Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 8995

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyler:Yeah.....
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
((I'm sure they will :3))

Elphaba went looking around the castle for Liir.
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
She sighs happily thinking if one day she would be his lucky bride.

~Liir~
Liir is playing with the little kids. He smiles happily knowing that Elphaba may never know how he feels for her.
((D'awwwwww♥))

Elphaba walks into the room ans sees Liir with Gracie and Jett, and smiles to herself, then goes to sit beside him. "You like them, don't you?"
He jumps a little hearing her, then smiles. "Yes... they remind me of my family. You, and Glinda. Ellie, and Kyler."
She puts an arm around him, smiling. "Well, perhaps it's because we are your family."
"Thanks.... mom." He kisses Gracie's head.
"You're welcome." She smiled.
"Gracie's so cute."
"Thanks." Elphaba picks Jett up off the floor and held him beside Liir. "He looks like a mixture of you, your father, and Glinda." She giggled.
Kyler:So.......
"I can see dad in his eyes..."

"So..."
Kyler:What do you want to do now?????
"I can too...." She paused and looked Liir in the eyes. "But I see him so much more in you."
Glinda:*asleep*
Liir smiles shyly.

"You want to go somewhere?"
Kyler:Sure.
"You want to go for a walk?" (A romantic walk?... XD)
"And you act like him too." She said, smiling slightly.
"How?"
"Brave, smart.. Unfraid to get what you want, no matter the circumstances.. Loving, funny. You're him in everything you do."
Kyler:Sure! Sounds fun!
"Okay!" She starts to head out the door.
Elphaba sighed and picked up Gracie, smiling at the small girl.
"She has your eyes mom."
Elphaba blushes. "She does?"
Kyler:*follows*
"Very."

Ellie stops at a park with one tree smack in the middle. All it's leaves are gone, and the branches drop. It looks sad with shadows of the branches spread across the moonlit ground.
last edited over a year ago
(I know this is a very random question, but have you ever heard of the Phantom of the Opera????)
Kyler:Wow....
((YES. IT'S PG AND A HALF ;D Teeheehee:3))

Elphaba smiles. "Thanks."
"Do you like it? Sometimes I sit here to get away from my life for a few minutes."

Liir sighs happily. They were closer then ever.
"I love you, Liir." Elphaba smiled. The first time she was even a bit close to her son, and t had to be the closest she'd ever been with anyone.
( :P )
Kyler:It's so awesome!
"I love you too."

Ellie spins around, gazing at the full moon. She laughs, falling to the ground. "I love this place..."
Kyler:*chuckles and lays down beside her* It's prety cool.
Elphie took a deep breath."Liir?" She pauses. "Do you... Do you have any of my magic?"
Liir is startled by this question. "I...I don't think so...." He shakely answers.

"Yah..."
She sighed. "I was wondering.... My mother before me and her grandfather had both been able to see.. Well, particles from the past.... Uh... Ghosts. I was wondering if you'd ever seen your father. It seems to pass through every other generation." She bites her lip. "Never mind."
Liir shakes his head, wide-eyed. "Your mother could see ghosts?"
Elphaba nodded.
"How?!"
"I have no idea.. But she would always be rambling on to what seemed like no one before she died."
Kyler:*reaches out, grabs her hand gentally, and holds it*
Ellie smiles.

"That won't happen to me, will it?"
"It could. Or to Ellie, Gracie, or Jett."
Kyler:*smiling* This is nice.
Liir looks shocked.

"Yes..."
Kyler:It's really pretty out here.
"When I sit out here... all my troubles disapear, and I am left with of feeling of great empathy.
"It's not that bad though.. Nothing bad every happens, the ghosts can't hurt you."