Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 8995

over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Elphaba smiles down at him and lifts him into his arms. "Ssh.. Wilson, don't cry." She carries him over to Ellie.
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Glinda:*walks back to Ellie's room and walks in* Has anyone seen Kyler?? I've looked everywhere and I can't fine him.
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
"What's wrong buddy?" Ellie says drowsily.

Wilson smiles and stops crying at Elphaba.
"No, I haven't seen him in a while...." Elphaba says to Glinda, and looks back at Wilson, and she smiles.
"Kyler's okay, right mom?"

Wilson tried to grab at Elphaba's clothing.
Glinda:I'll go check outside then. *leaves the room and goes outside*
Kyler:*standing outside, staring at something, and was even paler then normal*
"Glinda!" She calls. "Tell me if he's not well!"
Glinda:Okay! *walks outside and sees Kyler* Hey Kyler.... What's wrong?
Kyler:*points at something*
Glinda:*walks toward it and when she realized what it was she screamed*
((Oh no! What is it?!? O.O))
Elphaba giggles at Wilson, but turns when Glinda screams. "Ellie, I'll be back. Don't leave this room." She said sternly, giving Wilson to her and fleeing down the stairs.
Glinda:Who is that?!
Kyler:I don't know! I found him like that!!
Elphaba appeared behind Glinda and Kyler and screams. "W-What? Who-?!"
Kyler:I don't know who he is!!!!! *looks at the bloody dead body in front of him* I found him like this!!
((Who is it really? O.o))
(Kylers dad.)
Glinda:*finds a note nearby the body, picks it up, and reads it* Whoever did this wants to get Kyler..... And Wilson.
((Dafuq? O.o))

"No... No." Elphaba is in complete shock.
(I couldn't think of anything.)
Kyler:Why me and my son?!
Glinda:It doesnt say.
((His dad should be Boq. xD))
(That was random......)
Kyler:*worried*
((I know. xD Can it be though?))
"You two go inside." Elphaba said sternly.
(I guess.....)
Kyler:I-I'm fine..... *shaking*
Ellie grasps Wilson at the numerous screeches heard from outside. She looks out the window and shrieks at the sight of the bloody body.

Wilson cries at the sight of his shaking father.
(Should his dad come into Ellie's room to get Wilson?)
((I thought his dad was the dead one. O.O))
(Oh God really? Wow, I don't get anything anymore.... xD)
((Haha xD))
"Fine, if you won't go protect Ellie and Wilson, I will." Elphaba stormed upstairs.
(His dad is the one dead. But someone he hired to protect Kyler and Wilson could.)
Cloaked man:*walks into Ellie's room* Give me the child.
Glinda:Go inside now Kyler!!!
Kyler:*goes inside, shaking uncontrollably* Why me?
(Then the RANDOM person will go up into their room.)
Ellie grasped Wilson and screamed. "ELPHABA!"
last edited over a year ago
Elphaba burst through the door all dramatic like and pulled Ellie & Wilson up and pushed Ellie behind her. Though she said no words, she seemed to have a connection with the man, and she was saying many words through her eyes that she knew, for a fact, he could hear.
Ellie tried to calm down Wilson, and when that didn't work, she tried to calm down herself.
"Ellie, go downstairs to your mother." Elphaba said out of the corner of her mouth unnoticeably.
Cloaked man:Look.... I'm not going to hurt anyone. All I want is the child and his father.
Ellie nodded and took off running downstairs with Wilson safe in her arms.
Cloaked man:*grabs her arm tightly* If you don't give me that child he'll be dead before sunrise tomorrow.
(Grabs who's arm? Elphaba's or Ellie's?)
((Damn thing won't post my replies. >.< And I'm assuming Ellie's.))
"You'll be dead first." Elphaba says, ripping his hand off of Ellie's arm and slamming the door behind her so it's only her and the man in the room.
(DANG FANPOP. And alright!)
Ellie keeps running as soon as she's free of his grip.
(It was Ellie's.)
Cloaked man:Even if I die that child and his father will both die! I was hired to protect them!
Ellie runs into Kyler downstairs. "Kyler! Oh God Kyler! You're alright!"
"Why?! There's no one trying to hurt them!" Elphaba yelled.
Wilson buried his head in his screaming mother's chest.

Ellie stroked his hair.
Kyler:Yeah I'm alright. What happened?!
Cloaked man:That's what you think! Do you think that guy in your yard just showed up like that?! He came to warn you and he died!
"Someone came into my room... and he-he tried to take our son."

Wilson reaches out for Kyler.
"Well, I'm the Wicked Witch of the West, I think I know how to protect my grandson, my daughter, her boyfriend, and the rest of my family!"
Wilson puts his skinny arms out to Kyler, like he does to Elphaba when he wants her to hold him.
Kyler:I think Wilson wants me to hold him.... And did you know Glinda just found a note that someone was coming after me and Wilson.
Cloaked man:*hears Gracie and Jett screaming in there room* Oh no! He must be here!!!!
"Gracie and Jett!!" Ellie hands Wilson over and starts running to their room.
Kyler:*runs in there, holding Wilson close to him, and sees a man standing there looking at Gracie and Jett* HEY!!!! Get away from them!!!!!
??????:*turns around and throws a knife at Kyler*
Kyler:*the knife barely misses* What was that for?'
Ellie runs over to Gracie and Jett. "Calm down sweeties. It's alright. Elphaba will be here to help soon..."
Elphaba hears the crying babies, and is torn in two;Get the strange guy in the cloak out of her home, or go to the twins. She didn't think twice before running out of the room, slamming the door, and running to the twins. She saw another strange man and shrieked. "Why the [bleep] are there so many [bleep] people here trying to [bleep] kill us?! We haven't done no sh*t and they just come bursting in!" She fearlessly walks up to him and punches him in the face so hard he falls to the floor.
Ellie almost laughs despite her fear. "See Mummy's here. It's all right, you're safe now."