Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 345

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Sorry, I'm just busy, and I hardly ever know what to do ^^;)
"Excuse me... There's something I need to do." Reshiram flew off, looking for the familiar black shape of Zekrom in the distance.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Latias came back and said "OK there is some good news and some bad news the good new is that shinx should wake up soon the bad what ever is in there will come out"
"Yay a battle again yoopy" said Toothless
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
"I am ready to battle" Celebi said using random moves in the air
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Shaymin looked up at Reshiram, watching her disappearing into the clouds. "I always wondered what has happened between her and Zekrom. Perhaps the same thing between Darkrai and Cresselia?" She suggested, coming up with lots of ideas.
"Well, thanks for the warning." Rhodes watched cautiously for any malicious prescence.
(Would Zekrom be considered my second legendary?)
(Certainly c:)

Shaymin sighed, wishing the the epic rampage of the Pokemon in this world would be put to an end. She thought Darkrai had too much to worry about, considering how much dramatical events occur in the Pokemon world.
(Dang it, I also wanted to bring in Kyurem XD)
Reshiram flew downward, landing next to the familiar legendary dragon.
"You're here," Zekrom greeted her, looking serious. "So is it true that Cresselia is dead?"
Reshiram nodded grimly. "Yes."
"Straight to the point as always," noted Zekrom.
"Well, I am the legend of truth," Reshiram pointed out, "and it's a title I wish to live up to."
Zekrom cracked a smile. "For Arceus's sake, can't you ever sugarcoat things just a little?"
"I wonder what Reshiram is up to...." Shaymin asked to herself,having an imagination of Zekrom attacking Reshiram. Of course not, that couldn't happen! Could it? Perhaps not, but possibly.
last edited over a year ago
"That's not in my nature," Reshiram retorted.
"Of course, of course," Zekrom chuckled.
Reshiram stared at him. "How can you laugh in such a situation?"
"What else can I do?" Zekrom answered. "When times are dark, all you can do is think positive."
"Idealistic as ever," remarked Reshiram.
"Well, I am the legend of ideals," Zekrom imitated her.
"Shaymin, what are you up to?" Darkrai tapped Shaymin a few times, trying to get her attention out of her daydreaming.

"Nothing, Darkrai." Shaymin responded, snapping out of her dazing off into deep thoughts. She gazed up at the sky, imagining something happening. Darkrai, and Cresselia, making up with each other. "Couldn't Cresselia just give up her evil ways, so Darkrai didn't kill her...?" She muttered to herself, sighing deeply and plopping her head onto her paws and closing her eyes. She was resting, now.
(I was wondering if cressila counts as my 2st legendaries
Toothless said"I think reshiram will be ok I mean what could happen "
Latias said "A lot can happen"
(Cresselia is dead, so not really...)

Shaymin was softly breathing, still sleeping on Darkrai's head. She did move a bit, but she was sleeping harmlessly, like a small baby Pokemon.

"Shaymin, you're starting to become one of us, truthfully. An honest,kind,brave Pokemon. But, you are shy...." Darkrai stroked Shaymin's soft, grassy fur. He felt like a saint, finally. A kind, honest Pokemon. Protector of the land, and the residents of it. He felt like family to Cri and his friends, finally. Darkrai was finally accepted.
Latias said "So how dose it feel to have a family I have a feeling you have been looking for one"
Toothless said "Who do you consider as a friend?
Latias said "Toothless!
Toothless said " What I just want to make sure he consider me as a friend"
"This world needs friendship, not hatred and battles. I wish to put an end between all of the dramatical events and create peace between all Pokemon." Darkrai announced, aloud enough for every other Pokemon around him to hear. This was a new goal for Darkrai, and now he had a different approach towards it. "Hear me now, all of the Pokemon! Peace is allowed, not hatred, rampage, and continuous fighting!" Darkrai yelled.
Toothless said "That dose not answer my question"
Latias said" Toothless!
Luxray "hmmmm"
Rhodes nodded in response to Darkrai's words. But some scars never truly do heal... he couldn't help thinking.
(New character coming soon!)
Luxray said "Can I talk to you guys for a moment"
Toothless said "Let me look at my contract"
Latias said "What contract"
"Sure, what's up?" Rhodes asked Luxray.

