Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 345

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
(Not really xD Maybe we can call ourselves "The Relevant " because they are relevant with Darkrai and their home sweet land)

"We'll call ourselves The Relevant." Cri announced, though he didn't know if his teammates would like the name. The Espeon thought he always had good suggestions, though at some point he wouldn't.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Toothless said"I would call are self's Team SkyDragons"
latias "I have to get something"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
"Sounds good to me." Honestly Rhodes cared more about being useful to their cause than having a good team name, although to be fair, it was a cool name idea.
Toothless said" i am going to bed I am tired "
"Case closed. The Relevant is chosen as name." Cri ended the whole situation, and tried to think of a plan for preparations of the big battle. "Team, we need to evacuate from here in a few days, just for a bit to see if anything will be happening between Darkrai and Cresselia. Then, we'll come back and eventually get news when they start battling for real." He announced.
A pokemon came and said "Are you sure? And left
Toothless said "spooky"
"..... I'm going to go around the area and see if there is any sign of danger. You guys can stay here, or one of you can come with me if I need back up." Cri said quietly, walking away from his team and looking around the area. Then, he went deep into the forest.
Toothless said"I'll come because I have been useless and need to be helpful in some way"
"Hmmm...." Cri kept observing everything around him in the forest, looking out for any attackers. He flicked his banner, and looked up to see trees blocking all of the sunlight from him. He thought that felt much more refreshing.
"I'll stay behind. Someone needs to stick around here," Rhodes decided.
toothless said "i don't like the look of this place somthing dose not seem right"then there was a blast a big one
"It's supposed to be dark because the trees block the sunlight, if that's what your thinking." Cri told Toothless, sitting down and yawning. Suddenly, a Leafeon leaped out of a bush in front of Cri. "I want you get out of my territory." The Leafeon said, snarling and showing its teeth. "Hold on, I need my seconds to beat you." Cri said, chuckling. He used Psybeam, which was super effective against the Leafeon and it easily was KO-ed. "Piece of cake." Cri laughed.
As Rhodes sat, growing bored, a voice suddenly came from above. "Sorry I'm late." To Rhodes's astonishment, Reshiram descended in front of him. She gave Rhodes a scrutinizing look. "Hmm, I thought there'd be more of you here. After all, it takes more than one to make a team."
"They're all out patrolling," Rhodes informed her. Sheesh, there's an awful lot of legendaries around here, aren't there?
Latias came back"Did I miss mutch?
Cri came back, now seeing Reshiram. "Gee, a lot of legendaries here, eh?" He looked up at the Reshiram, walking past it and sitting down.
Toothless said''better get a camera''
Latias said'' Seen darkcri yet anyway hello reshiram''
"G'day, Reshiram. What brings you here?" Cri asked, jumping onto her back and resting on it.
Toothless said "Are you here to grant wish's oh a want a ponyta, To be brave,cheese and urr you get it.
"I think Reshiram is here to assist us?" Cri suggested.
Toothless said sadly"oh but i really wanted those things so badly and Santa never sent those things"
"....?" Cri thought that Toothless was acting very strange than before. He wondered why.
Latias said'' Um Toothless you know that well someone can you tell him''
Toothless said''I am a girl''
"Yes, I'm here to help out. I'm also on Darkrai's side, like Latias here," Reshiram confirmed, with a friendly nod to Latias.
Latias said" Good were on the same page"
Toothless said"Are you Santa?
Latias said "No she is reshiram if you are a girl"
"Great. I'm surprised this many Pokemon want to help Darkrai, because people do think Darkrai is a bad omen. But, he's not. Cresselia here is a bad omen." Cri leaped off of Reshiram's back, and suddenly heard a deafening sound in the distance. (Hmmm... Captain Obvious says it's Cresselia attacking Darkrai)
(Bump)
(Other people can still join this RP ya know :p)
Toothless said"What's in that bush"
The bush was moving left and right
over a year ago pokeballl12 said…
Pokemon: Pink Celebi
Gender female
Level 57
Nickname jewl's
over a year ago pokeballl12 said…
A Celebi came out of the bush and said with big eyes"Hi what's this about Darkcri"
Toothless said"Are you here to grant wishes I am still waiting on that ponyta"
" I think Darkrai and Cresselia are already fighting again." Cri told the shiny Celebi (Yeah, Shiny Celebi is Pink), now running off to where he heard the loud noise. He was right, Darkrai was battling Cresselia. "Come on team!" He called out.
(Bump :P)
Latias said "Let's go quick darkcri needs all the help he can get"
Cresselia said"You never give up" She used hyper beam
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
Celebi said"Battle Cressila vs Darkcri who is the good guy and can I help?
Latias said" Sure and cressila is the bad guy and"
"darkcri is the good guy" Toothless interrupted
Darkrai dodged the Hyper Beam, using a Shadow Ball on Cresselia which would've been super effective since Cresselia was Psychic type and Shadow Ball was dark type move. "Stop, Cresselia. You're ruining our land, or home. I'm trying to protect it only, why would you try to destroy me when I only try to protect everyone?" Darkrai tried to reason with Cresselia.
Cressila said" Oh you don't try to protect people remember that girl you killed she was my master I loved her and she loved me and ill do what you did to her" Cressila used flash
"It was by accident and I never meant to do that!" Darkrai covered his eyes, avoiding the light. Now, he used "Pursuit" on Cresselia, and that would also be super effective on her. "Why are you the black-hearted?" He asked with a depressed, disappointed expression.
Cressila said " Me the black hearted one you killed a poor girl"
Toothless said "You killed a girl don't worry I still like you"
Celebi said 'Do you have to fight can you guys just be friends'
Latias said "no not like Cressila is like this"
".....I'm not believing anything you say Cresselia." Darkrai mumbled, firing two Shadow Balls at Cresselia, then using Pursuit on her. He never gave up for his friends.
Then there was a shout
Cressila said" Humans ruu this is not the last battle Darkcri
Cressila fled
Toothless said "typical humans and then they run"
"......." Darkrai panted, now falling down in deep exhaustion. He fell into a deep slumber, now.

Cri yelled, running over to Darkrai and nudging his face. He tried to wake him up "Darkrai, wake up." Cri whispered. The Espeon grunted and looked over at his team "Guys, help me take him back to the base!" He ordered and started to put his head under Darkrai and attempted to lift him up a little.
"I'll help you out," Reshiram helped Darkrai onto her own back and started to fly back to the base.
Latias said "I'll use the escape orb"
The escape orb took them to base
Celebi said "Can I join with the help Darkcri thing?
"Umm, sure thing Celebi." Cri nodded to Celebi, running back to the base. He looked over at Darkrai with as worried face.
Toothless said "Is he OK?
Latias said to Toothless "I am not sure"