Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 8995

over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Ellie hands him over.
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Elphaba smiles down at Wilson, and holds his little hand. "Hey there... Welcome to the family." She giggles softly.
Ellie smiles so brightly at Elphaba and Wilson.
"Ellie, he's beautiful."
"I know. He's perfect."
"Just like you." Elphaba smiles at her daughter.
Ellie smiles. "How could I have done this without you?"
Elphaba blushes with bits of happiness & embarrassment. She didn't want the recognition. "I don't know."
last edited over a year ago
"Me either. Mom? Where's Gracie and Jett? They wanted to see Wilson." Ellie sits up once more.
"Probably with Glin." She give Wilson back to Ellie and disappears to go get them. She comes back with them on her hips, arguing.
"No, I get to see him first!" Gracie said.
"No, me!" Jett said back.
"Neither of you will if you start him crying with your arguing." Elphaba said, holding back a giggle. She sat next to Ellie and placed the twins on her knees.
Ellie was cradling Wilson in her arms. When they walked in, she pulled the blanket off his face and showed him to the twins.
"He's cute," Gracie said.
"Why is he not gween?" Jett asked.
Ellie looks helplessly at Elphaba, then back at Jett. "When he was born, he was well, different."
"Just like Ellie, Gracie, and I." Elphaba said. "Except he wasn't green."
"Oh...." Jett said.
"But he certainly likes it."

Wilson giggles at the new faces.
"I'm Gwacie. That one is Jett." Gracie smiles at Wilson and giggles as he does.
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyler:*chuckles*
Wilson grabs Gracie's fingers and squeezes as a little kid does.
Kyler:*looks at his son, his eyes gleaming with pride*
Ellie looks at Kyler, her eyes bright.
Gracie giggles, and Jett reaches out to touch Wilson's arm.

Elphaba smiles at all of them, her eyes bright as well.
Wilson grasps Jett's arm, before jamming his thumb in his mouth.
Jett exclaims in shock and pulls his arm back, frightened.
(It was Wilson's thumb. Just saying xD Jett.)
Wilson sucks his thumb intently.
Kyler:Someones hungry.
Ellie looks at her mother then down at Wilson. "Am I suppose to?-" She looks a little scared.
"Honey that's your choice." Elphaba chuckles. "We still have some bottles if you don't want to. Or we can all leave...."
"Did you ever Mom? Or did you only use bottles?"
Elphaba clears her throat awkwardly, her gaze not leaving Ellie. "I did...."
"Then I think, I should follow. I'll do it then." She smiles to get rid of the awkwardness.
((LOLOL. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO LAUGH MYSELF TO DEATH. XD))

"You sure?" Elphaba raises an eyebrow.
(I will excuse you! XD)
"Yes." Ellie smiles reassuringly at Elphaba.
Elphaba smiles and nods. "Alright then." She picks up the twins again and waits at the door for Kyler.

((This post is in loving memory of Brooklyn. She liked to be called Pookie, Maureen, Elphaba, Kate, or anything having to do with Kristin Chenoweth, Idina Menzel, or Helena Bonham Carter. She died at 8:56, from laughing so very hard. xD))
Ellie picks up Wilson and kisses him. "You hungry buddy?" She [insert randomness] and Wilson started to eat.
(xD I will miss you dear Brooklyn. May you laugh peacefully, forever in your new land. xD)
((This post is also in memory of Brooklyn. She was happily in her own Heaven mixture of Wonderland, Oz, and Hogwarts. She revived by those thingys that doctors rub together and scream "CLEAR!" Then she saw the next post, laughed, and died once more, xD))
(OH GOD BROOKLYN STOP DYING ON ME. YOU ARE KILLING ME. XD)
((I'M SO SORRY. XDDD))
((WE CAN GO TO OZ HEAVEN TOGETHER, THOUGH!))
(HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?!)
Kyler:*outside the room*
((Just read it. xDD))

Elphaba takes the twins to their room and plays with them. "Kyler," She says through the doorway. "Could you watch the twin for me for a minute?" She runs downstairs, and, for Ellie's sake, takes her AZT.

((Finally Elphie. I didn't want to almost kill you again.))
(But I don't wanna!!!!!)
Kyler:*watching Gracie and Jett* Hey you guys.
((Okay so Ellie's feeding Wilson. NOT WITH A BOTTLE. And I died from laughter. xD))

"Hewo." Jett says. Gracie is too busy trying to break open a block with her tiny teeth.

Elphaba's shaking immediatley stops after she takes the pill, and she run back upstairs to Kyler and the twins.
(Oh.... I'll sing at your funeral if that's okay. xD)
Kyler:How've you been Jett??
((Only if you sing Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead from The Wizard of Oz. xD♥))

"Good." Jett replies.

Elphaba sits down the three of them and takes Gracie's block. "These aren't breakable, dear."
(Okay! It's going to happen just like the weird dream I told you about.... Only you got crushed by a giant baby. Omg Brooklyn! I had a weird dream today that me and you got ubducted by aliens because we were so smart and I levitated a rock! And a cave.)
Kyler:That's good. Did you like meeting Wilson?
((What the heck? xD lol and yay! Just like the dream. :3))

Jett nodded. "I did!" Gracie cries.
Kyler:What's wrong Gracie??? *looks at Jett* Good.
(It was weird..... Also that one kid Benny got ubducted to..... I don't even know why he was in my dream anyway.)
((Weird. O.O))

"I liked Wilson. He reminds me of you." Gracie said.
When Ellie was done with [Brooklyn please don't die again.] she called them back into the room, and was cooing to Wilson.
((Not dying.... not dying ...n-n-n...... N-not dying..... N-n-n-n-not dy-dy-dying! ._. That was painful trying not to die.))

Elphaba went back into the room with Kyler and the twins.