"Pardon me," a new voice sounded. "I don't mean to interrupt this touching sibling bonding... "
"Who said that?" Zekrom demanded. He and Reshiram turned to see an Absol stride into the clearing.
Shaymin awoken to Darkrai's sudden announcements, and smiled. "So, a new goal? I hope you achieve it." She assured Darkrai, optimism was taking over her when it comes to Darkrai creating new goals. She wagged her tail a few times in eagerness.
Reshiram glared at the newcomer. "Who are you?" she questioned him.
"Oh, just a modest passerby," Absol replied dismissively. "But one thing first before I go... Zekrom, you were on Cresselia's side, right? And Reshiram, you were on Darkrai's?"
"How is this any of your business?" Reshiram retorted.
"Whoa, don't be so quick to bare your teeth at me," Absol protested. "I merely wanted to make sure another battle wasn't about to start between you both. You of all Pokemon know how much devastation a battle of legendaries could cause. But, no, you seem to be fine. However, there's something I want to ask you both. How come each of you chose the side you did?"
"Shaymin, don't be so assured of yourself. Getting rid of all of the trouble in this world is very very difficult. Considering how much fights have been put up by so many stubborn Pokemon." Darkrai tapped Shaymin, getting rid of trouble takes a lot of work to complete.

"I know it requires a serious amount of convincing and even battling to do that, but you do know good things happen whenever they have the time to occur." Shaymin laughed, her flower twirling once. "Cresselia was one of the stubborn Pokemon to put up a fight, a very serious fight that is." She added with a scoff.
"You know, that's a fair point." Reshiram turned back to Zekrom, seeming to forget that the Absol was there. "Why did you join Cresselia? It seemed to me she was just discriminating against Darkrai."
"Yeah, it seemed to you, because you never looked at it from her point of view!" Zekrom retorted.
"From her point of view? She was ready to destroy the regions just to defeat one Pokemon!" Reshiram exclaimed.
"Well, she's not the one who murdered another legendary," Zekrom growled.
The two continued to argue. Unknown to either of them, the Absol walked off, a smirk on his face.
Shaymin hopped on Darkrai's head a few times, trying to get his attention. "Hey Darkrai~" She said "Because you killed Cresselia, don't you think others will consider you a murderer?" Shaymin asked, she almost forgot to ask Darkrai about the situation.

"I actually don't know. Probably, but anybody can understand that I only killed her to stop her rampaging. It's reasonable." Darkrai responded.
(Randomness time!)
Suddenly, Rhodes looked up. "I smell a rat," he snarled.
A Rattatta came out of the bushes. "Don't mind me, just fulfilling a punch line," he squeaked, then scampered away.
"I wished that you could've just made up with her. But, Cresselia never understood that, and got herself killed." Shaymin thought about it again, and just left it alone now.

"Cresselia was much more savage than Mewtwo, so you should be proud that she's gone. Arceus has his ultimate mistake removed." Darkrai chuckled, putting Shaymin off of his head and patting her.
Suddenly, there was a painful shriek from the Rattatta a distance away. Rhodes looked toward the sound. "Hold on a second," he told the others, heading toward it.
Shaymin heard the shrieking of the Rattata, and scurryied over to the Rattatta to see what was wrong.
Rhodes looked, and to his shock and rage, he saw a familiar Absol, the Rattatta pinned under his claw. "Netjeri!" he roared, charging at the Absol. The Absol slackened his grasp on the Rattatta in surprise, right before Rhodes crashed into him, sending him flying and landing roughly on the ground. "What are you doing here, you psychopath?" Rhodes spat.
Shaymin gasped at Rhodes's sudden appearance. "Gee, that Absol seemed rude to harm the poor Rattata. Hey, you okay?" She asked the Rattata, helping him get up.
"I-I'm fine," Rattatta stammered, looking terrified, but the Absol paid him no mind.
"Rhodes," he sneered. "My old friend."
"Don't you 'old-friend' me, Netjeri," Rhodes growled, more vicious than he'd ever been. "And don't expect me to forgive you for tearing my pack apart, for killing Ceren, for doing everything you did!" He glanced at Shaymin.
Netjeri's smile never wavered. "Looks like somebody's been holding quite the grudge."
Shaymin began to growl along with Rhodes, everything that Rhodes said about what Netjeri did before seemed terrible. "Why would you enjoy doing that kind of stuff?" She asked Netjeri, her flowers turning dark purple. Shaymin was about to use Seed Flare.
Netjeri now glared at them both. "Well, I tried to be civil... "
"Not with me, you didn't!" Rattatta piped up.
"Was I talking to you?" hissed Netjeri dangerously. Rattatta instantly clammed up, petrified, and Netjeri turned away from him. "If this must resort to violence, then so be it." He was about to use Dark Pulse when suddenly, the sound of roaring could be heard from a distance away. Red and blue lights flashed like two giant Pokemon attacking each other.
"I show no mercy!" Shaymin snarled, baring her teeth at Netjeri. She used Seed Flare on him, still growling. Though Shaymin was flung back by the attack, she was still healthy and ready to battle some more if needed.
Netjeri growled softly and attacked Shaymin with Night Slash. Before he could deal another attack, Rhodes blasted him furiously with Flamethrower. "I won't let you commit more crimes!" he bellowed.
Shaymin slowly got up, and used Giga Drain on Netjeri. "Heheheh! I'll help to stop your crimes along with Rhodes!" She snickered, draining the health from Netjeri.
Netjeri recoiled and, instead of attacking again, gave a sharp whistle. Suddenly, Mightyenas start to come out of the trees, ready for battle. By now, Rattatta was hiding in the bushes, wide-eyed.
Shaymin grunted, and stood aground. "Ugh, I'll get killed for sure now!" She called out to Rhodes.

