Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 8995

over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
"May I explain what happened in the tower, earlier?"
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
"You can try." She says a tad indignant.
((Indignant? O.o))
Elphaba sighs. "I couldn't leave Fiyero in the Emerald City, a scarecrow. I loved him at the time....But I loved your mother more, don't get me wrong. This is his castle, his territory. He had to come back. We both just had to escape. And once we got in, I got your mother here too. But Yero didn't want anyone to know he was alive, they would burn him. So he's stayed up there ever since." She pulls a folded piece of paper out of her pocket and shows Ellie.
((Indignant? O.o))
Elphaba sighs. "I couldn't leave Fiyero in the Emerald City, a scarecrow. I loved
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyler:*now making the sound of a sick bird*
(Indignant means: feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived) "Touching."
last edited over a year ago
Kyler:*passes out*
She looks over at Kyler and gasps. "Kyler!!!"
Matt:Kyler!
"Did he drink the potion?!" Ellie put Wilson in Elphie arms and kneeled beside him.
Matt:Yeah!
''Elphie!" 'I have done this too many times...' She thinks to herself, and strokes his head.
Matt:Poor unlucky Kyler.....
"It said it should work!" Don't blame me! You know how that damn book is!" Elphie huffed.
Matt:I think he overdosed.
"On what? The book said to take it all and make more every month so he'll stay human!" Elphaba said. "I'm the one who overdosed," she thought. "Hold it back, Elphie, hold it back."
"I wasn't blaming you Elphie. I called to you because your skill in healing is more advanced!"
Matt:Maybe he overdosed on something else.
Elphaba's eyes widen. "Something else, like what?...."
"You're not saying...." Ellie gasps. "Matt, what are you saying?!"
"He couldn't have gotten them! They were hidden.....He could've had his own person..." Elphie drops her head in her hands.
"But, Kyler wouldn't do that!" Ellie sobs.
Matt:I think he found one of your secret stashes and tried to get rid of it..... But he didn't think it through.
Ellie falls to her knees and sobs.
Elphaba gets down beside Ellie & rubs her back, trying to calm her down. "Well I don't know what to do!"
"Why would he do that? I can understand why you do, because you've been in so much pain. But why him?" She keeps sobbing.
"I don't know love, I honestly don't know..." Elphaba tries not to cry along with her daughter.
((Where the hell are Gracie & Jett? xD))
(No idea. xD Oh yah, and Wilson suppose to be in Elphie's arms. Oh ppfft. xD)
"I-I just don't understand." She sits up on her knees and buries her head in Elphaba's chest.
Matt:I wish I knew why......
(I'M DYING. GOD DANG IT KYLER.)
((Oh shoot. She, um... Laid him down? xD HOLY SHIT YOUR PICTURE IS MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! :'DDDDDDDD <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l­t;3 I LOVE YOU.))
Elphie doesn't know what to say, so she just lets Ellie cry in her chest, wrapping her arms around her.
(<3)
"He's not gone yet, is he?"
last edited over a year ago
Kyler:*coughs*
Ellie takes her head away from Elphie chest and blinks back tears. "K-Kyler?...."
Elphaba looks at Kyler hopefully.
"Is it really y-you?"
Kyler:*groans and sits up* Did I miss something?
"Only the fact that you fainted." Ellie walks over to him, her voice choking up with emotion. "Kyler did you-?..." She starts to ask.
Elphaba bites her lip calmly, but her thoughts are screaming "Thank the Unnamed God!"
She soothingly puts a hand on his shoulder, but her face shows that she is anything but calm. Mixed up emotions flutter through Ellie's head. She's scared, mad, and happy at the same time.
Kyler:Did I what?
"Take...... drugs?" She asks, tears forming again.
Elphie bites her lip and waits for his answer.
A tear falls.
Kyler:I didn't mean to..... I didn't know what it was!
"Kyler......" Another tear falls.
Kyler:I didn't know!!!!
"But if you didn't know, why did you take them?"
Elphaba's face is locked in shock.
Ellie doesn't wait for an answer she disappears down the hall, then up the stairs, and finally into her room.
Elphaba follows after Ellie to comfort her.