Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 720

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Luke said "Anyone see a cake?
Empoleon said " This guy is a nutjob"
Napoleon said "How could you lose a cake?
Empoleon said " Hey I have found this wired soggy thing"
Nate said"Noo the cake its soaked what do I do now my mums sister's kid is going to kill me"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
"... Hello? Answer me!" Fluctus yelled to Luke.

Arelazai was getting tired of Fluctus's behavior, but kept his yelling to himself. He was silent now.
"Sorry its just I want to do something right for once" Luke said
"And my mums sister's kid is going to kill me I'll never get a girlfriend and I'll never get my first chess hair" "Ewww" Napoleon said disgusted "Why would you want chess hair is that what the male gender wants these days why not get a life"
"Forget it. I'll stay lonely the rest of my life." Fluctus said with a depressed voice, getting out of the lake and turning back into human form. He sighed deeply, and rubbed his arm. He started to walk away frommthe others.

"That kid always has something to feel..." Arelazai sighed, he didn't have the need to keep up with Fluctus, now.
Luke said "Sorry kid I would love to be you friend"
Napoleon said "So what are you going to do about the cake munch" (She was still eating the food back at the food place"
Empoleon said "You can still take this cake I don't think there is anything wrong with it"
Napoleon said to Empoleon "He is not a water type you doof"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
"We seem to be gaining new companions by the second," Holis laughed, having finished his lunch by now.
over a year ago Monmonny said…
(Hey,I was wondering if i could make two.)
Name:Dixon
Male
Description:When he was 10,his parents died in a fire. He wandered around,looking for anyone that would take him in.When walking,he met Dialga. Like Arelazai,he was no trainer,but had a connection with Dialga.So Dialga traveled with Dixon and Dixon can become Dialga.(Just so you know,Dialga's DNA is basically merged with Dixon's,so Dialga can't BE there.)
(Hey,I was wondering if i could make two.)
Name:Dixon
Male
Description:When he was 10,his
Dixon walked into the food place everyone else was in. 'Those two look like Gjinkas...NAH I'm the only one I know of that is alive!'Sam thought to himself Looking at Napoleon and Arelazai.
Monmonny commented…
Replace Sam with Dixon sorry for the mistake. Sam is the name I use in most of my RPs :( over a year ago
Arelazai sighed, now turning his head to see another gijinka. " Wow, another one. So many gijinkas are turning up lately." He mumbled to himself, giving a friendly wave and smile at Dixon.
Monmonny commented…
Sorry,but Dixon I made a mistake because Sam is the name I use in a lot of RPs over a year ago
alexischaos2004 commented…
It's alright. It's tough using different names in different occasions, but its also difficult using the same name you use xD. over a year ago
(Nice story line by the way)

"Hi there!"Sam waved back walking over to the table everyone else was at."I'm Dixon!What's your name?"
'The closer I get to these guys,the more curious I am if they are Gjinkas or not'Sam thought to himself.
Monmonny commented…
That mistake again! Still Dixon BTW! over a year ago
"Yveltal still hasn't been out of his Pokeball.... I'm not entirely sure if I shou- Oh hello there, mate!" Arelazai was distracted, but then came back into conversation with Dixon (I got it right now :D) " The name is Arelazai." He smirked, with a wink.

( Arelazai has an Australian accent BTW :DDD)
Monmonny commented…
Thank you! :) over a year ago
(Really?!Australia Is my FAV country!)

"What about these others?"Sam aced,looking at Napoleon and (whatever the other one's name is).
"By the way,you wouldn't happen to know anything about Gjinkas,would you?"
Monmonny commented…
AGAIN! AGAIN! WHY?!?!?!?!?! over a year ago
Monmonny commented…
By the way,I was wondering if I could make another one? over a year ago
alexischaos2004 commented…
Yes, you can :) over a year ago
"I would, of course. I am a gijinka, too. Gijinkas are humans that gain the ability to transform into one or another Pokemon, and have the DNA of a Pokemon at a lot of times of course. Why do you seek that?" Arelazai told Dixon, he wondered why Dixon was acting like that, in front of a gijinka. A gijinka would of course know about their own kind.
"Well,if your wondering why I asked that,it's because I'm a Gjinka too! I can transform into Dialga!"Sam said,astounded that his guesses were right about these people being Gjinkas.
"That's great, I can transform into Yveltal. I heard scientists be gathering up and trying to capture gijinkas just to research on em'. Can't they just ask for our data?" Arelazai smiled, telling Dixon about scientists creating plans to research on gijinkas, and he had the latest one he heard about.
(Thank you!)
Name:Mary
Female
16 Years old
Description:Mary was walking in the forest when she stumbled across a hurt Beldum.She felt like this was destiny.She took it to a Pokemon Center and later,when it evolved into Metagross,sehe discovered she could transfer into a Metagross!
(Thank you!)
Name:Mary
Female
16 Years old
Description:Mary was walking in the forest when she st
Mary was outside the window,eavesdropping on these Gjinkas. "Haha.I'm glad those scientists didn't hurt me.Now I can lure the Gjinkas into our lab...Mary mistakenly said aloud enough for Dixon and the others to hear her plan. Yet Mary didn't notice.
"Guys,we better run before she catches us!"Sam yelled,starting to run away.
"I heard that, young lady. How exactly are you able to lure us into a lab when we already know what you're exactly gonna do?" Arelazai got up, and turned to Mary, crossing his arms with a relaxed scoff. He really thought Mary was aware of giving away her own plan at any time she desired.
"Transform!"Sam yelled turing into Dialga and floated away into the sky.
"Oh wait,he's talking to her.Whoops!"Sam said,faulting back down.
Holis glanced around, hearing Mary. "Who said that?" he muttered.
"Dixon, go ahead. I got this." Arelazai turned his head to Dixon, giving him a signal to flee. He turned his head back to Mary's direction, and smirked. "Come, give me a shot." He taunted.
"Oh,come on! Did I give away my plan AGAIN?!"Mary yelled,frustrated."Look,I work for the scientists that try to capture Gjinkas. If you don't resist they let you live!"Mary explained.
"Alright,big guy!Transform!"Mary yelled,transforming into Metagross.
"Oh,I'll be fine!Even in human form,I can float!"Dixon told Arelazai."Besides,I wanna watch this!"
"If ya say so, little lady. If I win, you don't dare try to capture us. If ya win, I'll give in. Got it?" Arelazai smirked, turning into Yveltal and flying upwards into the sky quickly. "Hehehhe, try me!" He called out, using Oblivion Wing on Mary.
"Hammer Arm!"Mary used on Arelazai.
(Good Night! See you tomorrow!)
(Goodnight ^^)

