Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 8995

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyler:Doctor! Doctor!
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Liir peeks out of the waiting room. "Ellie!" He runs up and hugs her. "I heard screaming."
(Kyler xD)
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
((Lol ;D))

Elphaba runs up and down hallways looking for a doctor that wasn't busy, and found Sister Doctor.

"Sister Saint Aelphaba?" Sister Doctor asks.
"Yes, it's me! I um.. Are you doing anything important?"
"No.."
"Good!" She grabs Sister Doctor's wrist and runs to find Ellie, Liir, and Kyler.
Ellie was still holding the frightened Liir when Elphaba found them.
(xD)
Kyler:*finds a doctor and drags him over to Ellie* I found a doctor.
Doctor:Let go of me.....
"Kyler... Elphaba found a doctor... well, found one who wants to help us."
Kyler:Oh.... You can go then.
Doctor:*leaves*
"Hello Sister Doctor, I guess Elphie wanted a check up for me...."
((Haha:P))

"Liir!" Elphaba drops Sister Doctor's wrist and hugs Liir. "You had me worried." She lets him go, then turns back to Sister Doctor. ((Imma call her SD. :3)) "This is my daughter Ellie, you remember her..."
"Yes, I do."
"Um.. Well, she...." Elphaba whispers to SD that Ellie's pregnant, "And I was wondering if you'd check her out for me? I'm worried about it a lot, because of the fact she's 16 and everything... Oh, and this is Kyler.. He was kinda cough-y before we arrived here.. So if he wants he can let you see if something's wrong with his throat.." Elphie'd totally forgotten about herself.
"What about you mom? What about your traumatizing episode you had just now?"
"Oh... Yeah." She sighs and pulls her sleeves down over her burnt hands.
"SD? What can you do about that.... actually about all three of us?"
Kyler:*starts coughing again*
~SD~
"I'll have to talk to each of you first.." She sighs.
"Okay, which one of us wants to go first?"
Kyler:Ummmm.......
"How about you?" SD asks.
"I guess so....." She sighs.
"Alright, come on then." She smiles as if trying to diffuse the tension in the room.
Ellie follows SD cluelessly.
"Okay.. So, tell me exactly what's happened since you found out."

((I could never be a doctor. EVER. I have no idea what I'm doing.))
(Me too lol!)
"I found out because I had stomach pains, well after IsleptwithKyler."
"And you've been having pains now, too, right?"
"Ya, horrible pains."
Kyler:*coughing*
"Ah, here.." She pulls out a bottle of pill for the pain. "Your mother will know what to do with these. Bring me Kyler, please?" She asked, holding the door open so Ellie could leave.
"Well, thank you Sister Doctor." Ellie walks out gripping the bottle. "Kyler, Sister Doctor would like to see you."
Kyler:*walks into the room SD was in* Yes.... *coughing*
"So..... You just started coughing today, did you?"

((Lol I feel so weird being a doctor.))
(Know you know how I feel......)
Kyler:Yeah.... *cough cough*
((Yes! I do!))

"And is that all?"
Kyler:Pretty much.
"Here, have some cough drops then." She passes him some cough drops. "Bring in Elphaba please.."
Kyler:Okay.... *leaves the room* Elphaba..... Your the only one left to go in. *looks at the cough drops* I hate these things.........
"Yah, me too." Ellie exclaims. "Sister Doctor said Elphaba knows what to do about these." She shows Kyler the pills.
Kyler:Hmmmm...... What are they???
"Some type of pain reliever."
Kyler:Oh..... Better then cough drops.
"I guess so, sorry that you're sick darling." She pauses. "Oh, I need to find Elphaba to see about these pain relievers." Ellie looks down at her stomach. "Didn't know it was going be this painful."
Elphaba walks into the room and stands in the closed doorway, just staring at SD, with SD staring back. Then suddenly, from out of no where, they hug each other laughing, and smiling. Then they both sigh and sit down. "So, Sister Saint Aelphaba," Elphaba giggled at her old mauntry name, "what happened?" Elphaba told SD the her the story, and showed her arms, legs, hands, and moved her hood and hair from her face; There were burns all over her body from tears and rain. SD looked sincerely afraid for Elphaba. "Elphaba, I'm afraid you'll have to ask old Glinda from Shiz that you told me about for that."
Elphaba sighs. "I know.....Thank you, SD." She smiled a half sad smile began to walk out the door but SD stopped her.
"Elphaba..."
"What?"
"Don't forget to take your AZT." She raised a worried eyebrow at the green witch and Elphaba nodded, then walked out the door and grabbed her broom. "Ellie, I'll tell you about the pills later. Is there another broom around here?" She looked in the many doors surrounding them, and ran into one and came back out with a broom. "We're in luck, it's already magicked." She smiled. "Liir, you will fly Kyler and I shall fly Ellie that way the both of them are with people who've had lots of flying experience. Okay? Okay."
"Okay." Ellie hopped onto Elphaba's broom.
*Le poof* They took off!

((Just warning... I'll probably be really random all day because I'm HyPeR!!! :'DD...............Help me..... Please. The hyperness has taken over!:3))
(ME TOO. Except I'm sad. The main character in Merlin died. A long time ago, but I just opened that wound again 'cause I found these new pictures of his death. Dx)
Ellie held on tight to Elphaba.
((Omg I'm so sorry D':))

They were back within the hour. Without even thinking, Elphaba ran straight into Kiamo Ko and to her room. She ransacked the room, looking for something.
"Elphaba! What are you doing up there?"
"LOOKING FOR SOMETHING!" She yelled.
"What are you looking for?!" Ellie yelled back.
"Salve from Shiz!" She yelled.

((Basically Aleo Vera, but much more effective and painful on burns/cuts.........Or at least that's what I assumed so I'm going with it xD))
(Alright! Fine by me.)
"Mom. Did Sister Doctor tell you to use that?"
(Dude...... I don't know what to put......)