explain better, once she gives it to you!"

Forgot something to say, though...

"Oh, man.. What's the matter with the Tree of Dreams...? It seems like it won't let anyone out... Neither Pokémon, nor humans... I better inform the people back in the lab to not let anyone enter! If they do, who knows what might happen! What..? It's broken?! Come on! Not now!! Argh!! How am I gonna tell them now?! If I don't, the trainers might get into huge trouble..!"

What is the matter with the Tree of Dreams? Why won't it let anyone out? What caused this? Who was that man? Why am I asking you so many questions while I already know the answers? Join in to find out!

Rules:

~No godmodding!

~Try to use properly grammar!

~No swearing/profanity!

~You may have whatever Pokémon you want exept from legendary! (Dark or Ghost-type suggested, as this is mostly going to take place in dark-ish places. And you're also going to have the same Pokémon throughout this entire story, so pick carefully)

~Leave any outside Drama outside of this RP please

That's all I can think of, so I guess I'm done with the rules!

Characters~

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Trainer Class (Optional):

Pokemon that will fall asleep:

So...yeah! That's all, I guess! Have fun~
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 08:18AM

Pokémon 4064 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4064

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
(Worst part is I'm getting another project this Friday)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(I'm glad I'm not in that grade yet XP Man I have a history exam tomorrow and I was studying for 5 hours, which is probably my new big record. I hate exams so much. Anyways....did I mention I'm back? XP)
(No you didn't XP)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(No, but I read between the lines XD)
(Oh... Well then, I'm back! XP)
(I was just about to log off XP)
(Why? XP)
(Well I finished everything I was doing for the day and my dad came in and told me to log off for the night but I'm still on XP)
(Does he know that?)
(I'd never get away with that in this house XP)
(Really? XP)
(Pretty much, yeah XP)
(Yep)
(So will Dr Fennel ever tell us how to get there ? XP)
(Um... Oh yeah, right XP)
"First, your Pokemon has to fall asleep" Prof Fennel starts, and looks through the room's window "Which has already happened. Next thing you need now is this device" she says, taking out a device that looked like an X-transiever, but seemed a bit more complicated.
"It's called a D-Report!" Neal shouts from the megaphones.
Prof Fennel sighs "Yeah, it's the device you asked about a few minutes ago" she says, looking at Mikey.
last edited over a year ago
"Looks like some sort of thing"Mikey said, "What's it do ?"
"You see," Prof Fennel starts "While in the Dream World, you completely lose contact with the real world. This device allows us to contact you when there's an emergency"
"Like an emergency phone?" Charity asks happily.
"Pretty much, yeah" Prof Fennel replies.
"And how does it work ?"Mikey asked
"All you have to do is press this button" Prof Fennel replies, showing a small red button on the side of the D-Report "It will aftomatically contact with the lab, and we will be able to talk to you. Also, if we have something important to say," she shows a green button on the other side "This will make a sound, signaling that we're trying to call you"
"Okay I think I'm done with questions"Mikey said, "Got anything else Charity ?"
"Yeah" Charity says "When are we gonna start?" she asks happily with stars on the backround.
Prof Fennel sweatdrops, but smiles nervously "Right away!"
"Those stars are nice, I like them"Mikey said looking back at the stars and turned to Dr Fennel "Okay lets do it"
"Alright, I need you two to enter this" Prof Fennel says, pressing some buttons on the machine, and a door near them aftomatically opens. Inside, it pretty much looked like an elevator.
"I like this machine" Charity says admiring it, then goes inside, dragging Mikey along.
"I was gonna get in there was no need to drag me along"Mikey said
"I know, I just felt like doing that" Charity says with a sheepish grin.
"Alright fair enough"Mikey said, "So what happens next ?"
"All you need to do is close your eyes" Prof Fennel says, closing the door, which aftomatically locks, then starts adjusting some things on the machine.
"Alright then"Mikey said and slowly closed his eyes

spoing
Charity happily closes her eyes, trying not to start jumping up and down.
"Now, everything's going to.....ready!" Prof Fennel said when the machine started making sounds, transferring the two....

"Ouch!" Charity exclaims, quickly opening her eyes. She was lying on the ground, feeling a horrible pain on her back. She looks around a bit, to see Mikey next to her, and a small house behind them.
"Hey look, there's Charity!" Zikky exclaims, popping out of nowhere and running over to them.
"No I'm British and sexy"Mikey said with his closed
"Yep that's them"Steve said floating over to them
"There you are!" Charity says as Zikky jumps in her arms.
"This place is really awesome, especially the garden thingy!" Zikky says happily.
Charity giggles "I take it you really like this place" she says and looks at Mikey "He's still sleeping?"
"I got it!"Steve said and clump off hair appeared in front of Mikey's nose and with a sniff he woke up
"Oh yeah that's the stuff"Mikey said sniffing it some more
"I got it!"Steve said and clump off hair appeared in front of Mikey's nose and with a sniff he woke up
"Oh yeah that's the stuff"Mikey said sniffing it some more
"Um...." Charity says, looking at Mikey with a confused expression.
"Okay that's weird" Zikky says watching him.
"I know right ?"Steve asked
"What ?"Mikey asked noticing them all watching him
"What are you doing exactly?" Charity asks, examining what Mikey was holding a bit.
"Just an old habit I kicked a long time ago"Mikey replied
"What made you have a habit like that?" Charity asks curiously, titling her head.
"I'm honestly not sure"Mikey replied
"So one day you randomly started sniffing hair?" Charity asks with her usual teasing tone.
"Yeah, it all happened so fast"Mikey replied
"Really?" Charity asks "How old were you?"
"Why am I suddenly so curious?" Zikky asks.
"About 14, 15 soon"Mikey replied
"Oh, wow" Charity says with a giggle.
(An Espurr appears)
Espurr: Hiya!
(Zia shows up)
Zia: Velvet!
Velvet: Hi, Zia!
Zia: Is this your dream?
Charity turns around, to see Velvet and Zia "Hello~!" she calls with a cheerful wave.
"Ooh, more people!" Zikky exclaims, jumping off of Charity's arms and running over to them
"Why'd you ask ?"Mikey asked
"Oh no big reason" Charity replies, getting up and dusting the invisible dust off her clothes.
Zia: It's just really new to me, I guess.
Velvet: But don't you come here every night in your dream?
"Alright if you say so"Mikey said getting up and looking around, "Where are we again ?"