Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-345 of 345

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"A fight? Count me in! With an Absol, definetely!" The Zoroark snickered, charging up a Shadow Ball. He only did that for fun, the energy from the Shadow Ball disappeared and the move was canceled. "If you're wondering, the name's Roran. I'm an old friend of Darkrai." The Zoroark introduced himself to the others, with a smirk of audacity.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
"Wow he looks more smaug than me" Said Luxray
"Latios you can do things just because you want to" said Latias
Latios said "Hey I am not a baby"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
The Mightyenas had all been defeated, and Netjeri was still not around. Rhodes looked around until he ran into the others. "He's gone, the coward," he growled.
Luxray said "Good if I use anymore thunder blots I'll run out of electricity"
"Oh c'mon. I wanted to attack him!" Roran growled and snarled, having the need to attack a Pokemon if he needed to.
"You won't need to if we find him, because I will have shredded him," Rhodes muttered.
Toothless said "Is the battle over"
Latias said "All you did was try to ride one of them"
Toothless said "Tryed I succeeded"
Roran crossed his arms with a snort. "Fine." He glad fullyaccepted this result, and let it be.
last edited over a year ago
Luxray said "Can I say what I wanted to say"
Latios said "Sure but I won't be listening"
Latias said "LATIOS!
"Sure, go ahead," Rhodes answered Luxray.
"Well" he said "If you will be willing to have me I'll like to join this team"
"Heya." Roran said. "I'd like to come along. If this is still a team, of course." He added, he was certain enough he was going to be a valuable addition to the team.
Latios said "We are all going to die so it dose not matter so I'll join
Latias said " Great I am stuck with you again"
"I say you're welcome to join, but I'm pretty sure it's up to Darkrai." Rhodes suddenly realized something. "Speaking of our team, where's Cri?"
Toothless said "Well we have three newbies they have got to know the basic's"
Latias said "What basics?
"Hey." Roran glared at Latios. "Pokemon don't die." He added.

Shaymin ran up to Roran and smacked him with her small stubby paw. "Please explain how Darkrai killed Cresselia?" She snarled.

"Cresselia was only banished from this world, and she just cannot come back here forever. Not even through asking Arceus or Giratina, she is banished and locked away from our world forever." Roran explained the exact thing that happened to Cresselia, to prove Shaymin wrong.

"At least I was the only one who was capable to rid her. I actually did it through power and trust. That is actually basically killing her. Pokemon do not die at all." Darkrai grunted.
"You're wrong, Pokemon can die... Nonlegendary Pokemon, anyway," Rhodes sighed.
Latios said "Fine I am still thinking we all going to die"
Latias said "Shut your potty mouth"
Luxray said "So am I in?
Darkrai looked at Rhodes "Cresselia did die...." He said sarcastically.

Roran rolled his eyes "All I said is one thing. This doesn't turn into a whole important situation..." He crossed his arms, narrowing his pupils. "I actually do have the time to patrol. Where is your leader?" Roran asked.
Latias said "OK shut up about all this dead stuff"
Latios said "You can't tell me what to do"
Then there was a battle Latias vs Latios
"Words have consequences, you know," Rhodes told Roran, imitating Netjeri's sneer. Then he added, "And I'm not sure where our leader is."
Toothless said "Can I be team leader?
Latias and Latios and Luxray " NOO"
Latios "Your not even a legendary"
Toothless said "that's racist"
Roran growled "Do you two seriously have to start a fight now? Gosh, that's why I hate having siblings." He snarled at Latias and Latios. "Anyway, thanks. I'll just loo-"

"Oh sorry guys. I was just gone for a while." Cri suddenly barged in, interuppting Roran. "So, I heard you wanted to join? Accepted." He looked at Roran.
Luxray said "Can I?
Latias said " fine i'll stop battling
Cri nodded at Luxray "Yes. Welcome to the team." He gave a smile at Luxray, turning back to Roran. "Are you an experienced battler or are you a newbie?" He asked him.

Roran glared "I am experienced. I've got the guts to not give up,too. I'm also always pumped up to fight the second I'm tired." He answered with a cackle, stroking his hair with his claws once.
Latios said "I am not even going to ask because I am a legendary and you have to let me in"
Latias said "Not even going to answer that"
Cri looked over at Latios. "If ya want to join, how about tone down that attitude with your sister? I'll let you join only if you act like a real teammate. Act much more like a mature Pokemon." He told him.

"You got that perfectly right." Roran snickered.

"Alright. Let's get back to the base. We'll discuss things there." Darkrai announced, flying back to the team's base.
Latios said "Fine but I won't kiss her"
Latias said "Have we ever kissed"
Latias said "No but I am not starting"
Toothless said "Don't start a fight now"
Rhodes followed Darkrai back to the base, still glancing behind him in case Netjeri or his Mightyenas came back. I used to have a pack like those Mightyenas. The thought brought all the negative emotions right back, and so he continued back faster to try and get his mind off them.
Roran snarled at the two legendaries "Will you two quit it?!" The Zoroark snapped at the both of them, he wanted to end all of the typical fighting between Latias and Latios. Roran ran off to the base, now.

Cri followed Darkrai and Roran, his gemstone glowing a bright red.
Toothless said "Just to make sure I am still a team member?
Luxray said "Well we still need all the help we can get"
Latias said "Were are we going?
Latios said "To hell"
"Yeah." Cri yelled to Toothless,his voice becoming faint as he finally reached the team base. "Roran, are you able to patrol the borders?" He asked Roran.

Roran nodded, sharpening his claws with a rock. "Yep." He answered. "What motivates me to patrol is all of the expected battling." Roran added.
last edited over a year ago
Toothless said "Good its hard for me to find a team I have been kicked out of 2 team in 3 days kind of sad"
Latias said "I'll go over there"
Latios said "I'll get some food"
Roran ran off to the edge of the borders, and began watch. "If any Pokemon shows up, I'll be so happy to battle them!" He muttered to himself with joy, sharpening his claws once again with a much rough-edged rock. The Zoroark's pupils narrowed, and he kept patrolling.
Latios said "What is up with that pikachu"
There was a pikachu with eyes closed and dancing like a monkey
"If that Lucario shows up, I'll finish the deal with him........" Roran snarled, clutching his claws together and imitating the sound of bones cracking up and breaking into pieces. He had an incident with a Lucario in the past, they were battling because that Lucario had killed someone close to Roran.
(Aw, he and Rhodes can cry on each other's shoulders. :C JK)
Rhodes reached the base. "Alright, now that we've defeated our main enemy, what's our next move?"
Garchomp said "When's dinner?
Cri answered "I actually don't know. I think I heard Roran over there say something about a Lucario..." He looked over at Roran, he had a plan about the Lucario Roran mentioned.
Toothless said "I know were a Lucario is''
Latios said " You don't say" sarcastically
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
(I missed a lot I took a while to read it all)
Celebi said "Lucario I know him"
Toothless said "1x1 is 2"
Latias said "What are you doing?
"Making sure that I'm not losing smartness" said Toothless
"Toothless, 1x1 is 1." Cri shook his head.
"Oh no I am getting dummer" said Toothless
"I think you never knew that in the first place 2x2 is 4 to get you started" said Latios
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
"What should we do now?" Said Celebi