Darkrai suddenly used Dark Void on all of the Mightyenas, though it wouldn't be that effective. "Netjeri, here to cause trouble?" He asked, glaring at Netjeri. Darkrai used Focus Blast on Netjeri, it would be super-effective.
Netjeri got to his feet, staring defiantly at Darkrai. "Ah, you've heard of me," he piped up. "Good to know I've become famous enough to get a legend's attention." He shouted at the Mightyenas, "Go! Get him!" The Mightyenas charged at Darkrai.
"No!" Rhodes pounced on Netjeri, using Fire Fang. Netjeri gave him a last poisonous glare, then turned and ran, Rhodes in pursuit.
Darkrai was fast enough, and he flew up into the air, allowing the Mightyenas to charge at completely nothing. "Hmmph. There is no escaping until you give up your crimes." He snickered, using another Focus Blast on Netjeri.
Netjeri weaved from side to side as he ran, avoiding Focus Blast.
"You guys handle the Mightyenas!" Rhodes called out. Glaring at the retreating Absol, he snarled, "Netjeri's all mine."
Latias used dragon pluse on Netjeri then Luxray used thunder bolt then out of nowhere a Latios came out
It said
"Hello Latias it has been a long time how have you been?
Latias said "Is this really the time to ask how have I been"
Latias said "Yes" using hyper beam on the Mighyenas"
Shaymin used Giga Drain all all of the Mightyenas, snickering. "Heh, you pesky doggies don't scare me!" She taunted.

"Shaymin, I'll help." Darkrai proclaimed to her, using Focus Blast on all of the Mightyenas, one by one. It would be super-effective.
Luxray said "I don't like Mightenas I think its instinct"
Toothless was trying to ride a Mightena
Latios said ''Anyone need a hand''
Mightyenas were going down from the attacks, but some were still up and fighting, using rapid Crunchs and Take Downs.

Rhodes chased Netjeri down, despite Netjeri's attempts to draw him off course. "You're going to pay, you-"
He was forced to duck aside when a Fusion Bolt almost crashed into him. Temporarily distracted, Rhodes looked up. To his shock, Reshiram and Zekrom were above him, locked in fierce combat.
Latias and Latios went up to Latias said "Reshiram do you need some help?
"No, I'm fine" Reshiram replied, using Fusion Flare on Zekrom. Rhodes looked around for Netjeri, but he was nowhere to be seen.
Shaymin used Giga Drain on all of the Mightyenas once again, smirking. "Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I can't fight!" She laughed.

Darkrai used Focus Blast on the remaining Mightyenas, putting full force on them. "That Nejteri guy is gonna pay. I can get a certain someone to help,too." He proclaimed.

(New character soon!)
Latios used hyper beam on Zekrom
Latias said "Hey don't interfere Reshiram said she is OK"
Latios said "And you believe her"
Luxray used thunder bolt on the mightyenas
Suddenly, Darkrai roared as loud as he could, to signal a certain someone to come out.

"What's up, Darkrai?" A Zoroark asked, suddenly leaping down from a tree. "It's been a long time since you've ever asked me to help. What's the situation here?" He asked Darkrai, then asking the others around him for information on what was going on.
Toothless said "Zoroark yay" Toothless said sarcastically
Luxray said "I think we need all the help we can get"