Pokémon Pokemon RP: Legendary pursuit!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:29AM
NOTE: You don't have to be a legendary, but if you want a normal Pokemon and a legendary, you can only have one legendary. That's fair enough.

Make yo own god damn chara forms!

I'm gonna be a male Espeon named Cri and Darkrai. BTW Cri is level 60.

REMINDER: Your Pokemon can only use a certain move only if it is a possible move that they can learn! For example: Cresselia can't learn Sing, so don't make it use Sing!

Darkrai is gathering other Pokemon and Cri's team to banish the hatred and all of the rampage in the Pokemon world. This is basically a new goal for Darkrai, and he will take more steps to achieve it. Shaymin also joins along!

Next plot: Unknown
last edited on Nov 09, 2014 at 05:47AM

Pokémon 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 345

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Reshiram gently put Darkrai down. "I'm almost certain he'll be fine."
"Almost?" echoed Rhodes.
"Well, I must be truthful," Reshiram told him. "Darkrai is strong, but Cresselia is no weakling."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
Then there was a big bang out side Celebi said 'What was that big bang'
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Latias said"before we go out i have a dream eater for move and i could see Darkcri is thinking "
Rhodes went out to go see what was the source of the bang. Meanwhile, Reshiram stayed behind to keep an eye on Darkrai.
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Cri sat by Darkrai, looking down at him. "You'll be alright." He whispered.
Toothless was with Rhodes "What's going on why is there so mutch fire and what's that black thing in the fire"
Latias said to Cri" So should I sent you into darkcri's head?
Cri responded"No thank you, Latias." He shook his head.

Darkrai's eyes started to twitch a bit, but he didn't wake up. His arms started to tremble now, and now he was moving. Darkrai opened his eyes, and got up. "..... What happened?" He asked Cri and Reshiram.
"From what I saw, you were fighting Cresselia," Reshiram told him matter-of-factly.
"Yeah,and you defeated her. But, she's not finished with you, and you eventually passed out when she left due to exhaustion I think?" Cri tilted his head, trying to remember the exact events.

"....Ugh, she's out of complete control." Darkrai grunted, flying upwards a bit.
Toothless used dragon claw on the black thing it said softly "were is Darkcri were is he" then it used ice punch on toothless "OW!
"What's going on here?" Rhodes demanded, getting ready for an attack.
Cri turned to where the battle was "Toothless, what's there? I'm sure it's not Darkrai because he's right over there next to Reshiram." He growled. "Show yourself, unknown Pokemon!" The Espeon demanded with a snarl.
It said even more softly wer
Then it disappeared
Toothless said" what was that about"
The flame's desapeared
Celebi said "it looked familiar but I don't know"
Toothless said "when I used dragon claw it didn't look all black"
Latias asked Toothless "What colour was it"
Toothless mumbled "It was blue black"
"Ugh, why do they always appear and then run off like a complete idiot?" Cri snarled, looking over at Darkrai.

"...... Just ignore it. I might have to leave already." Darkrai grunted, closing his eyes and looking a way from everyone.
Latias said"hm" and then went forward
Celebi said " I am trying to renumber that shadow"
"Hmmph. I need to look out for my friends. I must leave, farewell and thank you. I may return" Darkrai sighed deeply, flying off, out of sight now.
Latias use shawdow ball the a dark shawdow appeared again
Then Latias was in a battle
Celebi said' Battle awesome better get popcorn'
( Oki guys, I'm changing the legendary amount to 2, just to be nicer. My secondary legendary will be Shaymin. Also, with only 4 participants, it will be fair)

Cri sighed, and used Psybeam at the unknown Pokemon.
The pokemon picked up Cri and took him away
Toothless said" CRI!
Cri snapped at the Pokemon "Let me go ya bag of worthlessness!" He bit the Pokemon's arm as hard as he can,sinking his teeth deeper inside.
The thing said "Much more out of you and I'll drown you"
"Threaten me all ye want, mate!" Cri chuckled, using a Psybeam directly in the Pokemon's face.
The thing pushed his head in water and dragged him out
Then it said" Are you going to be a good pokemon or do you want to swim with the fish or come with me"
"I'd be just being a charmful lad, eh." Cri chuckled some more, wrapping his tail around the arm of the Pokemon and leaning upwards and biting the arm once again.
More Pokemon showed up and used sing on him
The pokemon used thunder fang on Cri
Cri I covered his ears and used Psychic on the Pokemon who attacked him. "Lad, just quit." He chuckled, squeezing out of the Pokemon's grip and running off back to his base as fast as be could.
Rhodes ran after the Pokemon that had been carrying Cri, making sure to keep them both in sight, but then saw Cri run past him, heading for the base. Instead of following him, Rhodes slipped into the shadow, determined to track down the Pokemon and find out its intentions.
Cri was back at the base, he panted in exhaustion. He decided to drink some water from the river near their base. The Espeon lapped up the river water, and swallowed it down into his throat. He felt more refreshed from that.

