Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 17910

over a year ago goldrino456 said…
*Feels Nico Watching* Nico, If Your Going To Watch Everyone Do It Where They Will Not Notice.
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:I am too.
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
you have wolf senses you can sense them but their not visable*
Eh, True.
yup
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo blushed and looked down. "Ummmmm....Kyoya may I kiss you please?"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Azun wakes up and sees Akane sitting next to her. "Oh so your awake? How are you feeling?" Azun sat up. "I'm fine. Please don't worry okay? What about you?" Akane smiled. "I'm fine as well." Her black cross choker started to glow and she smirked. "He's close." Azun looked at her confused. "Who is?" "The pervert of course!" Now that confused her even more. "But how can you tell?" Akane touched her cross. "It was that attack I gave him. If he ever got close to me or is in the same building as me, his soul will be drained and sucked in by my cross. Right now he should be feeling very weak. The closer he is, the faster his soul is drained!" Azun was shocked. "Wow that's...amazing!" Akane nodded. "It's all thanks to my father!"
*flies over to the girls dorm and flies through the hallways and knocks on akane's door*
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Marcos gasped and fell to one knee* "Damn, shoulda known she would place that sort of attack." *Quickly begins speaking in the strange language, a black mist enveloping the hallway*
Akane hears the knock and gets up. "I'm coming!" She opens the door and smiles. "Hi there! What are you doing here?"
nothing really. just stopping by to hang out.
*Marcos finishes speaking and the mist fades. He calmly stands up and walks away*
Azun shouts out. "We dont want you!" Akane ignore her and motions inside. "Come on in!"
*smiles and walks in* hey azun *sits on the bed*
*A voice comes from behind them* "Don't want me? That's mean!" *A faded copy of Marcos grinned at them from the other side of the room*
dude, thats creepy. is there no privacy anymore?
"Hey, all I came here to do was give an apology to them." *Motions towards Azun and Akane* "didn't me and you already have a conversation about that?"
Azun kicks him. "Who said you could sit on the bed?!" Akane closed the door. "I did so stop kicking him." Azun stopped and pouted. "Stupid angel...and why the hell is that perv here??" Akane crossed her arms. "Well? Apologize!" Azun was a bit shocked. "An apology from him? This I must hear!!"
last edited over a year ago
Kyoya:Sure Cleo. I don't mind.
Cleo nodded, leaned in and kissed him
*waits*
*Marcos smiled, but inside was thinking, "Satan's daughter has a bit of a mouth on her."* *Gives an exaggerated bow* "I apologize if I offended or harmed you in any way. The same to you, little fairy....thing"
Kyoya:*smiles, kisses her back, and thinks in his head hoping Nico pays attention* Haha I can kiss the person I love without the world ending!
Azun jumped up. "Who are you calling fairy thing? I'm a devil fairy!" She was about to get closer to him but Akane grabbed her wings. Still, Azun struggled. "Let me go! Let me go!" Akane sighed and looked at Marcos. "Why won't you come in person huh? Why send a fake copy of yourself?" She smirks. "I know your near by. You can't run from it..."
she's right
Cleo blushed deeper. "Wow...you have nice lips."
*Walks Over to the Pool, takes off Shirt and Dives in*
blush
Kyoya:*blushes* Thanks.... Um.... You too.
"Ah, yes, that spell you placed. Don't worry, I will be removing it soon, but until then, if you don't mind." *Raises his hand and all the energy she had taken from him returned.* "goodbye, Akane and goodbye, devil fairy, say hi to Satan for me." *The copy fades*
*Starts Swimming Around The Pool*
Cleo blushes even more and nods before quickly cutting her pizza but then accidentally cuts her finger, causing it to bleed. "Ouch!"
Kyoya:*looks at the blood uneasy, his fangs start getting longer, and they stick out of his mouth*
*Hears Kyoya Stick His Fangs Out, Jumps out of the pool, puts on shirt and runs for the cafeteria*
Cleo laughs a bit. "I guess this is what I get for not paying attention huh?" She looks at Kyoya, confused. "Kyoya, what's wrong?" She noticed his fangs. "Um...Kyoya?"
*Slams The Doors Open and Catiously Walks over to Kyoya and Cleo* Cleo, You need to Clean that Cut up before He Goes on a Frenzy. *Looks at Kyoya* Ok, Kyoya. Just Calm Down. Don't Think about It. She Is Your Girlfriend Remember?
"Why would he go on a frenzy?" Cleo sticks her finger in her mouth for a few seconds before taking it out to reveal a healed finger. "There! All better! You can relax now."
Kyoya:I-I have to go..... Now! See you later. *runs out of the room before he could go crazy, turns into a vampire bat, and flies to the next town to find something to drink*
Kyoya Is a Vampire, He can go crazy for just a little drop of blood. *Pats Kyoya on the back* I'm Just saying Be Careful... *Looks at Cleo* Sorry I Burst In Like That, I Have The Curse Of Hearing Everything. *Points To Ears* Damn Wolf Ears... *Starts Walking out*
Cleo got up. "Wait! What just happen?" She looks at Gold. "So he is a vampire after all...."
*Turns around* He Left Because He Loves You, and doesn't want to hurt you. *Looks At Ground* Trust Me I Know, I Hear Everything Remember? *Starts Walking Out*
Cleo look down at her healed finger. "Kyoya..."
*Stops in the Doorway* He Is Going To Be Ok Cleo, I'm Sure The Second He Feels Better He Will Explain it a lot better than me. *Walks Out*
Cleo sighs and sits back down, waiting for Kyoya to return.
*Walks To The Training Hall and Starts Punching a punching Bag* Lets Try This Now. *Fire Covers Fist and Then Punches The Bag, The Chain Breaks From The Impact and The Punching Bag Hits The Floor*
Kyoya:*once he get to the town he turns into a human and knocks on a random door*
Old Woman:Oh.... Hello sonny. What can I do for you?
Kyoya:I need a map around town. I'm new around here and I don't know my way around.
Old Woman:Okay.... You can come in if you like.
Kyoya:*smirks and nods* Thanks. *walks in*
Old Woman:*looking through the cabinets*
Kyoya:*knocks out the old woman and drinks her blood* I'm really sorry!!! *turns into a vampire bat and flies toward school*
Cleo picked up her fork and ate a piece of pizza, thinking. "Hurry back Kyoya...please."
*Hears Kyoya's Wings Flapping* Yup, He's Back. *Slams Foot Into The ground and a Ring of Fire Shoots Up, Burning The Punching Bag* Hm. I Could Have Used That Earlier This Week...
Kyoya:*flies into the school, turns into a human, and walks into the cafeteria* Sorry it took so long....
Cleo looks at him and smiles. "It's okay! Where did you go anyway?"
*walks into the training room with gold* training huh