Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 8995

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyler:*wounds begin to heal*
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Ellie picks up faster, as she sees the wounds begining to heal.
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
((Well.. I was improvise, or use the spell to turn Boq into a tin man, the levitation spell, the spell for the monkey's wings, to create the ruby slippers, or.. Ooh! We could use the original unused chant for No Good Deed! :D))
(Well, right now I am not making Ellie chant actual words, just saying what she's feeling and stuff. :D)
Kyler:*smiling*
((I know. But I know the words. She can just copy what Elphie says. xD))
"Ad nay prae tum ister fah tum an tay dayculum, ad nay prae tum ister fah tum an tay dayculum," Elphaba softly says.
Goon 1:*starts to stir*
Matt:*hits the goons neck*
Goon 1:*unconscious again*
Ellie chants softly along with Elphaba.
Kyler:*most of his wounds had healed*
Ellie finished the chant, and kneeled beside Kyler. "Did it work?!"
Elphaba smiles and closes the book.
Kyler:*his wounds had healed but where left as scars* I think so....
"Oh thank the Unnamed God!" She hugs him lightly, careful of the new scars.
Kyler:I knew you could do it.....
Elphaba smiles at the two of them.
Kyler:*smiling*
"I guess you did."
Kyler:*yawns*
"Sleep Kyler. You need your rest."
Kyler:I don't want to.
Elphaba smiles at both of them, then yawns, picking up all three children again. "Well, I'm going to bed after I get these three down. Unless, of course, you want to put Wilson to bed, Ellie."
"No thanks mom. I need to put my other boy to bed." She kisses Kyler.
Elphaba chuckles softly, but nods and heads to the twins room, which they now share with Wilson.
"C'mon sleepyhead. Let's go tuck you in." She giggles like a child, and stands up.
Kyler:Okay...... *gets up*
"Good." She takes his hand and leads him up the stairs to their bedroom. THEIR bedroom. It sounded so sweet.
Kyler:*yawns again*
Ellie picks him up and lays him on their bed.
Kyler:*falls asleep*
"Good night Kyler." She whispered, laying down beside him.
((D'awww. It's so sweet here. xD Then I get on the other one with Kate/Morgaine/Raph/Blake etc. and EVERYONE'S FIGHTING AND ALMOST DYING. X_X))

Elphaba had successfully gotten Gracie, Jett, and Wilson to go to sleep, then walked back to the room where Glinda lay in a coma. "Oh Glin," she pushes a strand of hair off of the blonde's face. "Please. Don't leave me now." She kisses Glinda's forehead while lifting her into strong arms and carrying her peacefully to their room.
(xD)
Ellie soon fell asleep with her arm draped over his chest.
((xD..... I'm really hyper. :p))
Elphaba laid Glinda down in the bed and covered her up tightly. "She could be sleeping," she whispered to herself before laying down beside Glinda, holding her in her arms, and sleeping.
Ellie slept happily.
~NEXT DAY~
Elphaba was up at almost the crack of dawn, and had gone to her tower on the west side of the castle. She was slamming doors, throwing books on the ground, and stomping every where.
Ellie's happy slumber was shakingily awaken by Elphaba. She ran to the west side of the tower and blinked the sleep from her eyes. "What's wrong?!"
Elphaba was in a stack of books, papers, and everything else you could think of. "Looking-" She tossed a book, "For something!" She continued digging through the pile that she had created.
"What are you looking for?!"
((Okay. Well, I better tell you the story. Me and Becca conjured this up one day. Elphaba will get depressed because Glinda is in a coma, and forget where her stash of you-know-what is and go rampaging looking for it. Then Kyler goes looking around and ends up in her tower and finds two surprises I'm not going to say. xD But he doesn't find the you-know-what.))

"Um.. A certain book!"
(xD)
"A book? About what?" Ellie arches an eyebrow.
Kyler:*had woken up and was exploring* Woah... This place is huge.
Glinda:*in a coma*
Matt:*had drug the goons out of the castle and was now sleeping on the floor*
(Glinda: *in a coma* Great past time girl! xD)
(lol!)
((Yeah! Lol.))
"Ah, never mind!" She stops digging through the pile and finds a path out of it, then begins to put everything back.
Kyler:*now in Elphaba's tower* Hmmm.... *looking around*
Elphaba continues to put everything back in their spots, running all around the castle.
Kyler:*sees some paper on a table* What's this? *looks at one of them*
last edited over a year ago
((Oh, God. xD Lol I have two now. So say two papers. xD))

The paper was a note written by Elphaba and Glinda during their last year at Shiz. Someone had asked them what their favorite place was, and they had answered. Elphaba had kept it, and enchanted it with the real pictures of the places.
((Oh, God. xD Lol I have two now. So say two papers. xD))

The paper was a note written by Elphaba
Kyler:*shrieks and throws it* I will never be able to remove that image from my head...... *looks at the other one*
This note was the same day as the last, and someone had asked Elphie what her favorite piece of Glinda's clothing was.
This note was the same day as the last, and someone had asked Elphie what her favorite piece of Glind