Random Role Playing Wicked<3

Brooklyn_Helena posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:15AM
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel to The Wizard of Oz.So they go to a college called Shiz. Dr. Dillamond is a goat who has Elphaba as a lab assistant & wants animal cruelty to stop, and Madame Morrible is a HORRID teacher. Frexpar, or Frex, is supposedly the father of Elphaba, Nessarose, and Shell. But Elphaba is really the daughter of the Wizard & Nessa's mother, Melena, had an affair with & gave her (Melena) some green miracle elixir to turn Elphaba green. Nessarose & Shell are Frex's children. Fiyero is a prince covered in blue diamonds, has a child bride named Sarima & their three children (Manek, Irji, and Nor), but falls in love with Elphaba in his later life before he was murdered. Boq is a munchkin boy who loves Glinda, but ends up marrying Glinda's old friend, Milla. The Wizard... Well you all know who he is. But Elphaba & Glinda go to him and try to stop the animal cruelty but he turns them away, and so Elphaba sends Glinda back to Shiz on her own ,and she stays in the Emerald City where Fiyero finds her in 5 years, leading to their affair. And Dorothy, you all know her too. She "melts" the Wicked Witch of the West, Elphaba Thropp, and drops a house on Elphaba's sister, Nessarose. After his sister's die, Shell Thropp takes the throne, and Elphaba & Fiyero's son, Liir, looks for his long lost half-sister, Nor/Ilinora, who is "married" to the Cowardly Lion, Brrr. In the end, Liir has a daughter (Oziandra/Rain) with Candle, and Rain falls for a boy named Tip, who ends up being the long lost baby Ozma. But anyways, tell me who you want to be, and I'll add you here(Even if tyou want to be a character that isn't named, but is in the book/broadway, either one.):

Elphaba- Brooklyn_Helena
Nessarose(Nessa)-
Shell-
Fiyero-
G(a)linda- Rebecca_Orlando
Dr. Dillamond-
Melena-
Frex-
The Wizard-
Boq-
Madame Morrible-
Rain-
Candle-
Liir- AuthorForPooh
Sarima-
Manek-
Irji-
Tip/Ozma-
Milla-
Dorothy-

OCs:
AuthorForPooh- Ellirhyanna
sparkles3- Ashling
Rebecca_Orlando- Kyler

Or you can make your own character! You can be anything you want! Just fill this out:

1st, middle, and last name:
Looks:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Witch, Munchkin, Gillikin, etc.?:
Extras(optional):
Basically this is just a roleplay about the characters from Wicked, which is practically the prequel
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 09:05PM

Random Role Playing 8995 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 8995

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
??????:*quickly gets up*
Cloaked man:*walks in* You.....
??????:*throws a knife at the Cloaked man*
Cloaked man:Run...... *falls to the ground dead*
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Elphaba doesn't run;She placed her head in her hands in an annoyed way. "Ellie, dear, take the twins and take them to Glin, please." She turns to the unknown person and knocks him over again, holding back a laugh. "Don't get up this time." She says with sass before placing her foot on his chest. "God, I'm tired of you people."
??????:*growls* I will have my revenge!!!!
Kyler:*leaves the room with Wilson*
Elphaba looks down at him. "What did they ever do to you?!"
((You should join the "I'm not a myth.." rp with me, Becca ;D))
('Kay.)
??????:It's not about what they did!!!! It's about what she did!!!!!!
"What who did?!"
??????:Why should I tell you?!
"Because I can kill you with a snap of my fingers."
??????:And I can kill you with a flick of my wrist!
Elphaba positions her fingers to snap. "That boys father was my first friend, now tell me who 'she' is!"
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Ellie quickly falls Kyler out of the room, the twins on her hips. "Glinda!"
??????:My wife! She cheated on me with that munchkin and had that curly-haired freak!
(Curly-haired freak?! If Ellie heard that, she would've came in and slit his throat. xD)
(I know. She probably should have heard him. xD)
Kyler:*stops* Did he just call me a curly haired freak?!
((NO! Elphaba was gonna do it! It just wouldn't let me post it. xD))

Elphaba pulled a dagger from the folds of her dress and bent down, pressing it to the man's neck. "No one calls Kyler that. Even if I don't favor him that much, he's still my daughter's boyfriend....Who are you?" She whispered.
(xD)
"He better not of!!!!!"
??????:That I'll never tell you. *whistles, someone walks behind Elphaba, and they put a knife to he throat* Now remove the knife.
Ellie notices the other person and almost DROPS Gracie and Jett. She runs over and kicks the man behind Elphaba in the place no man wants to be kicked. "LET MY MOTHER GO!!!!"
"Ellie, get out!!!" Elphaba yells, spinning quickly and ducking from the knife and stabbing the man behind her in the stomach.
"No! I want to help you!"
"I don't want you killed!"
"I don't want you killed either!"
"At least if I'm killed you, Glin, and Kyler can take care of Wilson and the twins!" She turns back and steps on the other man again, still turned to watch the second man.
"But I don't want to do it without you!"
"You'll have to eventually!"
"But I can't!!!"
"You CAN!"
"I CAN'T!!!!!!" Angry tears fall fast down her cheeks.
"YOU CAN!!!! I PROMISE YOU, ELLIRHYANNA ROSE THROPP, YOU CAN!" She keeps one foot on the man on the ground but turns and places her hands on Ellie's cheeks, and her voice turns to whisper. "You can..."
"I can't Elphaba. Not without you...."
"You can....." Elphaba says, crying tears of her own.
"I knew you would say that, but Elphie it's true! You know I can't!"
??????:*had disappeared while thy had been talking*
((Lol I thought he would stab her. xD))
Elphaba looked Ellie in the eyes. "If Nessie can survive without me, I can survive without Melena, and Glinda survived without her 'perfect' Fiyero, you can survive without me."
Glinda:*in the yard unconscious*
Ellie randomly sees Glinda in the yard. "Elphie!!!"
((What happened to the twins? Ellie had them and they were crying O.o xDD))
Elphaba turns sharply and sees Glinda as well. "GLIN!" She bursts out of the twins' room quickly and out to Glinda.
(Who knows.)
Random Goon:*standing over Glinda* Make one step and I kill her.
(No idea.)
Ellie follows, frightened at the random man. "What do you want?" She hissed.
((Lol it's be really funny if the random goon was Elphie's drug dealer, the one who gave her the drugs giving her AIDS. XDDDDDDD))

Elphaba is frozen on the spot, her mind's gears churning, thinking of a way out.
(XDDDD)
Ellie looks down at Glinda with wide eyes.
Elphaba's eyes are already filled with tears at the sight of her wife unconscious on the ground. "Ellie, I know you want to stay with Glin and I but I need you to go stay with the twins. Please," she whispered.
Ellie nodded, realizing she couldn't pick a fight with Elphaba. Elphaba would just win anyway. She took one good long look at Glinda before running back into the twins' room.
((Becca, I'm forcing you to make the random goon Elphie's drug dealer. xDDDDD))

Elphaba looks the man in the eyes. "What do you want, [enter an inauidable name here]?"
Ellie burst into Gracie and Jett's room and picked them up.
Gracie did not move. She was in the same position as Elphaba. Jett was asleep, his eyes looked as in a daze;Like Glinda.
Ellie went over to Jett first, worried that he was actually injuried. "Jett! Wake up honey!" She sat him on her lap and cooed to him.
He slept on.
"Jett?" She squeaked and looked out the window at Elphaba. She so wanted to tell Elphaba of Jett, but she would probably deny.
Elphaba was still stiff.

Jett was breathing, and he moved a bit.