Arelazai laughed, not minding the pain. "This might turn even more intense. Hahahah." He chuckled, using Fly on Mary. He crashed down onto her with full force, pushing down on her. Then, he flew back upwards near the clouds.
(Crud, I miss everything XD)
(Me to)
Napoleon said"What happened?
Luke said"I am still in trouble what am I going to do about the cake?
Napoleon said"I don't know all you want is chess hair"
Luke said "I'll look more manly with chess hair"
Napoleon said "I am glad you don't have chess hair that would be gross"
(I apologize, seriously. Responses fly by so quickly I need to respond, because I'm so interested. Again, I apologize sincerely.)
New character (PS she has crutches but somthing went wrong)
Name Electra
Age 24
Pokemon luxray
Gender Female
New character (PS she has crutches but somthing went wrong)
Name Electra 
Age 24
Pokemon luxray
G
(I understand)
(New character here too! And I actually got to draw this picture!)
Name: Sola
Pokemon: Volcarona
(I understand)
(New character here too! And I actually got to draw this picture!)
Name: Sola
Wow you did a good job on that picture over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
Thank you:) over a year ago
(Yey new character :D)

Syuk

Female

Age of 23

Syuk was a.... Very different gijinka. She hid from everybody else and always liked to be alone. She only had Jolteon as a friend, and then her DNA merged with Jolteon's. Syuk has gained the ability to transform into Jolteon over time. She never had any friends as a child, and still doesn't.

(Yey new character :D)

Syuk

Female

Age of 23

Syuk was a.... Very different gijinka. She
A girl came out and said" Mary we meet again"
"Grr.."Mary grunted as the force knocked her unconscious.
"Glad that's over with!"Dixon said,relieved. But,why had Mary teamed with the scientists.Dixon walked inside,sweat dropping at the sight that Luke and Napoleon were fussing over cake.
"Giving up already? C'mon!" Arelazai taunted Mary some more, snickering with joy. He loved action like this.
"Fine you win!"Mary exclaimed,sighing."The scientists are gonna KILL me!"
The girl said "those two are"
"So Mary is working with scientists to do what take over the world" said Napoleon sarcastically
Luke said "It is possible they want to take over the world"
"Umm,no.They want to do experiments on Gjinkas!"Sam told the two,wondering if these two liked each other.
Napoleon said"I was being sarcastic only babies think that scientists want to take over the world"
Luke "Hey"
"Fine, little lady. I win, you don't dare try to capture us. No rematches." Arelazai transformed back into human form, landing on his feet. He swept the dust off of his coat and hair. "Alright, me lads. I'm thinking of going somewhere. But, I guess only to explore." He announced.

Syuk was watching Arelazai and his companions behind a tree. "..... Should I come along?" She muttered to herself, making a decision if she should talk to Arelazai and just bump into their little group. Syuk ignored it, and walked over to Arelazai with a smirk. "Are you Arelazai?" She asked.
smirk
"Haha,you two.By the way,are you two a couple?"Sam asked looking like this.
Napoleon and Luke said "NOO!
Empoleon said " New shipping smochy"
Napoleon said "Shut it Empoleon"
Arelazai turned over to Syuk, with a shocked expression. "Yes, why is that so important?" He asked with his eyes narrowed. Syuk could've been a threat, but yet again not.

Syuk crossed her arms "Just wanted to know. Why so serious?" She asked with a cocky laugh. She was going to tease him, if Arelazai wasn't aggressive.
The girl said "Hi I am Electra" she had crutches
"Hi" said Luke "Do you have cake?
"What? Said Electra
"Hey,Arelazai,I'm coming with you..."Dixon said slowing down,staring at Syuk. She was BEAUTIFUL! He couldn't help but stutter."I-I'm D-Dixon"Dixon told Syuk,shaking her hand.
"Hi Dixon" said Napoleon
Luke said "I still need a cake"
Napoleon said "Just shut up there is nothing smart coming that mouth"