Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 720

over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
Sakebu grunted, she stopped her running around in circles.
over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
Electra said "board game anyone"
Luke said "Do we have to"
"No..." Sakebu shook her head.
Electra said "Come on please I put mini working bombs in it"
Luke said "YOU PUT MINI BOMBS IN IT now I don't want to play even more now"
"Mini bombs can kill you." Sakebu grunted, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.
(Bump :T)
"Don't worry as long as you don't touch them everything will be fine" Electra said
"Aren't you supposed to touch the bombs in the bord game? Napoleon said
" Oh oops never mind" Electra said throwing mini bomb at a tree it exploded
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Monmonny said…
"Please stop throwing mini bombs."Dixon told Electra.

Meanwhile,Zygor and Mary were having a secret date,far away from everyone else."Sorry we have to meet so far from your friends,Zygor.They just can't know we are dating."Mary said.

"It's ok.I understand."Zygor said,ready to make his move.
Electra got rid of the rest of the mini bombs on simon who was flying in staraptor mode he got scared and throw them near were Mary and Zygor were
Napoleon looked badly at Electra
"Sorry" Electra said
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
"Yikes!" Bernadette ducked as mini bombs went flying past her, nearly singeing her feathers.
"How about we try landing now... ?" Philly suggested.
Electra said "OK now everyone hates me board game"
"No thanks if they were mini bombs I don't want to think about what else could be in it" said Napoleon
New character
Name May
Pokemon gijinka froslass
Age 25
New character
Name May
Pokemon gijinka froslass
Age 25
As Bernadette landed, she changed into a gijinka at just the right moment. Philly tried to do the same, but changed a moment too early and ended up crashing.
"Are you okay?" Bernadette asked, helping her friend up.
"I'm fine," Philly assured. Then she looked around at the others. "What did we just get ourselves into?"
Simon said to Philly "Are you sure you don't need a hand?
A girl came from nowhere and said " I don't think so"
(I'm sorry. This my last legendary)

Archi

Female

Age of 18

Pokemon: Deoxys

Archi used to be a normal girl. But, there was an attack, which was the scientists who wanted to research on gijinkas. The scientists thought Archi was a gijinka, and attacked her. Deoxys saved her, and Archi told Deoxys to modify her body to look like Deoxys. Her wish came true, and now she has powers similar to Deoxys's.
(I'm sorry. This my last legendary)

Archi

Female

Age of 18

Pokemon: Deoxys

Archi used
Philly smiled, a sweatdrop forming. "Don't worry about me! I'm okay!"
"I have no clue what's going on..." Sakebu said quietly, walking away from everybody, whistling.
Simon said "Good can't let a some one from the same family get hurt"
Luke said "Bla bla"
'What do you- Oh, you're a Staraptor!" Philly realized. "Cool! Well, nice to meet you! I'm Phillipa, but you can just call me Philly."
"OK Philly" Simon said "My name is Simon"
The girl said I don't like birds
Simon and Napoleon looked at the girl madly
"Birds are innocent creatures. They have done nothing to you, so why hate them for no reason?" A deep voice sounded, coming from somewhere nearby. Now, a Deoxys-looking girl appeared. "There is absolute no reason to hate birds for no reason. Please explain to us why you hate birds, and please don't even answer I just don't like them." Archi glared at the girl.
"There anyyoing up there making such rachet ugh" the girl said "dives me nuts"
Napoleon said "That is not good enough"
"I do not make a racket!" Philly protested loudly. Bernadette did a facepalm.
"Your making one now see there even dumb I hate those crapy winged things" the girl said
Philly went red, and Bernadette spoke up, "You'll find that not all of us are like that. That's only prejudice."
Simon said "I do not get in fights but your hurting the fleeings if all bird pokemon flying and non flying"
The girl said "Deoxys thing asked me so I said it"
"You can keep things like that to yourself, you know," Philly muttered.
Bernadette wasn't listening anymore. She was looking at Holis. "Do I know you from somewhere?"
Holis shrugged. "Doubt it."
Luke said "Maybe your were in love oh new shipping guys new shipping"
Napoleon said "Shut it there is no shipping''
Luke said " Maybe we can be in love kissy kissy"
Napoleon punched him
Then said "I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last boy on earth"
Luke said "That's what they all say"
"I am not a 'thing'. I am a gijinka." Archi became angry, using Hyper Beam on the girl. She came out from the shadows, and her arm cords were dangling.
The girl softly used ice beam and said "I am not here for a fight fellow gijinka"
"I can assure you, we weren't in love," Holis told Luke.
(I already ship Bernadette with someone XD)
piplupfan1 commented…
who is it? over a year ago
Archi dodged the move, grunting. "Then don't dare refer me as a thing. I'm not an alien." She grumbled, flying off.
Luke said "Are you going to take that offer Napoleon"?
Napoleon said " NNOO"
"Goodness, for someone unpopular, you sure have a lot of gijinka friends," commented Sola, looking at Holis.
Sakebu grunted. "I don't count as one. Neither does that Deoxys girl." She chuckled.
"I don't" said the girl "I could be"
Napoleon said "Don't get your hopes up"
"Although,I can't believe they Dixon would try to stop us."Zygor told Mary."Anywho,there is something I want to do."Zygor said,leaning in and kissing Mary.

