Pokémon Pokemon gijinka RP! The history of the gijinkas!

alexischaos2004 posted on Nov 05, 2014 at 11:39PM
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have been seen only. But, maybe they can be seen?

Please create your own character forms :)

Here's my character:

Arelazai

Male

24 years old

Description: Below

Arelazai was an orphan as a child, and nobody would ever pay attention to him. He was just a homeless child, until, he met Yveltal. Even though he was young, and wasn't a trainer, he had a huge connection with Yveltal. Thus, now he has Yveltal as his only companion. He can also transform into an Yveltal with the DNA half of Yveltal's.

What is a Pokemon gjinka? A Pokemon gijinka is a human that has the ability to transform into one or more Pokemon, and may have the looks of a certain Pokemon. There is a gijinka for ever single Pokemon in the world.

Plot: Marina, an agile, cocky troublemaker! She happens to stumble along Arelazai and his friends and she isn't very their type. What will Marina do to join their adventures? Who knows, she is such a troublemaker, after all.
Gijinkas have been a rare sight in the Pokemon universe, but there are so many out there, a few have
last edited on Nov 14, 2014 at 11:55PM

Pokémon 720 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 720

over a year ago piplupfan1 said…
(Well if that's what you guys are doing)
Name Psyche
Gender Male
Gijinka Uxie
(Counter part of Azelf and Mesprit)
(Well if that's what you guys are doing)
Name Psyche
Gender Male
Gijinka Uxie
(Counter part of Az
Bolt said "This is looking like a blood war now"
Luke said "murder mystery"
"We all know that Mary and Zygor killed them self's" said Napoleon
over a year ago alexischaos2004 said…
(Bump :I)
(What dose bump mean?)
(To bring the page back alive, and to inform people that this roleplay is still malfunctioning)
(Ok)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Thing is, I've got nothing to do XP)
"Intense... to say the least," Bernadette mumbled.
(Just bumping because this forum was inactive for the past couple days xP)

"Of course it's intense. The gijinkas are always getting into trouble." Aris suddenly appeared, crossing his arms onto his chest.

"And you aren't a gijinka?" Xili asked, turning around to see Aris, growling at him.
last edited over a year ago
(Please don't have to much blood or death or this RP will ruin my childhood)
Luke said "Anyone want to go to town"
Electra said "ummm"
(Well, I wasn't the one planning to bring in blood or gore.... Ask Monmonny if he could remove the blood and stuff)
(Year I guess)
(Well, make sure to ask Monmonny to remove the gore if it makes you uncomfortable ^^)
(Thanks sorry I don't want to seem to much of a wimp its not that I don't like deaths in story's I think it makes story's more exciting but not to much of it)
I don't really know why this suddnly became so dead *Le singing voice*
Its sad I relay liked this RP😢
Bump
over a year ago pokeball13 said…
(I love pokemon gijinkas please let me join i read all of it)
Name Max
Gender Male
Age 25
Gijinka Bronzong
Bio Was born a gijinka and was in jail once for steeling gijinka DNA from scientists and tryed to kill Mary
(I love pokemon gijinkas please let me join i read all of it)
Name Max
Gender Male
Age 25
Gijinka

Ashton

Male

Arcanine gijinka

Age of 27

Ashton is a wanted theft, and has always been on the news. He has committed many crimes, and he still does them. But, he's not a bad gijinka! Ashton carries a gun with him all the time, and threatens many people who want to stop him from stealing something. But, he's a good spirited person and is known for his crimes!

Ashton

Male

Arcanine gijinka

Age of 27

Ashton is a wanted theft, and has always been
Then a guy came out from nowhere and said 'Yes Mary is dead the bloodier the better and who is this her sidekick best pal what ever as long as Marys dead'
Ashton ran into the scene and pointed his gun at everyone. "Stop, everybody!" He growled at everybody, he was hoping to find some gold, but he has to be in this, now.
'I'm not scared of you wait you look familiar anyway you have no right pointing that thing at me' said Max charging an attack
Empoleon used brine on the gun and said "You are not going to point that thing at me or anyone you can at Mary cause she's dead"
Ashton snickered, rolling his eyes. "Well, I gotta go steal me some gold!" He taunted, running off to a big building in the distance. A gold safe, of course. Ashton had the ultimate skills to unlock safes.
Empoleon used ice beam "if anyone getting gold its me" he said
'OK let me introduce myself I am Max and you people are?' Said Max
Ashton dodged the attack, cackling. "Hheheheheh!" He arrived at the safe, quickly unlocking it and taking all of the gold in it. He stuffed the gold into a brown sack, now running off, cackling. Ashton took his gun out and shot 5 bullets near the area where the other gijinkas were.
Max said 'OK I have no choice' not he turned into Bronzong and squashed Ashton
Ashton dodged the attack, laughing with joy. "Y'all pests ain't gonna catch me, varmints!" He taunted, transforming into Arcanine and escaping successfully with his sack of gold.
Empoleon said "Your not getting away with the gold it belongs to me" Empoleon was running after them
Napoleon said "Empoleon!
Simon transformed into Staraptor and flew after Ashton
Ashton laughed once again "Ain't gonna catch me, I will always stay a wanted criminal in history!" He informed, running deep into the forest and escaping with his stolen gold.
Electra transformed into Luxray I can see him with my x ray eyes "he's there" she pointed
Staraptor when that way and saw him he grabbed the gold of him "I'll take that" he said then Empoleon used ice beam on him and the gold fell on him "I'll take that" he said
Max said "The gold"
Empoleon said "The gold is mine I'll make atlantis again or"
"Hehehe." Ashton snatched the gold, running off as fast as he could. Then, he hid his gold in a secret safe, buried into the ground. After storing the gold in the safe, he buried it.
Simon flew in he's face then Empoleon cryed "No Atlantis I'll get the gold back"
"I don't have it anymore. Some idiot stole it from me and I'm way too tired." Ashton lied.
Empoleon grabbed him "witch way did he or she go and I'll hold you until we find him"
Electra said "He is lying"
Empoleon said "Why would he lie at a time like this"
Max said "Were is the gold you lying cheat"
"I said I don't have it! I'm not a lying varmint!" Ashton protested, enjoying the fact that he was lying to this gijinkas.
Empoleon said "I told you he's not lying now where did the guy go?
Napoleon said to Empoleon " Don't be an idiot of cause he lying "
"The guy went that-a-way." Ashton pointed to the right, acting like he was completely honest.
"OK then I'm going that way to get the gold" said Empoleon going the way Ashton pointed
Napoleon said "How idiotic can he get"
The girl said "Should we go after him?
Napoleon said "Naa he will come back"
Max said "That is going to be one disappointed Empoleon when he finds out"
"Ain't you fellas gonna help him?" Ashton asked the other gijinkas, wanting to make them leave so he can get away with it.
"Help who? Electra wasn't listening that well
" Why he is an idiot " said Napoleon
"You gotta be more dumber than a squirrel on steriods. To help Empoleon!" Ashton snapped.
"But you just said to us to help Empoleon" said Napoleon
Electra said "its true you have got to be dum to follow Empoleon"
Simon growled at Ashton "Your not someone to trust" he said
"Prove it, birdy brain." Ashton cackled, criticizing Simon.
"Ok I am a gentle man I don't attack people with out reason and I say the truth but KNOW ONE CALLS ME BIRDY BRAIN YOU F***ING LIER" shouted Simon
"OK I was wondering like the battle with Mary and two people died if there was a battle to the death between Simon and Ashton who would die or will they both die" said Max