Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM
save

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 17910

over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo was a bit shocked and thought. "Did he just sneeze...fire?" She swims to the edge of the pool. "Come here."
over a year ago dargox said…
zzz
Still asleep ace did what cleo command as his tail rips off amber's shirt to free it's self.
Cleo leaned in close. "Answer me. Is that your girlfriend over there?" Points to amber.
zzz
"no, just normal friend." Ace anwser in a sleepy tone.
Cleo smiled. "Really? You don't have any special feeling for her do you? Answer truthfully."
"no, just met her earlier today..." After anwsering ace falls into the pool which his dragon body heat makes the water hiss & bubble when he made contact.
Cleo felt the pool get hotter and panicked. "Ah! Hot! Hot!" She quickly gets out of the water but forgot she was in her mermaid form so she struggled to get out. She finally got out completely and looked in the pool and got a bit worried. "Is he gonna be okay?"

(Oh this is what she looks like now)
last edited over a year ago
Cleo felt the pool get hotter and panicked. "Ah! Hot! Hot!" She quickly gets out of the water but for
over a year ago wantadog said…
Cleo's shout woke Amber. "Huh, what?...." She sees Cleo, then sees Ace in the pool. "You'd think the water would wake him up." She said, diving in. The water was hot. She quickly swam to him and pulled him out. "OW that was hot!"
surprise
Ace quickly wakes up and snaps to his sense and flaps around useing wings, saying. "WHAT THE HELL!? where am i? And why am I wet?" He sits up.

(btw wantadog. Amber's shirt was rip off by ace's tail. Wounded when she'll notice? LOL XD)
Cleo looks at her. "Are you okay?" She looks at him. "Is he okay???"
Amber smirks. "Apparently he will. Why am I cold now?.....WHAT THE HELL! WHERE IS MY SHIRT!" She frantically looked around until she found it and covered up, blushing.
Cleo bows to both of them. "Its my fault you are wet. Please forgive me."
Ace turns up his body heat to dry off looking first to cleo then to amber, saying. "OK, WHAT THE DRAGON SHIT!?!? is going on!? And what happened to your shirt amber?"
"I-I-I don't know....I d-don't even know why I'm here." She stuttered out.
Cleo rose her hand. "That was because of me. I summoned him here" Point to Ace. "and you" points to Amber. "were attached to his...tail"
"same here...all I remeber is sparing with you and then feeling really sleepy." Ace says out loud while looking down.
"Attached to...his....tail?..." She looked away. "Now that you mention it, I do kinda remember falling asleep and my elbow hitting something..."
Cleo nodded. "I guess the reason you got sleepy is because I was singing a song that helps people relax. You guys got really relaxed and fell asleep."
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((What's going on? I might join with a teacher :D and y u no post on Ten†h Circle, dargox?))
(LOL XD, you know anime_heart. Cleo mite have just jump start 'those feeling' between amber & ace, instead for making ace her boyfriend.)

Ace continues to look down trying hide that his also blushing while saying. "yeah, that sounds reasonrable. So what's your name mermaid?"
(ok, ninny. I'll be there just give me a few.)
Cleo smiled. "Name is Cleo. It's very nice to meet you! I would go over to you but as you can see." She flops her fin. "Its hard to walk and crawling is annoying. So what's your name?"
Amber: "Nice to meet you. M-my name is Amber." She said, looking anywhere other than at Cleo or Ace.
Cleo notice and pointed to her bag. "I should have an extra shirt in there. You can borrow it if you want."
"Yes please." She said, giving her a small smile.
Cleo smiles. "Ok!" She reached for her bag and pulled out a japanese style shirt before tossing it to Amber. "Here ya go!"
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((What kindof teachers are there already?))
(well, ninny. There's already a homeroom teacher. So any other type teacher is fine, like math, power training, and so on.)

"you can call me ace." Ace anwser while still looking down.

(LOL XD, lets me guess...cleo is going to call ace by some pet names to just flirt with him, right? Anime_heart.)
(I was just gonna have cleo flirt with ace but the pet name idea isn't too bad ^_^)

Cleo smiled. "Ace-kun! What a cool name you got there! I really like it."
"ummm..ok, thanks?" Ace jumps to his feet and place another toothpick into his mouth.
Amber puts on the shirt. "Uh thanks...anyway...* She notices something. "Oh no! My sword! I must have dropped it when I fell asleep, I'll go get it." She said, sounding as if she couldn't wait to leave.
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:I heard it a minute ago and now I can't..... I think I'm imaging things!
over a year ago splintered said…
"I honestly didn't hear anything. How loud was it to you?" she asked as she put her bag by her feet.
Kyoya:Kind of quiet...... Like something was trying to lure me in.... Like a mermaid to sailers.... Oh well. Probably my imagination. *sees a pony* I think I need to sit down for a while... I'm starting to see ponies.
(Note:Kyoya starts getting hallucinations when he hasn't drunk enough blood.)
(ponies~! XD)

"huh? Here, lean on me" she said getting to his side after putting her backpack over her opposite shoulder. "where's your room?"
Kyoya:*points to the door at the end of the hall way* That one... *sees a unicorn* Dear lord!!!!!! Why a unicorn?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
(sorry about ot replying earlier, was away from the computer)
i swear this position is overrated....*walks back to the dorm and collapses on the bed, asleep*
"unicorn?" Alinia brought Kyoya to his room and got the door open. "ok...uh, hope you feel better... Uh, I'll go find out what room I'm in.... I haven't been to my dorm yet" she said while she put Kyoya onto a bed. She went into the hallway and pulled out her sheet for her classes and dorm room.
Kyoya:*turns into a vampire bat, flies out an open window, and looks for something to drink*
*Runs back and quickly grabs her sword, noticing that there is a sheath now.* "Hmm....that's odd." *Begins to walk back to the pool very slowly, taking as much time as possible.*
*flaps wings in sleep* no....go away....those cupcakes are mine!.....
Alinia found her room and put her backpack onto the bed. She grabbed a couple gum balls and went outside for a walk.
*wakes up after an hour or so and flies out of the room and around the school*
Kyoya:*sees Alinia out side and starts painicing* What do I do?!?!?! *gets a gumball and flies toward the nearest town*
*flies outside and runs into alinia* oh hey alinia!
Alinia looked up at Nico. "oh, hey nico!" she waved.
*lands next to her* whats going on?
Cleo grabbed a near by towel and dried her mermaid tail off. Then her human legs return and she was back in original outfit. She stood up and saw something fly towards town. "What is that thing?" Cleo grabbed her stuff and chased after the bat.
As Amber walked around the corner she nearly bumped into Cleo. *Stares after her* "Wonder what's she's so exited about." *Walks up to Ace.* "Where's she going?"
"nothing much, nothing has really happened since that" she pointed back to the destruction from earlier.