(Oh yeah, if ya didn't see you can now have 2 legendaries if ya would like. With only 4 participants, it's still fair)
(Okay)
Rhodes kept to the shadows, watching the Pokemon from the ground. For such a headstrong battler, he prided himself on being strategic.
(Meep Shaymin time!)

Shaymin noticed a Houndoom, and across from it were several unknown Pokemon. The tiny Pokemon became terrified, and scurried away from the area to hide. Shaymin huddled between a small bush, watching as the battle emerged.

Cri sighed, and sat down looking disappointed. "What if Darkrai will... Fall in battle?" He created all of these little thoughts, and eventually all of them made him so paranoid about Cresselia and Darkrai.
Out of the corner of his eye, Rhodes noticed something scampering away. However, he didn't pay much mind to it.

"He'll be fine. Just have some faith," Reshiram spoke up. If there's one thing I learned from Zekrom, it's to always have faith, she thought.
"I can't let anyone notice me...." Shaymin mumbled to herself, now scurrying past the Houndoom and off to Cri's base. Once she got there, she hid into another bush to keep herself undetected.

Cri tilted his head to a small figure that moved so quick "What in the crikey was that?" He asked.
"What?" Reshiram looked up. "Where?" She glanced around.
Shaymin decided to show herself, though she needed to stay hidden. "....." She stepped out of the bushes, and her flowers spinned twice. The Pokemon was very shy around others, and she hoped these two would understand.

Cri tilted his head at Shaymin "Who might ye be, me lady?" He asked.
Toothless said "aww is so cute can I keep it I'll name you Mr or Mrs fuzzy wuzzy"
Latias said" No its a pokemon you can't keep it for a pet I feel like your mum"
Toothless said" But its so cute and fluffy"
Back at the thing that took Cri it looked down on a sleeping pokemon then it said" Don't worry will find a way to wake you up"
Then it went of
Celebi said "Hello pokemon I am Celebi shiny how cool is that anyway nice to meet you"
The thing came back but took Celebi and shaymin then ran into the woods
Then it said "Darkcri I've got your friends here come out if you ever want to see them again"
Cri used Psybeam on the Pokemon and ran off with Shaymin and Celebi. "That Pokemon is really annoying." He growled.

Shaymin whimpered in fear, and huddled into a bush to hide again. "...." She was completely silent.
The thing shouted" COME OUT DARKCRI OR YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE MUSH" and picked upped Shaymin again and ran
Shaymin finally used Giga Drain on the Pokemon and bit it. She squeezed her small body out of the arms of the Pokemon and ran off as fast as she could.

Suddenly, Darkrai appeared and used Shadow Ball on the Pokemon. " I knew it Cresselia. Now you wish to harm the innocent? Arceus really made a quick mistake with creating you." He shook his head with dissapointment, using Pursuit on Cresselia.
Rhodes, still keeping to the shadows, used Flamethrower, aiming at Cresselia.
Reshiram stood behind Cresselia. "Let me know if you need any assistance dealing with her," she snarled.
Then the thing used thunder fang on Cresselia
Toothless said"Who side are you on"
It said to Cressila " Are cub is in a deep sleep and won't wake up so I ask if she could wake it but all she said I have no time to save over pokemon let him die for all I care and used psychic on me so I thought that Darkcri if he could help but he allways in the shadows so I kidnapped his friends to get his attention then it looked at Darkcri "Will you help to wake him up?
"You were willing to kill a few moments ago. I won't be so quick to trust you," Rhodes growled quietly, but stayed hidden.
"Ok" I said "I know you can't trust me yet we both want the same thing I want defeat Cressila you want to too so let's work with each other for this time deal"
"..... Cresselia is a huge danger to everyone. I must rid her before she does anything else!" Darkrai growled, flying over to Cresselia and using another Shadow Ball on her. He was becoming more and more aggressive with her, and he used another Shadow Ball on her to weaken her down. "You guys will help me with her!" Darkrai called out to the others.

Cri looked up at Darkrai "Mate, we be returning the favor to ye for protecting us. Thank ye mate." He said with a proud smile, using a Psybeam on Cresselia.
Latias used shawdow ball on Cressila
The thing used thunder bolt
Toothless used berry throw (Not a real move she just got hungry)