When the broke apart,Mary was stunned,but also very happy at the same time.And then she saw Dixon.

Dixon sensed something was wrong with Zygor.He flew around town until he finally found Zygor and Mary on a date."Oh,my,god."Dixon said,surprised that he would do this.He stepped into the restaurant and saw Zygor and Mary kissing."Ahem!"He said to the two when the broke apart.

"Mary,come on!"Zygor yelled,taking Mary's hand and using Teleport.
Electra heard them and went over there and said "What happened?
Luke said " Beats me"
( I had to)

Marina

Female

Age of 26

Pokemon: Pikachu

Complicated back stories are complicated

( I had to)

Marina

Female

Age of 26

Pokemon: Pikachu

Complicated back stories are comp
Monmonny commented…
We understand over a year ago
Zygor and Mary ended up ALOT farther away than they were before. "At least we can be in peace."Zygor said,kissing Mary again.

"I'm gonna kill those two!''Dixon yelled when they were gone.
Marina was watching Zygor and Mary, she had a plan. "Hehehe...." She chuckled, using Thunderbolt on the two using full force. Then, she used Volt Tackle on Mary and Zygor. Finally, Marina used Iron Tail on the two. After all of that, she ran off. "Hey Dixon, I just took care of those two." Marina told Dixon, wiping dust off of her tail.
"Are you the Flaming Beauty?" Philly asked, looking at Sola.
"Why, yes I am!" Sola relished in the attention.
"Great Arceus, just what she needs, another ego boost," Holis muttered, getting Sola to shoot him a dangerous glare.
Marina looked at Sola. "The Flaming Beauty, eh?" She snickered. "I've heard of you." Marina added. She wasn't interested in Sola at all, but she hid it. "How is your career as a model?" She asked. "I bet it's really worn down..." Marina mumbled.
"Yeah, the big, grand performances aren't as frequent as they used to be," Sola sighed, not picking up on Marina's disinterest.
Marina scoffed "Upsetting." She crossed her arms. Her ears flicked, and her cheeks sparked up a bit. "I'm not even surpised..." She muttered to herself quietly.
"Thank you!" Sola replied. "At least someone-(she flashed Holis a look)-gets it."
Marina turned away and rolled her eyes. "It's not that I'm jealous. It's just because I am disgusted by her.." She whispered to herself, turning back to face Sola. "Mhm." She nodded.
Napoleon said "What just happened?
Luke said " Well a long time ago there were dinosaur pokemon"
Napoleon interrupted "Not that long ago"
(HaHa,a new girl for Dixon to drool over.(She may like him too.:0))

Name:Pam
Female
(HaHa,a new girl for Dixon to drool over.(She may like him too.:0))

Name:Pam
Female
Pam walked up to the place where Dixon and the others were.When she came close enough,she noticed Dixon. "Um,hi there."Pam said to Dixon,Dixon turning to face her.

"Oh,hi.Let me guess.A Gjinka?"He asked,thinking she was kind of cute.

"Oh!Yes!I am!"Pam exclaimed,liking even more than she did a few second ago,knowing he was a Gjinka,too.As Pam and Dixon stared at each other,everyone was surprised he finally found a girl who likes him,and that he likes back.Especially Syuk,thinking 'Finally,he doesn't like me anymore.

When Zygor woke,he was strapped to a metal table.He then noticed Mary beside him,crying.

"I'm,so,sorry.You never should have teleported.Now the scientists have found us!"She said between sobs.

''It will be okay.I know you didn't mean to do this."Zygor told her,stretching his arm out,enough to hold hers.Suddenly,the straps combusted into thin air."How did you do that?"Mary asked."The straps are Gjinka proof."

"But not love proof.Love is not a feeling,not an emotion.But a power.The greatest power in the universe."Zygor told her,both getting up and kissing again.
Monmonny commented…
Longest response I have ever done! over a year ago