Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 17910

over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo blushes and holds her cheek. "F-Forgive me? For what?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
smirk
Kyoya:You know what I mean. *smirks*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
*flies in front of akane* hey....
over a year ago goldrino456 said…
*Looks Down as a Tear Falls Onto The Picture* I Will Find Him, Maybe Not Today, But He Will Pay.
Cleo blushed harder. "Y-You mean for the k-kiss?"
Kyoya:Yeah. *smiles his fangs showing* You look cute when you blush.
over a year ago wantadog said…
the black and blue wolves followed Ace out, the black one still growling. "My name is Ao, by the way." Said the blue wolf. "And the one growling at you is Midori. We thank you for helping her."

Mr specter coughed. "You two be at class whenever you're done." *Walks away*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane stares at nico before walking away from him. Azun smirked. "The cold shoulder huh? Nice!" she sat on her shoulder and hummed.
Cleo blushed deeper. "T-Thanks!"
*flies in front of her* hey, um sorry about flipping out earlier.
Kyoya:*smiles* You're welcome! *realizes something* Did anyone pay attention to what Nico said when he forced the bag of garlic in my throat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
*Steps Out Of Dorm Gripping The Picture In Hand, and Starts Walking Down The Hallway*
Akane just stared at him. "What happened? The person in there wasn't the Nico I know and love! It was like you became a demon." Azun shook her head. "more like he really did become a demon!"
Cleo shook her head. "I was too busy healing Gold. What did he say?"
i told you earlier that i was a specially chosen angel for "special abilities" one is being a angel/demon hybrid. i can change to an angel, a full demon, or half and half. but ill try to not be like that any more....
over a year ago splintered said…
*steps over rubble in training room*
Kyoya:Nevermind then. *thinks to himself* Good.... I wonder if anyone did pay attention....
i am soooo sorry for going all crazy
*Walks Out Of The School Into The Forest*
Akane nodded. "Okay I forgive you." Azun sighed and thought. "Just when I think they were about to break up too!!"
Cleo tilted her head, confused. "If you say so." She smiles. "I like you!"
*Climbs A Nearby Tree and Rests Upon a Tall Branch*
Kyoya:*turns his head, closes his eyes, and smiles* I like you too.... *starts blushing*
Cleo blushed. "R-Really?"
*Climbs Out Of The Tree and Starts Walking Back To The School* Hopefully Nico Calmed Down...
*turns into hawk and flies above campus. Sees Gold and flies down beside him, turning back into a human* hey, you alright?
*stops walking* yeah, got my butt handed to me earlier but other than that I'm good.
Ah, that's good. *stomach growls* oh, uh, hehe, I better get something to eat... I haven't had anything at all today. *backs away blushing slightly*
Do you mind if I join you?
I don't mind *smiles* so, do you mind if I ask you about what you did before you came here to Mystical Academy? *starts walking to cafeteria*
*starts following her* I was a hunter. I mostly stayed in my wolf form and searched for food and water. I have been doing that since I was 10. Since...
You don't have to tell me, I'm not going to pester... *trails off*
*stops walking* no. I can't hide it any longer. My parents were kill by a lunatic who lit our house on fire. That's why I was hunting. I'm looking for him. And you seem like a trust worthy person. *gives a small smile*
Oh.... My dad was killed by a lunatic... Kinda, I mean, he went insane and shot himself... *she stopped as well and looked at Gold* wait, trustworthy? Usually people say m unreliable and jumpy *trails off again*
You haven't given me a reason to doubt you yet. *smiles* so that makes you trustworthy to me.
Haha, sorry, I overanalyze things when I haven't had sugar for a while *smiles and starts walking again*
We better get you some sugar then. *follows her*
Did we miss home room?
*shrugs* I have no idea. *looks at her and smiles*
*smiles back* you know, I bet I could beat you to the cafeteria~ *smirks and gets ready to run*
thank you *looks back over at the training room* i should probably go fix that.... *flies back over to it*
Bring it on. *gets ready to sprint and grins*
Kyoya:*turns his head again this time he's looking at Cleo, he opens his eyes, and he smiles* Yeah. Why would I lie to you about that?! Did we miss class?????
*white light flashes over the building and when the light fades its renewed, and somehow better* good *flies back to the school*
Cleo blushed deeply and looked down. "O-Oh okay. Um I don't know if we did miss class or not."
smile
Kyoya:I don't really know either.... Thanks for saving me by the way.
*Looks At Alinia* Ready?
Kyoya:*smiles and thinks* I've never felt like this before..... Could she be the girl????
now i have to apologize too *sighs* everyone......
Cleo blushed and brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "It's no problem. It's what us mermaids do you know. Save people's life. Especially those we truly care about."